[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I apply to get my very own syrian refugee gf sent to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: syrian-girl[1].jpg (184 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
syrian-girl[1].jpg
184 KB, 500x340
Where can I apply to get my very own syrian refugee gf sent to me?

will you do your part to help?
>>
No I don't need any more gas stations in my city
>>
80% of "refugees" (read:invaders) are 16-25 year old men.

Sorry to burst your bubble m8. You're going to have to go to Turkey or Jordan if you want a Syrian refugee grill. Trust me there's plentythere because their husbands/boyfriends leave them there and leg it to Europe for NEETbux.
>>
>>24486300
Fair enough. Will amazon ship one from Turkey with Prime? I can use my onahole in the meantime during the 2 day wait.
>>
File: 1446676966189.gif (971 KB, 270x252) Image search: [Google]
1446676966189.gif
971 KB, 270x252
>>24486227
I used to be against having refugees come over, but then I realized something.

>100% italian
>hypothetically the mafia goes crazy and starts killing everyone
>family and I want to flee to canada
>they say no because we might be part of the mafia
>after all we ARE italian, right?
>people panic when they see me in the streets, assuming i'm going to slaughter everyone
>death threats and not wanted anywhere
>I just want to eat my spaghetti in peace

aaaaand that's how they feel. feels bad man.
>>
>>24486324
I dont think they ship, but you could collect. Go to Turkey, marry one then she can travel with you home, depending on the laws of your country. Or you could goto Morrocco and buy a loli gf. You just have to pretend to be musli.
>>
>>24486367
>lets let millions of muslims into our countries because if we dont it woild hurt their feelings
Difference is muslims all believe the same stuff as ISIS, they just dont act on it.
>>
>>24486405
They'd stand for their defense in a court of law.
>>
And they'd lie, since the Koran permits it.
>>
go to france, she'll be a blast
>>
>>24486373
how long do loli's take to mature? i'm not a pedo but i guess she can clean my apartment or something.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.