[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>date a girl >she starts talking about how attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1447394835651.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447394835651.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>date a girl
>she starts talking about how attractive other guys are
>immediately lose affection towards her and don't want her around me

why do women do this? like, it just makes your boyfriend dislike you

it makes sense to find others attractive, but to talk about it to your partner is ridiculously obnoxious
>>
A girl I dated in high school did this all the time. They do it to control you. It keeps you on edge, worried that she'll leave you, so you try even harder to please her.

If a girl does this, drop her immediately. She's a psychopath.
>>
she sounds really horny and passionate. meanwhile, you're insecure and spergy.

desu it sounds like she belongs with chad and you know it
>>
File: qt azn gril backflip.gif (1 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
qt azn gril backflip.gif
1 MB, 384x216
>>24480596
My ex was obsessed with K-pop and always gushed about how Asian boys were so much cuter than me. She was just a massive obnoxious Koreaboo in general, and always put me down for liking Japanese stuff like anime.

We broke up for unrelated reasons; she moved away. But apparently she told everyone that I put her off white men. She's had 3 boyfriends since then, all Asian. Fuck this, man. I must be the ultimate kek. Another ex of mine came out as lesbian after dating me. I've now managed to put girls off my race AND my gender.
>>
>not dumping her right there

Looks like you haven't learned.
>>
>>24480889
eat a dick you fucking loser, only a retarded kek would say some shit like this
>>
>>24480935
how do you infer
>stayed with her
from
>lose all affection for her

the relationship was incredibly short lived dumbo
>>
>>24480902
Koreans are disgusting. I she fell for the Kpop meme fool on her m8.
>>
>>24480902
so... asian dick was made for white pussy?
>>
>>24480596
>be bisexual master race
>agree with them
>giggle like a motherfucker at the resulting confusion
>>
She's checking the balance of power in the relationship. The fact that she does it means that she doesn't have any courtesy and is losing respect for you. Which means that she feels pretty securely that you're beneath her.

quick guide:
>you act glum because of it
Sorry, you lost. You've confirmed that you'll accept disrespect because you cannot do better than her. As soon as she tires of you it's over.

>you get mad
This shows that you care which is a good thing but can backfire if you can't back up all that rage. If you cannot or refuse to do better all you are doing is making an ass of yourself.

>you playfully point out other hot guys as well
If you are actually better than them you may be able to get away with this. It will make you seem secure and nonchalant. Otherwise get ready to be kucked.

>you tease her by pointing out other women
If not done pettily you can get her to see how disrespectful she's being and make her stop.

>you give no fucks and start moving on to the next girl
At this point you probably don't want to dump her yet. You are just making it clear that you don't need her. If she retaliates by getting close to other guys you should already have another girl lined up so that you can drop your gf with no problems.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.