[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there people who have had girlfriends here? Why are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7
File: why.jpg (29 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
29 KB, 450x253
Why are there people who have had girlfriends here?

Why are there people who aren't virgins here?

Seriously, why?
>>
>>24482812

dennis is pretty fuqqin fit
>>
>>24482823
Fit implies healthy
He's extremely vain and is almost constantly dehydrated and malnourished because of it.
>>
>>24482870

he doesn't look dehydrated or malnourished tbqh
>>
>>24482898
He visits a doctor wit mac in one episode
Mac had early signs of diabetes
>>
>>24482812
I blame the rare pepes and tendies saga
>>
>>24482812

It's like driving through the ghetto, watching the wildlife , knowing a comfy, safe white home awaits you when it's done.
>>
>>24482812
some of us have been here since we were 13 and before we got laid and before robots was a meme

let that sink in for a moment
>>
As a former robot [/spoiler]that attempted suicide I enjoy helping current robots with their feels. 15 years after turning 18 I finally found a girl that wants to touch my dick on a regular basis but it wasnt easy and honestly barely worth it. The only thing that kept me alive was pure stubbornness.
>>
>>24483196
Nice spoiler newfag
>>
>>24483238
copy and paste gone wrong
>>
>>24483196
So does that mean you did betabux?
>>
>>24483196

how the fuck did you pull that

I'm a 30 year old KV that has given up completely. NO ONE loses their virginity after 29 is what I'm told
>>
>>24483110
that makes literally no sense at all

/r9k/ was deleted and then brought back by demand of antisocial virgins

there is a board designed for you called /soc/

to answer your question, OP. It's the /r/4chan memes like tendies and rare pepe coupled with the school shootings
>>
To laugh at you.
>>
>>24483358
i don't remember specifically when /r9k/ was deleted. i was speaking of the chans in general. some of us have been here for nearly 10 years and that to me is one of the tenets of being a robot.
not whatever arbitrary list you have concocted in your head of no gf and oneitis. fucking faggot
>>
>>24482812
If you're looking for an honest answer, it's because I accidentaly visited this board after someone on /int/ mentioned it. I came to check it out, and I've stayed because I study sociology and it's interesting to read these threads and see how some people seclude themselves from society and analyze their problems.

I'm not here to judge or troll anyone, I just find it interesting how a group of people such as robots interact with eachother. That said, I'm still not sure if robots are acting similar IRL as they are here. I'm pretty sure I've met a few robots in my highschool and college and it's interesting to compare them with you guys.
>>
>>24483414
>Normie here!
>one of the tenets of being a robot is having gone to 4chan for a long time
This is embarrassing on your end. Are you a woman?
>>
>>24483341
>>24483341
The girl Im with has very low standards.
Also I wasnt a complete virgin. I had a total of 5 awkward a and regrettable sexual experiences before 30 When I was skinnier and better looking.
>>
>>24482812

Because I have nothing else in my life.
>>
>>24483453
see i don't see normie as a slur but as a buzzword, congratulations.
let me play your game too
>wahh i just found /r/4chan
>i am a robot because i am a fat slouch
>let me invade a board i don't belong on
>r u womyn??
you need help, son. and by help, i mean a boot to the teeth
>>
Because getting a girlfriend won't magically fix all of your fucking issues and problems like you KVs have deluded yourselves into thinking

It's nice, sure, but if you think it will fix all the shit that is wrong with your life...you're in for a rude awakening
>>
>>24482812
I've been on here for years and when i started it was for a sense of community after i moved away from home. There has always been that "no gf WHY ME!" mentality here but you just kind of sift through it. I consider this place the family that absolutely disgusts me but tolerate because I've been on here for so long and can relate to certain people on this board.
>>
File: 1446694020151.gif (2 MB, 292x200) Image search: [Google]
1446694020151.gif
2 MB, 292x200
>>24483510
>trying to be edgy and threaten me
>mfw

Woman confirmed then. You're trying to redefine established definitions of a community and its members so you can be a part of it without actually being a part of it.

Typical.
>>
>>24483512
This guy. Whats been going on with your life?
>>
Well I was 14 and it was for like 5 days before she realized she was too popular for me
>>
>>24483568
you are a fucking slouch, please troll harder or stop wasting my time
>>
>>24483512
m8 the problem with my life is that I'm completely disconnected from society, yes a girlfriend would fix that

it's like saying "you are thirsty but water won't magically fix all your problems man, water isn't all that great man, I've had water before and I'm also a fucking retard man"
>>
>>24483654
If all you need is a GF than you dont belong here
>>
>>24483599

>dated oneitis for a few months
>happiest time of my life
>cannot believe how lucky I am
>she breaks up with me
>found out she never really cared about me and I was just a rebound while she waited for her Chad oneitis to come along
>we dated last summer and fall, I haven't seen or talked to her in a year
>but I'm nowhere close to being over her
>I think about her daily, sometimes I just lay in bed all day because I feel too shitty to even get up
>logically I know I should get over her and that she's never coming back and I was stupid for thinking it would last but getting over someone isn't like flipping a light switch

That's on top of the other problems like being fat and out of shape, having no IRL friends, spending all my free time on vidya or 4chan and figuring out what I'm going to do when my subsidized NEET life ends when I graduate college soon

>>24483654

It's no guarantee she will reconnect you to society. You could end up with a girl who is just as much a shut in as you are and you two just enable/encourage each other's crippling habits. It happened to me when I dated a bipolar girl I met on /b/. Once we started living together things just got worse and worse. We didn't hate each other or anything like that but we were clearly not good for each other.
>>
>>24483654
In the sense that you're a shut in, or the fact that you find it hard to connect with already known acquaintances?

