[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey everyone. So I'm mtf transgender and I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 600x600
Hey everyone. So I'm mtf transgender and I've been on HRT for about 9 months. I haven't told anyone at school yet cause im too embarassed/afraid of rejecting but the effects are starting to become hard to hide. I have like a cups now that are easily visible. What do I do? Should I just come out? Do I get a binder?
>>
>>24481479
you should consult a mental health professional ASAP.
>>
>>24481479
Do any friends or family know?
>>
File: 1443896615949.gif (134 KB, 278x268) Image search: [Google]
1443896615949.gif
134 KB, 278x268
>>24481479
>>24481479
TITS OR GTFOOOOOOOO

Doesnt matter if you have a dick or not.
>>
>>24481479
as a medical professional, I'll have to ask for pics to make the best judgement on how to handle this
>>
>>24481557
They do but no one at my school does
>>
Suicide is cheaper than hormones.
>>
are you in high school OP? if so prepare to get rekt, you should have done this after high school when no one will give a shit

good thing we both know this is an attention grabbing maneuver that you will regret by age 35 and cannot undo
i wish you the best and hope you can beat the odds of suicide
>>
>>24481710
i wish I had started in highschool, but you're right it would've been a lot tougher. Im in college, im 20
>>
>>24481597
I will consider posting pictures of my supple breasts
>>
>>24481792
>tranny tits
>supple
Gimme some stats, you're probably a hon.
>height
>weight
>shoulder width
>face /10
>shoe/wrist size
>>
Go see a psychiatrist you delusional freak, for your own good
>>
>>24482075
Kek by "supple" and "clearly visible" he probably means they're ant mounds.
>>
>>24481479
kill yourself, honey
>>
You should start buying female clothes and crossdressing (is it still called crossdressing if you're mtf?)
>>
>height
5'5
>weight
126lbs
>shoulder width
I have no clue
>face /10
I honestly have no clue, I don't think I can rate myself
>shoe/wrist size
9 in men's/11 in women's. Idk my wrist size? Average?
>>
>>24482075
>>24482332
For you <3
>>
im sure your fellow faggots in >>>/lgbt/ would have better answers. Why don't you fucking ask them instead?
oh right, its because you're a mentally ill attention whore and the only people who have the slightest chance of actually being attracted to you are the broken low lives on /r9k/
>>
>>24482332
>>24482391
......okay you'll pass alright.
Just let the spiro and est do their thing, whatever happens happens <3
>>
>>24482406
wew im a mtf and I get a ton of attention from guys
>>
You're all very sweet but no one has actually given me any advice
>>
>>24481479
The reason legitimate doctors won't put you on HRT meds unless you're under the care of a mental health professional that specializes in gender reassignment should be fucking obvious to you, baka. Ask your therapist.
>>
>>24482646
I think you should probably just come out if its really bothering you, if you are going to graduate soon and can hold off, then just hold up
>>
>>24482730
I graduate in 5 months so maybe I'll just do rhat
>>
>>24482646
Hey anon. You can always just ask em what do they think about sex change. Maybe these people are more open minded or simply don't give a shit about you. Good luck.
>>
>>24482711
Dubs said the truth
>>
>tfw no cisgf
>tfw no tgf
>tfw want any kind of gf
>tfw don't have any kind of gf

5'5 sounds qt op. I doubt anyone considers such a manlet a male to begin with so this is a non-issue. I am 6'3 so I could make any girl feel more feminine, or even a cismale if they're standing next to me. I can be ok with the clitty as long as it is either shorter than my man-rod or doesn't get hard. I"m just a hair under 6". Ok, 1/2 inch under 6". At least I"m tall though.
>>
>>24483258
>"m just a hair under 6". Ok, 1/2 inch under 6". At least I"m tall though.
Height doesn't mean shit if you can't stretch me like a real girl, lel.
Even better on how you preach about your height.
>>
>>24483258
>under 8" length
>calling himself a real man, let alone judging others masculinity
>>
>>24483258
I can still get hard but it's hard to get hard. You sound qt
>>
File: mzf trainwreck hrt.png (2 MB, 1328x960) Image search: [Google]
mzf trainwreck hrt.png
2 MB, 1328x960
this is your future now
>>
What does it matter ur gonna kill urself befor 30
>>
>>24485009
Do you hear voices and things like that? What do they say?
>>
>>24485155

I honestly never had much of a problem with voices. I have issues with hearing people call my name, or hear random people moving through my house, or singing.

