[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white people put their moms in nursing homes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 1242x909) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 1242x909
I noticed that I have only two black patients and the rest are white but they're all female. Why don't you take care of them at home like minorities do? One of my patients died and I called her daughter to inform her and she said "ok I'll pick her stuff up when I'm back from my vacation"
>>
Because most people who can afford to are white, simple as that.
>>
>>24480603
Asians make more money than white people but I never see any Asian patients here
>>
The current generation of white people in nursing homes gave birth to narcissistic baby boomers who don't care and put them in nursing homes.
>>
>>24480626
It's also because many white people aren't capable, or aren't willing to take care of an extremely frail and needy grandparent.
>>
because old people are a pain in the ass when they get retarded, like with alzheimer's and stuff
>>
My parents could die right now and j wouldn't care
>>
File: 1331.png (142 KB, 321x378) Image search: [Google]
1331.png
142 KB, 321x378
>kick kids out at 18
>demand that they keep in touch
>force them to attend dinners, celebrations etc
>shame them relentlessly if they don't
>demand to be a part of your life and your childrens life
>constantly use shaming and guilt tactics against your own children
>become old as fug
>surprised when your children dump you at some shitty place filled with non-white carers who abuse and molest you
>>
File: baka.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
baka.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
Asian parents are much more selfless than white parents, they will make a lot of sacrifices to make sure their child has a successful life.

White parents just throw you out as soon as you turn 18 most of time, Asian parents will continually raise you for as long as possible if they need to.

White parents threw me out at 16 personally, each day was one step closer to getting me out of the house for them. They think I'm going to pay for their nursing homes and shit but I can't wait to inform them that I'm not legally obliged to do that because they kicked me out too early/didn't let me graduate.

I ended up rich now and they think money is waiting for them or something because there are some US laws that force you to take care of mentally capable parents, only assuming they raised you normally though.
>>
>>24480581
Personally I think my mother was a horrible parent so I shall not be putting her in a nursing home, visiting or talking to her at all.

Generally though? Whites are pursuing careers so they do not have time to take care of their parents. As for the difference between that and asians, whites have no sense of extended family or community, no neighbours, uncles, aunts or other retirees to look after the oldies whereas asians are more tight nit.
>>
>>24480626
Asians are used to the idea of three generations under one roof even if they don't always do it. It's expected of you to take care of them as it would be seen as cruel otherwise.
>>
If you want a real non-retarded answer:

Asian parents give their kids everything they need financially until they earn.

In return for this, Asian parents expected to have everything taken care for them financially when they are old. The day they retire they will turn up at the doorstep, expecting a room and first class service.
>>
>>24480725
But you should take care of your mom and not dump her somewhere and only visit her once a year
>>
I'll happily take care of my dad when he gets old.

My mom can go die in a ditch for all I care, though.
>>
>>24480756
This.

I'm scared if i make it old age that i wont have any kids to look after me.
Then i get put into a old age facility.
I like having my fiddle not diddled.

Please let me die at 50 .
>>
>>24480581
Because sometimes we hate our fucking mothers and they abused us and we're glad they're in a living hell.
>>
My family is a bunch of poor black people. We could have put our grand mom in a nursing home because it is covered by her insurance but we took care of her instead. She died comfortably in her own bed.
>>
white kids get put in daycare, white parents get put in nursing homes. poetry
>>
>>24480725
My grandma fuck up my family when she move in. Right now she in a nursing house with dementia. I wish she would die sooner.

Im not bad guy. She was so religious, and plain stupid. Fatted up my sis and me because she thought skinny was manky(ugly)
>>
>>24480997
Where are you from anontjie
>>
>>24480626
That's just asian culture with automatic respect for the elderly and obligation to your family. It's not actually a good thing, have you seen Asian grandmas? They're entitled bitchy hags, always telling their kids how to live their lives
It's not lack of heart, whites just have a higher emphasis on independence and privacy.
>>
>>24480581
it's because whites have no ethics, no dignity, no nothing
white people are the pest of this world, we're cultural cancer
>>
Because whites (americans, mostly) have this sense of "independence" taught from childhood all the way until they die. It is custom for them to live with their parents until they turn 18, then they get kicked out so they can get their own home/apartment, transportation, etc. They are also encouraged to live as far away from their parents as possible. In other words, white families are not united. In many cases they even hate each other (how many movies are there where people loath visiting their relatives for Thanksgiving/Christmas?). And so, when people get older, their children dont give a fuck about them.

This is the reason why nursing homes are mostly all white.
>>
>>24480581
They let institutions raise us so we let institutions take care of them in their old age. There's no love lost.
>>
>>24481057
I was raise in the usa but my grandma from the virgin islands. Apparently it bad to be skinny there.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.