I find myself placed in the later of the two all the time.
>>
>>24483654
you are mistaking nogf for robotdom. this is not the case and /b/ would be better suited for you
>>
>>24483766
>getting over someone isn't like flipping a light switch
After that switch gets flipped 3-4 times is gets easier. I always have a back up plan in case I need to cut someone out of my life before I get to know them well.
>>
Does anyone else fantasize getting fucking in the ass by a old fat angry bum?
>>
>>24483766
Mate getting over someone will take time and it takes others longer that most people. Just don't let it get in the way of your life because it's your life, you're not living through hers. its all on you man.
>>
>>24482812
because getting laid didnt change anything
>>
>>24483816

Wasn't my first breakup, but I've never felt as strongly for any other girl as I have for her

>>24483898

Like I said, I logically get all that stuff and I try. But it's not that easy. When I have a very realistic dream that we are together and everything is perfect (happens once or twice a week), it's crushing when I wake up and remember that it will never happen. I'm having entire days ruined by something that is out of my control (those tend to be the days when I don't get out of bed). I can't tell my brain what to dream or not dream about. inb4 lucid dreaming, I get that every once in awhile but never in the dreams I have about her.
>>
File: No True Robot.png (172 KB, 1210x1060) Image search: [Google]
No True Robot.png
172 KB, 1210x1060
Poastin a relevant screencap
>>
>>24483786
in the sense that I'm a completely isolated loner, even though I'm not a shut-in

my interactions with other humans are limited to saying "hi" 90% of the time, and to having mundane conversations for no more than 1-2 minutes the remaining 10% of the time

all I do is browse the internet, go to work, work alone, go back home, browse the internet and repeat

I don't know how I haven't killed myself yet, I'm trapped into a void
>>
>>24483512
Once again, it's not about a gf fixing anything you faggot. It's about being wanted
>>
>>24483979
time spent doing nothing in your room will only make you think about her more. When it happens, get up and do the things you planned to do because you are your own man OP dammit!
>>
>>24484073

You're just replacing one problem (>tfw no gf) with a million more problems. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you shouldn't try or that it's better to be foreveralone. Just saying that having a gf isn't paradise.

>will her parents and friends like me?
>will I say or do something spergy to fuck things up?
>does she really like me or is she just waiting for something better to come along?
>God damn it this is the third time this week she has made me leave my Chinese cartoons to go to some shitty hipster restaurant with her normie friends
>doing stuff all the time costs money, even if you two are paying half or taking turns
>what if I knock her up?
>is she kuking me?
>is she really cumming when we fuck or is she faking it?
>you have to listen to tons of whiny, petty bullshit whenever she has a bad day and it takes forever because women can't into TLDR
>anything you say that can even be remotely interpreted in an insulting way will be, even if you had no intention of that interpretation
>>
>>24484003

>Normshits and their desperate need to post long, self-righteous rants.
>>
>>24482812
it went all to shit after highschool, no friends or gf at uni or after, i was chad now im lost
>>
>>24484166
>no actual counter-arguments
>>
>>24484160
I really don't care about any of that. I just want to know that there is at least one person out there that genuinely likes me enough to let me slip my penis in her
>>
>>24484274
>"Just slippin ma penis in, hope you don't mind. I'll be done soon, carry on with what you were doing"
>>
>>24484003
>and I'm even Im visibly autistic
KEK! I love me some brutal honesty
>>
>>24482870
The actor who plays Dennis looks fit you unbelievable autist
>>
I started visiting when I was an acne-ridden anxious virgin. Just later I got a gf and lost my v-card

Also I like greentext stories and 4chan in general is sort a good place to talk about things I don't irl and to see stuff from different points of view than the normie one.
>>
>>24483654
That's fucking retarded. Water is everywhere and people drink it regularly with no difficulties, why do you in particular have a problem with aquiring water?

So now we try and look at the bigger picture and we realise you're there lying on the floor because you don't have arms or legs that allow you to reach the water yourself. Your real problem is that you can't function.