My main issue is the constant paranoia, the feeling I'm being watched 24/7, the constant looking around and shuffling, thinking everyone is out to get me, seeing blood and rotting flesh on my hand. The delusions that i'm the lead of a videogame/book character after I finish one, and I view the world through their eyes..Oh, and the mental fog.
>>
>>24485229
>hearing people call my name
>hear random people moving through my house
>feeling I'm being watched 24/7
>the constant looking around and shuffling
>thinking everyone is out to get me
holy shit i do all of these...
>mental fog?
Do you mean that constant feeling of detachment? Like you're not really there, you're just on autopilot?
>>
>>24485396

Yeah. And I can't think clearly, either.
>>
>>24485451
Jeez.. That really sucks anon im sorry :(
Im sorta a lil worried though, i don't feel like that all the time but definitely a lot, like at least once or twice a day
>>
I like the directions this thread has been heading in. More schizophrenia stories and we need to see OPs tits!
>>
>>24485497

I guess I can give a story. I'm not violent now but I used to be.

>Be me.
>Be bullied at highschool a bit (senior year).
>Think mother is in on it.
>Mother tries to talk to me.
>For whatever reason I identified her as one of the bullies.
>Go fucking berserk.
>Lunge at her.
>Just fucking..Tear into her skin. She still as the marks from it.
>Father pulls me away and slams me into a wall.
>Get put onto seraquil.
>>
>>24481479
Why the hell cant you faggots post in the right fucking board?

>>>/lgbt/ Go there instead. Stop shitting up this board even more.
>>
>>24481744
Like real college or thirteenth grade (community)
>>
>>24485614
Fake college (trade school)
>>
>>24482539
getting looks on the street dosent mean what you think it means mutie
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 666x940) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 666x940
>>24485586
I was on seroquel for psychopathic tendencies and episodes (not even diagnosed though)

I was on 300mg a day, felt dead as heck while on it. I'm not even a psycho, just an angry person. I hope you're off the stuff.
>>
>>24481479
pics of boobs?
>>
File: kyokoevil4.gif (382 KB, 540x522) Image search: [Google]
kyokoevil4.gif
382 KB, 540x522
>>24485920
Tell me about your unbound anger...
>>
>>24485229
Idk if this counts as hallucinations but I see cockroaches. I'll be sitting in my room and think I see them scurrying all over the floors
>>
File: image.jpg (272 KB, 1412x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272 KB, 1412x1500
>>24486114
I'm angry about nosey kebab SLUTS!
>>
>>24485968
Im shyyyy :3
>>
>>24481479
How does it feel knowing you'll never be in a meaningful, long-lasting relationship and will only be a fuckhole for equally fucked up people to practice their degenerate tastes on? How does it feel knowing you'll commit suicide in your 30s because your retardation led you to this?
>>
File: kyokocharming2.png (79 KB, 307x400) Image search: [Google]
kyokocharming2.png
79 KB, 307x400
>>24486174
What are you going to with all that anger?

good taste in picture
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 600x600
>>24486226
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>24486294
That left a sour taste in my mouth, homolord
>>
>get tits
>immediately consider binder to hide tits
hehehe

If they're just As they're probably not that easily visible, it probably just looks like prominent pecs, or weird fat distribution. Layer your clothes, small breasts are easily hidden by a jacket or just by wearing a couple of loose shirts, even without a bra. And in the warmer weather, get a snug sports bra and wear a loose shirt and you should be good. I think binders compress them too much, you might end up hindering their growth. Keep an eye on your posture because some positions make them more prominent, like slouching in your chair if the fabric sits a certain way (stretch the shirt downward in that case so it doesn't fold under your breast) or obviously if you stretch your arms back. Thicker materials and woven fabrics (as opposed to knits) also hide them better. But you'll have to come out at some point since I assume it'll just get more obvious. Or just get a progressively more feminine body and confuse people, that could be funny. Estrogen doesn't change your voice, does it?

Also, your height and weight sound like you actually have hope, assuming you don't have a very masculine face.
>>
>>24481622
That implies you have no school friends.

Nice one.
>>
>>24486254
With tits like these I can't complain
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 150x150
>>24486381
M'lady, please grace us with the presence of your chest! You are all but obliged! *tips tophat because fedoras are cringeworthy*
>>
>>24485920

That is exactly how I felt while I was on it. I eventually told my therapist and she immediately took me off. Now I only take a very small dose of anti-psychotics.
>>
>>24486329
Aww that's so cute! you made me smile at my phone! I'll stay safe for you :)
>>24486381
>immediately consider binder to hide tits
I guess I didn't see the irony in that until now but you're right that's pretty ridiculous of me. I do all the tips you've already given although the only thing is I live in California so it's like always hot here and too hot to wear jackets. I'll buy more baggy shirts though. Also estrogen does NOT effect your voice, I've gotta do that on my own. And thank you! :) I just wish my nose was a bit smaller but otherwise I think I can sorta pass, I probably look like more androgynous then anything else but if I do myself up I can usually get gendered correctly
>>24486386
I don't ;_;
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 236x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 236x319
>>24486438
But then how will I remain pure for my one true love??
>>
>>24481479
Professional help should be sought immediately, family.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.