[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, you're obsessed with sex and losing your virginity.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Consider_the_following.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Consider_the_following.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
Robots, you're obsessed with sex and losing your virginity.

Do you think you may be perverted?
>>
>>24481223
I'm not a virgin, but I am perv, and I don't give a fuck.

I knew a guy who become a fag out of desperation. THAT'S perversion.
>>
>>24481223
Of course I'm perverted. Are you sure you're not a poorly shaved ape escaped from the zoo pounding away on a keyboard somewhere?
>>
I'm not obsessed with sex though. I just want to find a partner to love and to love me.

Sex by itself isn't really appealing to me. I'd prefer to have a relationship with the person first.
>>
What if I am?
>>
>>24481223
I'm not obsessed with sex. I just want intimacy, but I am a pervert. Is that really so bad? Even the kinkiest of sex without the emotional connection is not palatable to me.
>>
im a 23 yo kissless virgin but unlike other robots i'm not a pervert, i'm 100% straight and i'm not nearly as thirsty. is it because deeply inside i believe that i could have a girl if i really tried?
>>
>>24481223
I am a pervert and obsessed with sex and losing my virginity.

I'm confused as to what message you're trying to send.
>>
File: sup.jpg (14 KB, 220x312) Image search: [Google]
sup.jpg
14 KB, 220x312
>>24481271
He's on to me!
>>
File: 1444334698106.png (540 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444334698106.png
540 KB, 700x1000
Chie is best girl. I have no desire for 3D women.
>>
i'm perverted
>at personal trainer
>see a hot girl every few times when i go there
>he tells me to focus
>he says she is pretty
>yep just she is too young for you unless she has daddy issues
>we laugh
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.