[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your stats.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 18
File: hb.jpg (266 KB, 1250x845) Image search: [Google]
hb.jpg
266 KB, 1250x845
I'll tell you if you have hope or if you should kill yourself.
>>
>tripfag deciding who has hope and who doesn't
>>
File: 1444168099074.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444168099074.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
gold 4 and steadily climbing
>>
File: help drugs.jpg (31 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
help drugs.jpg
31 KB, 500x404
>25
>virgin
>nerd
>dropped out of top 100 university (by choice)
>no friends
>only talk to my mother and my psychiatrist
>schizo-affective disorder
>no money at all
>been shitposting and neeting it up for 3 years now
>drug user
>>
>>24485205
Even though league is a waste of time, it takes focus and determination to get good. If you're good at league but a failure at life, your problem is lack of desire, not a lack of ability. A lack of desire is easy to fix, a lack of ability is not. That said, Gold 4 isn't good. You would have hope if you were Platinum. You should kill yourself if Gold 4.

>>24485249
You have hope as it stands. Consider suicide if things haven't turned around by 30. Strongly consider suicide if things haven't turned around by 35.
>>
>>24485337

are you platinum?
>>
>19
>live with grandparents
>neet
>2k in bank
>going to be hired by grandparents once they open another one of their restaurants
>only friend is my brother
>khv
>watched around 20 episodes of anime today
>>
>>24485748
I did say league was a waste of time. What I do know is that of the girls I know, none of who play league are above Gold. If a girl can be Gold, Gold has to be bad.

>>24485804
Plenty of hope. You're actually doing better than most people just because you have savings and aren't buried in debt.
>>
>>24485881

gold is terrible. you wouldn't make it past silver 2 desu
>>
This is a great thread. It shouldn't 402.
>>
you still here anon?
>21
>live with upperclass parents
>commute to a small uni (1500 people)
>bio major B avg
>4 good friends
>khv
>lift 4 times a week
>>
>>24487940
>upperclass parents
You have nothing to worry about.
>>
>19
>Top tier liberal arts, studying IR and Chinese
>Not a virgin, had several gfs, fucked a few guy for fun
>Parents each make 6 figures but we're not ultrarich
>0 student debt
>4? Friends?
>Struggling desperately to overcome depression and apathy after being molested earlier in the year
>current at 48hr sleep dep mark, awaiting thanksgiving break
>>
>>24488047
Your problems are within yourself. There's always hope when the problem is within yourself.
>>
Strength 10
Dexterity 25
Vitality 10
Energy 35
>>
>>24488138

Thank you mr whip dog
>>
>20
>just broke it off with GF
>feelgudmad.jpeg
>junior in top 50 college
>connections
>frat
>nominated for prez of ^
>i get lonely
>>
>24
>1st year PhD candidate in medicinal chemistry at good (midrange) uni, on dat scholarship time, also do a masters in pharmaceutical medicine at another uni (turns out universities do not talk to eachother about your enrollment lol)
>friends with colleagues, but no real friends outside uni
>in love with best friend/colleague, spend a lot of time hanging out talking about boys etc...
>cannot escalate with women ever, shutdown whenever I go 1 on 1 (bar with the afformentioned girl)
>drink a lot... a lot
>>
>20 years old
>dropped out of high school
>poor
>never had a girlfriend
>0 friend
>mom died when i was 5
>dad is sick and i have nobody else
>paid a prostitute otherwise im a virgin
>small dick (14.5cm)
>1m73 (5'9 i think)
>ugly as fuck, broken nose, terrible teeth
>depressive
>kinda /fit/ and /fa/ though
>>
>>24487123
but you said that about the last thread
>>
I don't have any friends I'm too afraid to talk to people, especially ones that are doing something or are in groups. Girls do come up and talk to me and most say I'm handsome. I have come to two possibilities. I'm so pitiful that girls need to tell a disgusting neckbeard he's handsome just so they can do their good deed for the day or I have secret alpha potential that I underestimate.
>>
>>24488144
Hope.

>>24488197
You voluntarily submitted to another man and became his bitch as part of your frat initiation. You will carry that shame for life. However, we all make mistakes, you have plenty of hope.

>>24488321
Finishing a PhD in a real science would mean you've made a significant contribution to human knowledge. With that PhD, it's irrelevant how you do with women because you would be their betters. You don't need hope, you already win if you get that PhD.

>>24488329
Getting girls is actually easier for you than fixing your life. Girls like winners and they like losers, they find the guys in the middle boring. If your life became worse, you might actually do better with girls. Ironic but true. You should consider being a drug dealer, I'm not even joking.

