[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb /showthread.php?t=302813
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: slut.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
slut.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=302813

It seems in 2005, most women actually liked to be randomly complimented in public

What happened?
>>
Liberals happened, that's what happened.
>>
>>24485274

>What happened?

The Jews to be honest.
>>
>>24485274
they still do, they just want them from chads.
>>
>>24485274

They also liked men holdin' doors open for them, until they didn't...

... and now they blame men for not holding doors open for them because they want it back again.

I guess the lesson to take from this is that women are unpleasable little creatures who'll always find something wrong with men to complain about, no matter what.

It's what feminism is REALLY about.

The one thing they want - is to blame men.
>>
>>24485359
but anon, I'm pretty much a chad until they get to know me.
>>
>>24485274
Why would you give a stranger a compliment?People need to mind their own business in public, both men and women.
>>
>>24485427
I was just thinking this
unless you need help, fuck off, go to a bar or a place where people are TRYING to meet people
>>
Women always want what they don't have.
They are permanently unsatisfied.
It shouldn't bother you, otherwise you will also live an unhappy life.
>>
Attractive women usually aren't feminists and appreciate compliments. Ugly women usually have more testosterone, therefore are more overweight, and aren't as attracted to men.
>>
>>24485274
Theres randomly complimenting you and then theres making you feel unsafe by being sexually aggressive
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.