So if I went and where like hey m8 here I'll take you to the pond, left you by the shore so you could try and drink it you'll still have no fucking legs and you'll from innanition or sickness or whatever even with all the fucking water next to your stupid face.
>>
>>24484971
Umm a lot of people in the world have problems obtaining usable water so the analogy still works.
>>
>>24483066
sick dubs bro
>>
>>24482812
I've had 2 girlfriends. Both were mentally unstable weebs, only got some half decent head out of the first one.
>>
>>24482812
I'm sorry you haven't had sex, but if you'd like a place all to yourself then go to wizchan. Your sexual frustration is laughable in comparison with my existential depression.
>>
it's possible to have a girlfriend, while also never getting any sex or true respect from her.

it's also possible to still get ostracized, bullied, and expelled from any social group you join, well into the adult working world.

that's probably why most of us are here.
>>
>>24482812
my bf introduced me to 4chan. hes a cyborg. i grew up having a thing for weirdo white guys. i dk i find his falling spaghetti cute. also im fucking bored with tumblr.
>>
>>24482812
I come here to laugh.
>>
File: 1427442376347.jpg (24 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1427442376347.jpg
24 KB, 900x900
>achievable the ULTIMATE social validation possible
>hurr but I'm still really awkward I swear

No seriously why not stick to facebook? all the other normies do.
>>
File: 1416607924634.jpg (95 KB, 662x729) Image search: [Google]
1416607924634.jpg
95 KB, 662x729
>>24482812
I'm here because I've been here since the beginning. 4chan as a whole is the closest I get to family.
>>
>>24482812
Because prepubescent me was a baller and I lost my virginity when I was 13, haven't had a conversation with a girl since.
>>
File: 1448172525994.jpg (914 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448172525994.jpg
914 KB, 1280x720
>>24485734

But who will have the last laugh?
>>
>>24482812

Because some of us peaked in high school and then during uni where everyone evolved into the adult butterfly we became obsessed with vidya and anime clubs (not even kidding) and yeah I spent the last 5 years slowly devolving into a robot
>>
File: 11156321.jpg (26 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
11156321.jpg
26 KB, 512x384
>>24483766
>meeting anyone on /b/
>>
>>24483654
You are the exact type of person anon warned was in for a 'rude awakening'.
If, like a true robot, you are an autist who is disconnected from society and has trouble fitting in/socializing, getting a girlfriend isn't going to do jack shit to fix that. It just adds another person's worries you have to consider on top of your own. Your problems are something you have to fix for yourself, if you truly consider them to be problems.

I think the central delusion is that girls are perfect and a gf would be an inherently positive addition. What if she is just as fucked up as many of the people on here? Whiny? Demands attention at all times?

I thought a gf would fix my problems too, but I realized that the solitary life devoid of social interaction and responsibilities was exactly my meet and that having a gf was pure tedium. I guess in that sense a gf did help me because it snapped me out of the delusion that 3Ds have any value.
>>
>>24483414
If you have been here for nearly ten years I do not think you would be calling people "robots".
>>
>>24485849
/b/ is pretty much an edgy version of facebook at this point. Granted it was always cancer, but it used to be an amusing kind of cancer.
>>
>>24482812
Because those things are distant, blurry, fragmented memories and now I'm just sitting here in week-old underwear watching Chinese cartoons.

The best years of my life were 18-21, and it was allllllll downhill since, I'm now 30. 5 years since I last had sex, 8 years since my last girlfriend
>>
>>24483651
>valuing your time
please go back to reddit
>>
>>24485785
>4chan as a whole is the closest I get to family.
That's so sad anon. Especially considering that I wish you would kill yourself.
>>
Literally the only people who even care about being a virgin being the requirement for being a robot are the normalfags who aren't virgins but want to fit in.
For anyone who is a virgin, the requirement makes perfect sense. That says a lot about it being a requirement, and why it's such a good one.
>>
>>24483766
>Doesn't understand the importance of a non-zero amount of relationships
How does it feel to be a normie?
>>
>>24485965
Same here man, same here. But I'll keep on, just to spite you :^)
>>
>>24485879

You still managed to cross the mile wide chasm between virginity and casual sex.
>>
>>24484228
>implying any arguments of substance were put forward in that shitpost
It looks like it would have 3,000 points and 2 gildings on reddit
>>
Schaudenfreude, of course.
>>
>first girl I was with was a roastie who sucked my dick a couple of times while saying that we weren't really dating before settling down with a punk rock

>first real girlfriend was a former catholic schoolgirl roastie who cheated with me on her then-boyfriend, broke up with him to be with for for like 5 months and then broke up with me

>next girl after that was a basement-dwelling female nerd of a girl I met online. She loved me dearly and I broke her heart because I am a terrible person

>next girl after that was yet another roastie who was "one of the boys" and friendzoned me for like a year until she had pity sex with me and dated me for about a year

>next girl after that was pretty upfront about just using me for sex and I was okay with that, but wanted to be her boyfriend but she didn't so she stopped calling me

desu I don't get the roastie hate meme. Sluts are great, they have sex with you.
>>
>>24486089

subscribed
>>
>>24486023
What? I am a virgin. Not a KV, but still definitely virgin
>>
Relationships and sex won't fix your social awkwardness.
>>
>>24483766

Truths
>Meeting anyone from 4chan in general is a fucking silly idea
>Anonymity internet self + IRL self = Your fucked in any social situation
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.