>>24488466
Post picture.
>>
>>24485170
>22
>uggo gf but she's qt2 me
>Live in Socal
>Make 72k a year(~85 w/overtime)
>Own a car
>On track for early retirement
Why does life seem so dull though?
>>
>20
>Kissless virgin
>No friends
>fat
>can't talk to people
>failing hard at college, all my money is from min wage job I have there
>pretty much decided to suicide the second life becomes any worse.
>>
Ok, I don't know what this has to do with getting a gf.
6'
173lbs
>highbar squat
385lbs
>binch
260lbs
>diddylift
Dunno, haven't done them in awhile.
>>
File: 20151123_195037.jpg (511 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20151123_195037.jpg
511 KB, 1600x1200
>>24488511
My hair isn't as good as it usually is. (pls be gentle, I haven't posted my face on the internet in almost a decade)
>>
>>24488686
Get a better haircut.
>5/10
>6-7/10 with haircut
>>
>24 years old
>graduated with solid degree and good gpa
>Obtain and then immediately quit job at a top company in my field
>have new job at small company start soon
>Live with gf, 8/10 to me
>Cant support myself financially, there's been a long gap in between my employment.
>Feel like everything I do is a lie, and it's all going to come crashing down on me.
>Hate my current profession and life I have lined up for myself.
>Just want to die really badly, feels like my head is in a vice.
>>
>>24485170
>24
>1 semester left of bsc (Economics)
>~150k euro saved
>Moving in with gf of 3 years
>6feet (so not manlet but not tall)
>Somewhat trained body since i stopped doing anything else than body weight and running
>hikes a lot
>>
>30
>virgin
>live with my mom
>work two low paid jobs around 60-70 hours a week
>BA in Sociology, dropped out of graduate school.
>No real hobbies; free time is usually spent playing the occasional video game, watching a show or wasting it online.
>Tired to kill myself over the summer. Failed. Part of the reason I'm working all these hours now is so I can pay off all of my remaining debt before I try again.
>>
>>24488719
I told you my hair isn't as good today.
>>
File: 2015-07-28 03.52.11.jpg (21 KB, 599x451) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-28 03.52.11.jpg
21 KB, 599x451
>19
>5'9
>virgin
>nerd
>stuck in LEM
>NEET

what do
>>
>19 year old white male
>virgin
>good looks, average build 8-9/10
>I'm a really genuinely nice guy if you're honest and with me.
>going to cc and transferring for computer science.
>anal about wanting people to be reserved
>very judgemental of drug usage, drinking, and casual sex.
>Not willing to engage in anything intimate unless I've been with that person for a while.
>somewhat racist.
>>
>just turn 21
>kissless virgin
>finished highschool
>currently just hit 2 years working at a supermarket
>just shy of $30k in bank account
>friends with a few people at work and i have another group of friends i hang with but havent really seen or spoken to in weeks b/c of work
>now trying to organise to see a psych to talk about possible depression, anxiety, stress, relationships and career advice.
>>
>25
>taking a break from school to drift around (Psych BSc, one year left)
>anxious
>drug user
>effortlessly creative, good at instruments
> depressed lately, feel that my teenage years were my best and that it won't ever get any better
>5'11
>fairly good-looking
>bad personal hygiene--never developed a habit for cleanliness
>student debt, but I make plenty of money every year planting trees
>don't know what to do with my life
>just wanna make art and live for free--low contact with reality
>>
>>24488940
oh, in addition

>have had several girlfriends, however I haven't had a romantic life in the past five years--no interest in sex.
>>
>>24488908
Saved 15k a year with a minimum wage job?

I assume you have no living costs(living at home)?

Regardless thats dope, nj saving.
>>
>>24488778
Yeah, but i get where he's coming from it's more the general style you have. Go to a legit barber/salon and spend 30-50 bucks. I know it seems ridiculous, but the returns are huge if they are good. Just look up some yelp reviews and pick one you think sounds neat, some give you free beer! A real experienced barber would know what looks good. I tend to opt for women/gay barbers, it's much easier to tell if they think it looks good and they're actually attracted to men so I feel their opinion holds a bit more weight.
>>
File: bob parker why.jpg (5 KB, 95x205) Image search: [Google]
bob parker why.jpg
5 KB, 95x205
>22
>kissless virgin
>solid grades in high school, national honors society
>go to community college
>barely pass first semester
>drop out 2nd semester
>sit around for a year being miserable
>go to job center
>working as a janitor
>still live with parents
>no bf, not sure if going back to school
>>
>>24488985
not min wage. i live in aus so pay is rather decent.

i live at home but i still pay some amount in board and i pay all my bills relating to insurance and car registration along with repairs. that being said i did spend a few grand on getting laser eye correction too.

really if i had none of that i could be up around $40k+
>>
>>24488833
You honestly think you are 9/10?
>>
>>24489014
post pics. i want to see if you're at least cute.
>>
Still living with parents
Still in high school
No job
5'9"
107lbs
>>
>>24489085
Ahhh aus makes sense.

