[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw tried to suck my best bro's cock as a prank and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1zefloy.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1zefloy.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>tfw tried to suck my best bro's cock as a prank and ended up arrested for sexual assault

WHY CAN'T NORMIES UNDERSTAND HUMOR???
>>
I hear ya loud and clear OP. Look at these guys for example: just a couple of bros joshin' around.
>>
You should have asked if he wanted to practice for girls. Then you'd be in the clear. And it really helps if you're under 15, when most boys practice together.
>>
>>24483138

I said no homo like three times, I just don't get what his problem was.
>>
File: amerifeel.jpg (99 KB, 983x758) Image search: [Google]
amerifeel.jpg
99 KB, 983x758
>>24483065

>tfw finger my buddy's asshole a little at the movies and he starts squaring up to fight me out of nowhere

I WAS JUST KIDDING JESUS
>>
>>24483354
No means no anon
>>
>>24484559

He said it was a prank, can't you read?
>>
File: It's the Pepepumpkin.png (196 KB, 348x453) Image search: [Google]
It's the Pepepumpkin.png
196 KB, 348x453
>>24483065
>tried to make my friend cum inside of my boipussy while he was asleep
>he gets slightly upset that I woke him up

>"just a prank, bro haha"
>>
>>24484570
Did he force himself on his freind?
>>
>>24485485

P R A N K

It doesn't matter if he forced himself on his friend, it was just a prank.
>>
>>24484543
>>24485448
>>24485701

Dat normie logic though.

Honestly, I've always fantasised about being back in school, having a gun hidden on my, so that when they hit me and said "Chill out, it was just a joke", I could shoot them right in the face and say "Chill out, what you gettin' upset about, it was just a joke - he aint complaining" when everyone panics.

That would've been the best...
>>
>>24485762
When autism goes to far
>>
Reminds me of my dead beating the shit out of me every time he got drunk
He was such a prankster
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.