[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls detect your self-confidence Robots have no self-confidence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: Dix millions.png (278 KB, 484x248) Image search: [Google]
Dix millions.png
278 KB, 484x248
Girls detect your self-confidence

Robots have no self-confidence so they don't get the pussays

Chads have self-confidence so they get the pussays

Got it? It's that fucking simple. Be confident with yourself and find the ways you are awesome. Start blooming and your life will change, robots.

>hurr durr fuck you normie

Fine then, stay where you are
>>
>>24481729
1. contains all these delusions in head
2. makes a thread
3. scorns other people in said thread
what have you done op?
You fucking faggot
>>
>>24481729
This is true

However, wanting a gf/wife is the life of a c.uck. Do something and don't depend on women, don't chase them around

Don't let your dreams be dreams
>>
The thing is
Chad's confidence is backed up by his ability
A robot deluding themselves just makes them look narcissistic or delusional because he has nothing to back up his confidence
>>
>>24481817

OP here

Exactly. I would only want a gf if I found one a good girl. Otherwise, I don't look after it. Just livin my life.
>>
>>24481856

>nothing to back their confidence

everyone has abilities, it's up to robots to find them
>>
>>24481729
You know the rules fagget
>>
>>24481856
>Chad's confidence is backed up by his ability
More like
>Chad's confidence is backed up by his perfect upbringing and formative years

>>24481892
Bullshit
>>
>Just be confident

What shit advice. If you're dressing autistic and ugly then you'll just come across as a creep if you're really forward to girls. Why not just tell people how to improve their appearance? Personally I took the route of improving my image so I can reach the required threshold of attractiveness that lets you get plain but not ugly girls. Fair enough, confidence is required but it by itself isn't sufficient and by getting more girls, this has increased my confidence in a natural way which is actually better than forcing it in a contrived PUA way. I guess it's perpetual to a certain extent in that way. I reckon you should tell people to get a haircut/facial hair combination that suits their face shape, eat healthier so that their skin/hair looks better and to do exercise so that they have a more attractive build/less facial fat which makes the jaw more defined. If your teeth look shit then take care of them and even get braces if necessary. If you're still repulsive after this then consider some sort of cosmetic surgery such as a nose job. Of course, showering daily is also important so you look clean and smell nice. Dressing in stylish clothes will always compliment this too so don't wear fedora-tier clothes. Realistically the only bad genetics you can't accompany for nowadays (superficially speaking) is height (there is an expensive, complicated procedure that isn't worth it) which you can always aim for a woman shorter than you anyway and race. In that case, just go for a woman in the same race as you.

It may come across as obvious advice but it certainly beats the "be confident", "be yourself" shit
>>
Always been confident and proud. Girls still laugh at me because I'm short and unattractive. When you give up on women you see it's entirely about social status and appearance.
>>
>>24481729
Confidence isn't something you just pull out of your ass like last year's pickup lines, it's something that gets built or destroyed over time due to experiences.

gtfo normie/ree/etc
>>
>>24481729
Confidence is synonym for social status. Elliot Rodger was extremely confident in himself to the point where he thought he was a god, but no one liked him because he acted like an autist and had no friends. Telling people to be confident is really retarded advice since being confident is something completely different from convincing others that you are confident ( which is essentially showing them you are popular and successful with other people aka social status ).
>>
>>24481729
>find the ways you are awesome.
i'm literally awesome at nothing
>>
>Be working in store
>Cute as fuck korean girl comes up and asks me if we carry an item
>Have never heard it in my life so ask her to describe it
>She just repeats it's name over and over
>Ask her for a picture
>Goes "Hmmmm" and walks off

What happened?
>>
>be attractive, big dick and rich
>have confidence
>have none of that
>don't have confidence

Why is it so hard to understand?
>>
>>24481729
Bullshit, bitches tell me I am too cocky all the time.
>>
>>24481729
I think people in general detect your self-confidence.

Self-confidence based on nothing is pretty annoying though.
>>
>>24483597
having a big dick actually doesn't get you girls nearly as efficiently as being attractive or being rich
>>
Im not interested in getting the pussay. Fuck off chinese master of google. I'll teach you how to make a delicious meal just for you to eat!
First, stand on your head.
Then insert some feta cheese in your bunghole
some virgin oil (or just grease from your greasy mullet, same thing really)
Shake dat ass
Pour the mess into a glass and enjoy.
>>
>>24483565
probably went to get the picture?
>>
>>24483683

Never came back, she and her qt friends left shortly after. It was weird how they never bothered to ask anyone else, just me.
>>
>>24483710
maybe they can't speak english very well
>>
>>24481729
Self-confidence is a meme. I am confident about things when I have good reason to be, I'm not confident about things when I don't have. I'm confident that I can do certain things because I've demonstrated it, I'm not confident I can do things I have consistently failed at. WHAT IS THIS MEME.
>>
Where is the stream?
>>
File: 1440627451549.jpg (611 KB, 1771x1482) Image search: [Google]
1440627451549.jpg
611 KB, 1771x1482
>>24483724

Yeah that it's alright, her words has spaces in between them if you get what I mean by that.

What a shame, she was adorable as fug.
>>
>>24483767
maybe you could have followed her home discretely?

then next day plan a scenario in which you will bump into her right around the corner of a street
>>
>>24483836

Dammit anon, I should've done that. Complete with hiding in bushes and heavy breathing.

Next time.
>>
>>24483851
good luck friend, there are plenty of fishes in the pond
>>
>>24483669

You gonna get keked like hell if you are a small dicked rich guy, she will fuck Chad behind your back while giving nothing to you and rat away your money. There is no winning this game.
>>
>>24483914
anon, if I'm a rich guy, getting married is the last thing I will do, get in a relationship? maybe

and don't worry the odds is literately a flip of coin, it is blown way out of proportion here, given most people are virgins, and being rich turns the odds in your favor, bitch gonna stay loyal if she wants a slice of the cake
>>
>>24481729
I thought this was going to be a comfy Kung Pow thread until I actually read your post.

weeooweeooweeooweeooweeoowee
>>
>>24481729
This is just another version of >Bee yourself. though. Like seriously what the fuck am I supposed to reply with when it what you said is literally a variation of something dumb normies say to people as advice. Your advice is as stupid as "deal with it" or "figure it out". It's like the ">hurr durr fuck you normie" part of your post is a strain of influenza saying that it is offended by being called the flu.
>>
>>24484181
Furthermore, just have confidence in yourself and just bee yourself are distinct but not different
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.