[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My best and only friend just cut every single tie we had...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 0354 - 8lcXb2Z.jpg (82 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
0354 - 8lcXb2Z.jpg
82 KB, 374x363
My best and only friend just cut every single tie we had...

When I texted him asking whats up I get "Please stop" as reply

Well was nice knowing you robets, end of the road for me
>>
>>24481362
Do you know what happened?
>>
>>24481603
Just told me to stop trying to reach him.
>>
>>24481800
There has to be a reason though, are you too clingy or self centered?
>>
File: 1448007624075.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1448007624075.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
>>24481800
You are kind of a dick head, but you don't mean to be right? Or are you creepy? Im a little both. Down to 1 friend myself.
>>
>>24481800
were you actual friends? I had some guy who I hung out with a few times, who constantly messaged me, and he was annoying the shit out of me so I told him to stop messaging me.
>>
>>24481828
Not that I know of, we usually messaged eachother when some funny or stupid shit happened at work.
Or to play CSGO on weekends.

>>24481905
We known eachother for 5 years now, flew over to visit and get wasted at a bar a couple of times.
>>
>>24481828
>There has to be a reason
bullshit, normies will turn on you over the slightest thing like a bad haircut or your taste in music
>>
Have you slowly been having less contact over the past few months?
>>
>>24482248
kinda ye
>>
>>24482257
And you can't think of something you've done that pissed him off?
>>
m-maybe we can be your friends??
>>
>>24482072
>flew over to visit and get wasted at a bar a couple of times.
>flew over
So he's an internet friend? If so you were nothing more than friends of convenience, if the convenience dies so does the friendship.
>>
>>24482361
>friends of convenience
I thought this was how all relationships were though
>>
>>24482361
Yeah this might be the sad truth
>>
>>24482436
Convenience is always part of a friendship but ones that are held together by nothing but it are flimsy. Same thing goes for any part of a relationship, it's very difficult to maintain one with only one thing holding it together.
>>
>>24482436
Internet friends aren't real friends

As sad as that is.

I have 1 REAL friend. I've known him for 15 years. If I need something (really need something, money, whatever) he gives me it, no questions asked. His family is having trouble? I help them, no questions asked. Someone attacks me? he will help me fight them.

I speak to this guy a few times a year now because we live in different towns and live our own lives. If I ring him up tomorrow and tell him I can't afford to pay my rent, he would pay it, and vice versa.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.