[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know this feel? >somehow gets friends earlier this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: tf.png (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tf.png
31 KB, 400x400
Anyone know this feel?

>somehow gets friends earlier this show
>one day we are all hanging out, somehow sex is brought up. Everyone starts talking about their first time having sex [internal screaming]
>people are saying their first time in a circle
>finally it gets to me, I'd rather admit the truth, then lie and get caught up in it later
>say I am a virgin
>everyone is surprised that I am a virgin
Now months later
>get my first GF (who also is a virgin, and hasn't done anything beyond kissing, also got my first kiss with her)
>we have oral sex
>we talk afterwards, where she tells me she has never done that stuff before
>I tell her I haven't either
>she tells me I am lying and doesn't believe me

>tfw people are shocked/don't believe when you are a virgin
I guess it's flattering that people assume that I am not a virgin.

Anyone else have this "problem"?
>>
>>24484587
FUCK YOU LET ME BE YOU
>>
A lot of friends assumed I lost my virginity too. Only knew when I told them.
>>
>>24484587
>>24484656
I think this means you guys are meant to be Chads, but have yet to fulfill your destiny.
You guys are cyborgs waiting to become normies.
>>
it's better than having your mother as well as your brother's gf ask you if you were gay despite the fact that the knew i had a girlfriend once
>>
>>24484741
probably thought it was a cover up

>>24484656
>>24484587
what did they say after your said you were a virgin?
any exact words?
>>
>>24484818
i am just saying lots of fuckos on this board lamenting about the challenge of finding a gf and apparently the one i had doesn't count

my point is that it could be worse for you neckbeards
>>
>>24484875
How long did you date for?
>>
>>24484617
>/thread
OrIgInAl eNoUgH FoR YoU?
>>
>>24485023
a little more than a year and then we broke up and got back together and broke up again

about 18months total i guess
>>
File: 1405406663974.png (143 KB, 299x288) Image search: [Google]
1405406663974.png
143 KB, 299x288
>>24484587
Nobody talks to me at all
>>
>>24485089
>>24484617
You wouldn't want to be me. My dick is like only 6 inches.
>>
>>24485136
Did you mention her often? Or was it like super casual?
>>
Everyone being a virgin about 20 knows this feel.

People lose it early (13-14) or "late" (17-18) but when you reach the two decades pretty much everyone has been fucking for some time now.
>>
>>24485266
I imagine some (unfortunate) people might get reactions like. "Oh. Not really surprised." or shit like that.
>>
>>24484587
This happened to me as well, but I learned when it came to girls that weren't virgins, if they knew you were a virgin you would never have a chance. So you just remain silent on the topic and let people assume you aren't one. Then you either fuck and it sucks or it doesn't
>>
>>24485259
we were very in love man and for one reason or another i have been incapable of having a healthy relationship after our breakup 5 years ago
>>
>>24485317
>So you just remain silent on the topic and let people assume you aren't one.
I think that is a terrible idea. It's why I fessed up.

>So Anon. What about you?
>>No comment.
>Come on Anon! Tell us.
>>No.
>Pleaseee. We all said ours!
>>Don't feel like talking about it.
If you are a male, people will assume you are a virgin because you are too ashamed to admit you are a virgin.

If you are female it means
1) Virgin
2) Not a virgin; but regrets it/huge slut
>>
>>24485314
Gf was actually relieved because I couldn't get it up the first times and she had started thinking that she didn't turned me on

Honestly I don't think people give a fuck about you being a virgin once you leave highschool. It only matter if you're a disgusting person personality wise because then ppl will just be like of course nobody would fuck him
>>
Nah I'm ugly and friendless enough for people to guess I've never had sex
>>
Yeah no. my friends all know I'm a virgin. its pretty obvious. I'm decent looking, can talk to people and become friend easy, only problem is I'm dumb as a box of rocks. Like just a few points above mentally challenged. And lets face it, no girl wants to be known as the girl who fucked a retard.
>>
>>24485538
even meth heads and druggies get pussy
>>
It's good that they were surprised.
>>
>>24485608
>>24485608
how like
wut
idk
>>
>>24485266
You're supposed to lose your virginity 15-16?
What the hell? That's fucking degenerate.
>>
>>24485191
At least it's not below average
>>
>>24484587
everyone at uni assumes that I'm not a virgin, and I'm not a big enough autist to correct them so I just let them believe what they want
>>
yes had told stacey she was kind of half surprised and half not. told her i never had a girlfriend she was like i need to go to a bar and just drink soda since i can't drink, but parents won't let me go alone
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.