Too bad your dollars don't go as far. I've heard shits more expensive there.
>>
>>24489093
An 8 or a 9 yah. I'm 5"10 tho so if you go by the height meme then I guess I'm not.
>>
>29 years old
>not a virgin, but never had a girlfriend (banged a few fatties in one night stands)
>have a decent job, ~90k/yr
>have my own house
>~150k in cash/liquid investments
>no social life, no real hobbies

I'm doing decent financially because it's amazing how fast wealth builds up when you have no social life or interests to spend it on, I just waste my free time doing the same shit I did as a broke teenager (TV/movies/vidya) except I don't even enjoy them any more, I just tolerate them because they kill time.

Most of my family thinks I'm gay because "You're not fat and have a great job! That puts you ahead of 90% of single guys your age!" ...they can't wrap their heads around the fact that I really am as big a loser as I seem to be

inb4 normie get out
>>
>>24489159
it is

Fallout 4 on steam is 80USD. once the conversion kicks in, it's fucking $120AUD

luckily i manage to get it for $60AUD here on PC. i was amazed when i found out it was cheaper in store than online
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 640x1136
>>24489197
Heres a pic of me for reference, taken this morning so this is about an 8
>>
>>24489248
HASHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>24489248
>an 8
hue
>>
>>24489248
I'm a 9 then.
>>
>>24489093
I think this really depends, like if he literally means out of the entire worlds population I believe it. I mean 13 percent of the world doesn't even break the world poverty mark, which is 1.90 a day. It's something crazy like 75% of the world doesn't have a refrigerator. Most of the places and people we interact with are such a small slice of the pie we get a skewed perspective.
>>
>>24488562
Sounds like a potential existential crisis which is beyond the scope of the thread.

>>24488648
You are in a rather rough spot. If you do decide to fix rather than suicide, the key point to keep in mind is this. What you can do is limited. Don't expect everything to turn around at once. Pick one thing you want to improve and focus on that, don't beat yourself up if everything else fails.

>>24488681
You're right, what you said has nothing to do with getting a gf. Girls don't care how much you can lift, only how much you look like you can lift. Plus, after a certain point, muscles are all the same to them. Plus, after a certain age, they only care about money.

>>24488686
You look fine. Looks aren't your problem.

>>24488724
Sounds like your problem is you're not used to failure. Life is cyclical. Everyone can do well when things are going well, it's those who can pick themselves up and grind on when things are terrible who end up being successful.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 720x960
(On a ten point scale)
S 8
P 10
E 6
C 6
I 8
A 8
L 6
>tfw all my friends hate me
>tfw they hate me because I can beat them at every competition and I never try at anything
>tfw I can get anything I try for I just don't want the right things

Pic related, me.
It's probably rotated because iPhones and 4chan don't play well.
>>
>>24489344
I like you and what you're doing. Keep at it friend.
>>
>>24489320
I've been told by a group of people that I was one of the 5 best looking guys of my class(about 120 guys) so either my class is really ugly or I look pretty decent .
>>
File: 1447262197387.png (261 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
1447262197387.png
261 KB, 607x608
>>24485170
>19
>handholdless virgin
>high school drop out
>don't leave the house
>don't know how to drive
>don't have any relationships
>haven't brushed my teeth in 5 years
>don't have any income/job
>extremely morbidly obese
>ugly as the elephant man
>bad skin condition
>neckbeard genes
>psych-ward material, schizo/derealization/depersonalizaiton/avoidant/agoraphobia/depression/anxiety
>have close to no life skills at all
>shower 2 times a month
>soon to be homeless
>6'4"
>>
>>24489373
Holy shit you are peculiar looking.
>>
File: 151031-215300.jpg (37 KB, 411x324) Image search: [Google]
151031-215300.jpg
37 KB, 411x324
>24 yo hhkv
>NEET
>going to college in two months
>have passions
>read, fashion sense, take care of my body
>loner, always have been, always will

I think suicide is a real option to me, might do it now, might not. Shit pushed me to my last limit and once this mindset is shattered I'll head out.

