[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just took 14 grams of psilocybin mushrooms. It's a relatively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_n3m6olyhHK1txp8nwo1_400.gif (403 KB, 346x389) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3m6olyhHK1txp8nwo1_400.gif
403 KB, 346x389
I just took 14 grams of psilocybin mushrooms.
It's a relatively weak strain. What should I be expecting robots?

I made sure I made the tea instead of eating the mushrooms raw to avoid getting a painful stomach ache, if that makes it any better.
>>
fuck you all. You all have never been there for me when I really needed you. I'm having a panic attack annd I haven't even started tripping yet.

Holy fuck I made a mistake but I don't want to call the ambulance. What the fuck do I do? Can I throw up?
>>
>>24485907
Take a benzo, like klonopin, if you have one available. If you have any super down homies, call them to babysit your ass.

11 grams is a lot. Focus on your breathing. It will end.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 900x1200
>>24485907
Pic related its me im fucking dying over here
>>
>>24485907
Induce vomiting also. A lot of it will have not absorbed yet
>>
>>24485907
You just feel anxious on the come up and let it spiral, its normal.

Do something to take your mind off of it, watch a show,listen to music, play a game and you'll be just fine.
>>
>>24485704
14 grams might trigger a psychological psychotic break that will take you weeks to get down from

this is no troll a LARGE dose of mushrooms is 3.5 grams

what were you thinking OP
>>
File: you.jpg (156 KB, 755x1127) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
156 KB, 755x1127
i dunno, familia, but stay ITT and report your experience
>>
Don't call the ambulance, they won't know how to help you . Trust me, just ride it out dude
>>
>>24485704
pepper your angus mate

i took 7g of cubes, 3.5 then another 3.5 an hour later, and i was having trouble holding it together. 14 at once in tea is a fucking lot

say hi to the god thingy for me
>>
>>24486034
14 grams is like 300% over a big dose though if you're that nervous, try to bail OP. Induce vomiting and seek a benzo.
>>
>>24486057
you're a fool who doesn't know what he's talking about
>>
>>24486094
I've had friends take that much and they were fine, it will be an extremely intense trip but it's not going to damage him.

But ya OP make yourself puke if you're still here and you'll be good. It's probably too late to not trip but you won't trip so hard.
>>
even if they are say 50% weaker thats still a huge amount, take some vallium/xanax or alcohol to help keep your cool.
>>
>>24486057
>this is no troll a LARGE dose of mushrooms is 3.5 grams
mushrooms only start getting interesting around the 10 g mark

take some syrian rue op, it'll get you to where you want to be
>>
>>24485704
Holy shit man. That's a lot. You're gonna enter the astral realms. Naw you'll be good bro
>>
I can feel it coming on now.

My entire body feels weird, I can't sit still and I can't stop shaking. I've tripped before and I know this is going to be the last post I can make. I tried to puke but It didn't work, I'm going to take some ibuprofen and a shot of vodka, hopefully I won't fucking die.

ohmygodtitsfullofstars.swf
>>
File: 1443467859607.jpg (263 KB, 2048x1950) Image search: [Google]
1443467859607.jpg
263 KB, 2048x1950
>>24486397
Drink sugary drinks if you have any.
>>
OP here. Just saw loads of dragons and pink elephants. These magic shrooms are strong! Anyway gonna get some munchies then I'm off to bed.

Cya
>>
>>24486020
You feel like you're dying but you think to post a shitty selfie of your fat face? I think you need a bigger overdose.
>>
>>24486651
>>24486651

This is OP
He's not me.

Also I fucking lied I'm not stupid enough to take 14 grams of mushrooms, I just wanted to spark a discussion about psychedelics and it failed.

With that being said I still have 15 grams of some golden teachers or some shit, and I wanted to trip hard so I was planning on taking 5 to 7 grams by myself alone. I just don't want to end up losing my mind and doing something stupid, so I feel like taking 3 grams as a gauge and then if that's not too much taking 5 to 7 grams another day for the full experience.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.