[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to fap >mom becomes annoying weirdo >starts trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>try to fap
>mom becomes annoying weirdo
>starts trying to talk to me in the hallway
>shut up
>she goes downstairs
>hear him stomping and doing shit loudly
>she comes back upstairs
>hear her sayvmy namr
>fuck off
>hey where are my keys
>I say idk
>she says yes you do
>I said dude fuck off stop walking in my room
>she starts talking well I need them in the morning
>I said I knmow I know I know I know
>she keeps talking
>I just roll over and wait for her to leave
>she just stares and waits

You fucking stupid cunt fuck off. I never forgot your keys even fucking one day fuck off fuck off fuck off yoivstuipid bitch fuck off. Fuck. Every fucking god damn day stay the fuck away from me.
>>
>>24486548
Just fap man.

You're not you when you're interrupted mid-fap.
>>
>>24486548
you'll regret making this post and love your mommy again post-fap, dear :)
>>
>>24486548

>getting this out of sorts because you can't tap

I think you have an addiction anon
>>
Say "fuck you nigger" with your cock in your hand if she ever tries that shit again
>>
>hear her sayvmy namr
>smy amr
>rams my navy
>join the navy
>JOIN THE NAVY
Fuck off Navy recruiter, take your viral marketing elsewhere.
>>
>>24486548
You should not talk about your mom like that
>>
>>24488579
And why noy
>>
>>24488472
YVAN EHT NIOJ
>>
>>24488693
She's your mother and she does a lot of shit for you and you should appreciate it
>>
>>24488889
She doesn't let me drain my balls of cum
>>
>>24486548
>sayvmy namr

What? Your mom is attention whore who just wants your attention. Ignore immediately.
>>
>>24488919
Someone need to go to church
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 858x1208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 858x1208
1st for she wants to bang
>>
>>24486548
>pepe image file from tumblr
just fucking kill yourself already faggot, forget the wank
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.