Pic related
>>
>>24489373
Well you have got a Chad Chin, which is good. But you dont have the right eyes and eyebrows for it, close kid but no niggar
>>
>>24489248
Dude you are like 3 or 4/10
>>
>>24489390
I wasn't saying you weren't goodlooking, I'm just saying most people think of super models when they think 9/10. When in reality people like that are like 9.9999/10 if we're thinking percentiles. If you're normally built, kinda tall, and have a refrigerator you're already an 8 atleast on the world scale.
>>
>>24489470
Best looking one on the thread.

If you decide to kill urself, at least rape somebody so you can pass your aesthetics on.
>>
File: 1438935611084.jpg (27 KB, 558x558) Image search: [Google]
1438935611084.jpg
27 KB, 558x558
>>24489379
I like him, too. You better not like him too much, though.
>>
>>24489494
Pretty much, in the end it's how good you look compared to your peers. Places overidden with fatties are going to think anyone who isn't fat is attractive. It's just what we actually get to see and choose from.
>>
File: Me.jpg (117 KB, 950x657) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
117 KB, 950x657
>>24485170
> 47
> radical labour organizer
> ran (unsuccessfully) for public office
> hosted two radio shows
> caretaker at union hall
> just opened union hall to public after 5 months of renovations
> smoke pipe
> wear fedora
> fucks given: zero
> pic related: me
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 480x640
>>24489373
Other picture with a beard.
I'm also hairy as fuck.
>>
>>24488751
Don't waste space.

>>24488755
You sound like a good guy and a hard worker. Sounds like you deserve a better life. The problem is the world isn't fair. That is clear. What isn't clear is how one responds to that information. Either you can give up or you can create your own fairness by any means. Regardless of your choice, it's your life. No one else has any right to make it for you.

>>24488821
You're only 19. Learn through trial and error.

>>24488833
You come off as autistic. Something else to keep in mind, if you're really 8-9/10, girls will put up with your autism. The fact that you're a virgin means something doesn't add up.

>>24488908
If you can save $30K, that means you have the patience to delay gratification. Figure out what makes you happy, and figure out what you need to do to get it. You're certainly going to have to be patient and put in more work to get to where you want to be. But you've already shown you have the ability to be patient so there's no reason for you not to be hopeful for a better future.
>>
>>24488940
If you don't want much out of life. Not having much could still be close to everything you wanted. Low expectations are easy to fulfill. You should be happy if you have close to everything you want, not suicidal.

>>24489014
Exact same answer as what I said to the other person: Sounds like your problem is you're not used to failure. Life is cyclical. Everyone can do well when things are going well, it's those who can pick themselves up and grind on when things are terrible who end up being successful. I don't paste to downplay your post. It's just that the answer is the exact same and there's no sense in reinventing the wheel.

>>24489157
Another similar answer. If you're 18, there's so much you don't know and there's no sense in coming up with any long term conclusions until you do. Learn more through trial and error before worrying about the future.

>>24489219
You have enough resources that if you were really determined to get a GF, you could. I could be wrong but it seems like you value comfort more than you do getting a GF. Additionally, you could be acting rationally without even knowing it. Most girls are a net negative. That is to say, the enjoyment you get out of being with them is far less than the BS you have to put up with. But because you haven't had a GF, the potential for a GF to be a wonderful net positive is bothering you. What you should do is get not just one but multiple GFs. Only after that can you make an informed decision on if you were even missing out in the first place.
>>
File: 1434376408231.jpg (119 KB, 577x559) Image search: [Google]
1434376408231.jpg
119 KB, 577x559
>25 next month
>6'1 white male
>virgin
>NEET
>shut-in
>avoidant personality disorder
>still live in the room I've always lived in
>parents divorced several months ago
>get texts from my dad that I can't respond to
>got a parcel in the mail the other day from my dad containing three t-shirts that I can't call him up to thank him for
>can't even speak to my own mom and brother that I still live with
>no one talks to me on normiebook even if I make the effort
>none of the friends I used to have keep contact with me any more
>never experienced a romantic relationship
>never experienced the emotion of love
>think about committing suicide every day of my life
>>
>>24489772
well its a good thing im going to a psych soon then. cause im not sure what makes me happy anymore.
>>
>>24490185
Bullshit. I wanna make my mark. I want to create my magnum opus. I will die unhappy unless I do this.
>>
File: 1409705724537.jpg (20 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
1409705724537.jpg
20 KB, 361x330
STR 9
PER 4
END 7
CHR 4
INT 7
AGL 5
LCK 4

18 y/o.
>>
>>24489373
If you can get anything you try for, there's nothing to say, just do it.

>>24489425
Deal drugs. If you go to jail, guaranteed food and shelter. You seem to have nothing to lose so the downside potential is irrelevant yet there's still the upside potential. If things ever get too bad you always have the option of suicide further making the downside potential irrelevant.

