[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else here a cyborg? Aside from not being able to talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: HRmQ9FT.jpg (89 KB, 644x781) Image search: [Google]
HRmQ9FT.jpg
89 KB, 644x781
Anybody else here a cyborg?

Aside from not being able to talk to women, and having no meaningful relationships. I live a pretty good life, I finished university with a bachloers of social work, I have a pretty decent job as a youth probation officer, I make about 85k a year before taxes, almost own a nice condo in the city

Can anybody else relate?
>>
>cyborg
a truly shitty meme, you either fuck bitches or you don't
>>
Me desu
>6'4"
>have friends
>can't talk to girls
>>
File: 1418079217438.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1418079217438.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
>>24484488
>I live a pretty good life
>I finished university with a bachloers of social work

My sides have left the planet
>>
>>24484516
What if you fuck bitches, but you have no friends that actually care about you and you spend your life depressed and regretting things alone with a bottle of whiskey?
>>
>>24484620
He makes 85k a year, doesn't even matter what degree he got. I would gladly get a degree in wymyn studies if i had that salary guaranteed.
>>
>>24484650
Thats something you have to answer yourself, but by the sound of it you are a cry baby loser who feels the need to drink his tears away so I think you already know the answer.

I also fuck bitches and have no friends but I could not care less, I enjoy my free time and turn down social invitations if I would rather have some me time.
>>
>>24484682

I admit it's a pretty stupid degree, usually unless you have a masters its really hard to find good work, but my church does alot of volunteering which I took part in so it made me alot more attractive for jobs
>>
I'm good looking and get tons of pussy.

But i sperg out in any group setting. And can't hold a 1 on 1 conversation for longer than 2 minutes.

>"stop trying to be funny." "stop telling jokes." "stop pretending youre autistic it's not something to make fun of."

Plus I'm living the live alone neet life (monthly 850$ from the government) while earning over 1000$ a month on the side doing very little work (less than 5 hours a week)

But I'm depressed as shit, still filled with self loathing and have precisely 1 legitimate relationship, with my cat.
>>
>>24484811
>(monthly 850$ from the government)
how?
>>
>>24484843
Foodstamps, and the $1000 a month he gets from drug dealing

such is life for a ghettobot
>>
>>24484906
850$ in foodstamps? wut
>>
I'm with you OP

Relatively good job (49k a year but it's entry level and a 10 minute walk from home), steady girlfriend, and people who I guess I could say are friends but it's mostly just people from high school that I might see or talk to once a month.

It seems good but I have no friends who aren't normies or slightly at all in to my interests, I try to make music but years of destruction from my self confidence makes me want to give up any time, and all around I just feel life doesn't have much left to offer.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.