[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this the best beer? And why are you a faggot if you drink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: Bluemoon1.jpg (121 KB, 422x562) Image search: [Google]
Bluemoon1.jpg
121 KB, 422x562
Why is this the best beer?

And why are you a faggot if you drink ANYTHING else?
>>
>>24480924
>Made by Coors
But actually, not that bad.
>>
>>24480924
decent beer but you've clearly never had an IPA in your life
>>
>>24480924
this is a great beer. i've never had any of those le cool unique expensive hipster craft beers xD but out of every beer i've had at the bar, Blue Moon had the most thickness to it in its flavor, most of the rest just tasted like piss. sam adams octoberfest is good too
>>
>>24480924
This is a good beer. In Canada they call it Belgian Moon for some reason. Same taste though.
>>
Fuck that shit, miller is the best tasting of the cheap beers, like 8 bucks for a 12 pack.
>>
>>24480924
that beer is way too sweet
literally makes me want to puke
you might as well be drinking wine coolers ya faggot
>>
>>24482258
Niggas these days drink Mike's Hard and shit. This is bitter by comparison.
>>
File: 10490853.jpg (49 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
10490853.jpg
49 KB, 400x400
>>24482258
yea it's not amazing though last year my corner store had these on clearance for 2.99 a 6pack for around a month. I probably bought up at least half their supply, they're 5.5-6% and if you can deal with the strong pumpkin aftertaste and burps then they were great
>>
>>24482136
From what you're saying you will like other craft beers. I really like Sierra Nevada (Pale Ale; Torpedo IPA; etc).
>>
>>24482101
IPAs are disgusting.
>Hurr, moar hops
>>
>>24482258

Wouldn't be surprised if this fucking moron drank bud light or coors or miller.

>YEAH BRO THAT BEER'S TOO SWEET BUT THIS WATER OVER HERE MAN THAT'S MANLY BRO
>>
>>24480924
I beg to differ.
Beer is a degenerate drink.
>>
>>24483600
Dude, there is nothing wrong with drinking cheap beer. Sometimes you are just looking to get drunk with the least ammount of money.

Still, St. Benardus is my current favorate, despite it's price tag.
>>
>wanted to see if this was overhyped and muh Irish beer
>Actually better than most beers
>>
>be me
>be from Michigan
>theres a brewery in almost any town
>theres literally 2 breweries with in 3 miles of me.
>faggot on /r9k/ asks why i don't like his favorite domestic beer

>laugh and drink my kolsh
>>
File: Shinboc.jpg (125 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Shinboc.jpg
125 KB, 1280x1280
I only drink this or microbrews.
>>
>>24482101
I don't care for IPAs. They've become meme beers, as of late. Not my preferred taste.
>>
Anything that isn't porter or stout isn't beer.
>>
>>24483750
it's so light.

Potato niggers can't make good beer.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.