>>24489470
You say you're pushed to the last limit but it's not clear which of what you listed is pushing you to the last limit.

>>24489550
You're learning how to use this board fast. I'm proud of you QT.
>>
File: 1415863827275.jpg (141 KB, 540x936) Image search: [Google]
1415863827275.jpg
141 KB, 540x936
>21
>Kind of a NEET but I'm learning 3D and shit for around 10 hours a day
>used to work in a factory making 40k a year
>dropped out of art school since its a waste of money and got a full refund
>have drivers license and had a car before it quit
>13k in savings and a god tier rig for 3D
>pretty good at drawfagging
>only 2 real friends since I graduated high school
>have a stutter
>can go back to working at the factory or with my dad if 3D doesn't work out
>haven't dated in like 5 years
>>
>26
>Handholdless dateless kissless virgin
>Massively in debt
>Rejected by every woman I asked out
>/fit/ as fuck
>Balding
>5'10
>In debt
>College dropout
>Live with parents.
>Making $12.50 an hour.

Pretty sure I should kill myself.
>>
>>24490525
dude if you're fit look into construction work. It's like lifting except you don't get as good gains but you get paid for it
>>
File: tumblr_nruun25aUS1uv9i92o1_500.jpg (48 KB, 462x462) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nruun25aUS1uv9i92o1_500.jpg
48 KB, 462x462
>>244904140
Thank you. Can you come to bed now? You said you would when you got to my post, and I need you more than they do.

P.S. I'm using the frogs you told me about. You're right, they are cute.
>>
>22
>virgin
>hermit
>never went to college but still got a good job
>literally no friends, I have nobody IRL I talk to other than coworkers
>never leave my apartment other than for work and grocery shopping
>>
>>24490570
Construction around here pays about 10.50 an hour. Mandatory 50 hour+ work week as well.
>>
>>24490463
Pic repated that girl is sort of a drag on the light music club tbph
>>
>20
>not a virgin have had gf have had sex with 4 girls
>6'2~3
>business school at a pretty average state school
>social anxiety through the roof now can't speak to grills for shit anymore
welp it was a good run atleast
>>
File: 1444324048287.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444324048287.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
>black anon
>19
>retail
>community college (transfering back to uni next semester)
>135 lbs
>I want be Tyrone but my momma raised me beta

>inb4 nigger
>>
>>24490616
you're okay senpai. If I can get by with the inability to say words that start with sharp consonant followed by an L let alone talk to someone I don't know, you can do fine with some social anxiety. One time I tried to make a joke about Black Lives Matter and ended up stuttering so hard on the word Black I nearly vomited.
>>
>>24490792
I just blush like a little bitch now it sucks giant dong tbqh it hasn't been this bad in like 4 years
>>
>18
>white
>kissless virgin
>5'6"
>look like Benedict Cumberbatch or Alfie Allen
>sound like David Hayter
>bad hairline
>still in high school
>hobby is acting (last year I starred in a highly acclaimed stage show about William Shakespeare, made me popular overnight)
>addicted to dude weed lmao
>trying to find a job so I can fund my dude weed lmao habit
>>
>>24490202
I don't know how to respond to yours. That's not to say no one does, maybe someone else can chime in.

>>24490463
You said it yourself, there's many potential options for you. That's obviously plenty of hope.

>>24490525
Sell drugs.

>>24490586
Nobody IRL also sounds like you have no obligations other than work. If that's the case, you have all that time and effort to spend on whatever you want. There's no way anyone else knows what you want more than you yourself. This is something you have to figure out on your own.

>>24490616
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqDCsFZT2oY

>>24490737
Affirmative action means you're set even if you fuck up.

>>24490832
My wife hates Theon. I can't help you.

>>24490577
Bedtime now.
>>
>19
>severe crippling ocd
>have gf
>have no friends
>/trustfund/ kid
>NEET
>have some intrests (music, cs)
>>
>>24490880
Prolly not gonna reproduce so I won't be making anymore of "that guy"
>>
>>24491001
>Be me
>Get litterally crippled by ocd after washing my hands for hours a day made me slip a disc
>Be still suffering from back pain 2 years later
>>
>>24488755
are you me?
>29
>not virgin (but see graduate school)
>live with mom
>one low paid job (~30k)
>BS Psychology, dropped out of graduate school (which is the only place I could get a girl to notice me - it was really a bipolar difference how easy it was in graduate school vs. my entire life incl. now where I have now returned to virgin-level)
>no real hobbies, attempting to learn a real skill (cs) but realizing I actually have low intellectual ability
>think about killing myself everyday
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.