[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Chivalry is dead" according to men who only want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 13
File: accolade-63001_1280.jpg (296 KB, 898x1280) Image search: [Google]
accolade-63001_1280.jpg
296 KB, 898x1280
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZRflz-93JA

As a classy lady who doesn't reveal my assets in public, I have a gripe with men complaining about how women don't act like ladies, thereby justifying how they themselves aren't gentlemen.

Men overlook ladies like me and only want the slutty looking girls. You do not have to go to another country to find a 'decent, feminine' woman. If you didn't only see slutty looking girls as most desirable, you would notice the decent girls are righ next door.
>>
Guys just want hot girls. If a girl is feminine AND good looking, she's probably already taken by some doctor or CEO. This leaves the slutty hot girls who won't be picked up by a chad gentleman.

If men overlook you, it's because you are ugly or fat or both
>>
>>24480712
Guys, as in immature males...want "hot" girls as top priority.
Decent and mature men (which I want) see beyond the flesh.
>>
>>24480757
Nah pretty much all guys want hot girls. Decent and mature men will also consider other factors like personality and compatibility but looks will still be the top priority.

Let me put it another way, personality can give a woman 1-2 points max. The caveat is that this only applies if you are 5+/10. If you are below average looking (ugly or fat), then no amount of personality will make up for it.
>>
where could a guy find or meet a girl like you?
>>
>Chad overlooks ladies like me and only wants the slutty looking girls.
>>
Learn how to date within your league, you're obviously not good enough to bag the Chads you want, that's why they always "overlook" you.
>>
>>24480868
I don't even see how this point of yours relates to my post though. I'm ashamed I allowed myself to get sidetracked.
>>
>>24480571

How you dress isn't that great of an indicator. You could still be a terrible human being. Only a trial by fire would reveal your true self.

And when it comes down to that, who knows if you're really who you say you are?

That's a person problem though, not a gendered one.
>>
>>24480954
exactly

OP is probably fat and unnatractive
probably a 2/10

women
fuck them
they all think they're entitled to chad
even when they're the ugliest bitch around
>>
>>24480918
I go to university.
Other than that I would advise finding a mate in a work environment, you can get a peek at their work ethic and other virtues.
>>
Are black comedians the most redpilled men on the planet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
>>
>>24480918
This.

I've been wondering about this too. Where do you girls who like anime, comics, etc. hangout IRL?
>>
>>24481084
Girls who like anime, comics, etc. make the worst mates anon.
>>
>>24481084
lol I don't watch anime or read comics.
>>
>>24480956
My post relates to your point because I'm saying that you are delusional in thinking decent and mature men will completely see beyond the flesh. They may put more preference into finding a decent, feminine woman but like I said you still have to be not ugly.
Being "decent, feminine" can only compensate so much for looks.
Men are not overlooking you for slutty looking girls. They are overlooking you for GOOD looking girls
>>
>>24481087
>>24481090
I want a girl who has hobbies of her own. Cooking or sewing or even reading or something doesn't necessarily have to be something considered "effeminate" but I wan't someone mentally mature. Every girl I've encountered that watches anime has been a complete mental case btw but I'm not really sure if that's relevant.
>>
>>24481147
>Every girl I've encountered that watches anime has been a complete mental case btw but I'm not really sure if that's relevant.
It is.
If a girl is into mainly male-dominated hobbies, she is either:
>A whore
>Crazy
>A molestation victim
>A dyke
>>
>>24481147
Find them in higher education at the post-grad level.
>>
>>24480757
>Decent and mature men (which I want) see beyond the flesh.
Sorry, no.
If you're an unkempt hambeast, you'll find men of corresponding "quality". No matter how "classy" (this sounds like the female equivalent of fedora.jpg) you are, a man won't be attracted to you if you're plain ugly, unless he's sexual, but in that case it'd still be embarassing to be seen in public with a hambeast you're in a platonic relationship with.
>>
>>24480571
Chivalry is Dead.
And woman killed it
>>
>>24481127
I'm not hideous or overweight. So your post hardly relates, but I credit you for trying... given this environment.
>>
File: 958311976.jpg (39 KB, 312x247) Image search: [Google]
958311976.jpg
39 KB, 312x247
>>24481164
>tfw only crazy/molestation victim girls take an interest in you

Why is life so fucked?
>>
>>24480571
Lol sorry, you're probably just ugly/fat
>>
>>24481199
It's because you're also a crazy degenerate.
Why does this surprise you?
Why do you think you deserve a "good girl?"
>>
File: 111111111.jpg (55 KB, 450x513) Image search: [Google]
111111111.jpg
55 KB, 450x513
>>24480757
>Decent and mature men (which I want) see beyond the flesh.

You keep telling yourself that. First we see the flesh, and if we like what we see (=physical attraction) then we see beyond it. But we have to like the flesh first. If you're unattractive/fat/ugly/unpleasant then sorry, affecting hyper-femininity won't change much.

Do you seriously believe that anyone (weird fetishes aside) would find pic related attractive if dainty and feminine?
>>
>Chivalry got killed by the feminist movement on them magazines that got women goin' crazy
God dammit, why are comedians always so based?
>>
File: 1427512998268.jpg (60 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
1427512998268.jpg
60 KB, 640x633
>>24481216

>Mfw he/she is right
>>
>>24481216
I'm not crazy at all dude

I'm a skinny beta

yet the only girls that seem to like me are damaged goods?
>>
>>24481262
>I'm not crazy at all dude
Sure anon, whatever you have to tell yourself.
>>
>>24481171

I don't know which university you're at, but most postgrads are well on their way to marriage here.
>>
>>24481147
I don't see the appeal in anime either, seems like it's for preteens. But any decent lady would have good interests that don't include clubbing or other questionable things.
>>
File: 1444183646883.jpg (509 KB, 780x1901) Image search: [Google]
1444183646883.jpg
509 KB, 780x1901
>>24481262

Because if you *were* crazy, surely you'd know.
>>
>>24481275
anon please

I wouldn't hurt a fly
>>
>>24481311
Okay, so apparently you don't know what "crazy" means.
>>
>>24481229
Why do you assume I look the worst?
Would be smarter to assume I look like an average woman, unless stated otherwise.
>>
>>24481319
Provide a definition in your own words
>>
>>24481335

You are here. Case dismissed.
>>
>>24481194
Lol you simply have to be. If you are even an average looking girl, you will have men talking to you.

If you are in fact not hideous or overweight and not getting men's attention, then there are two possibilities:
1) you don't leave the house. If you are not out in public and in contact with men, how will they come talk to you?
2) you are ignoring average looking guys who are attracted to you and when you talk about how "men" overlook you, you really mean chads
>>
>>24481435
They have but I don't entertain the idea of being with a manwhore, regardless of their money or popularity.

Not even sure what this has to do with the OP...
>>
>>24481547
I thought you were OP my bad.

So basically it's settled that OP is ugly or overweight right?
>>
>>24481547
>Not even sure what this has to do with the OP...
>They have
Then men do pay you attention; just the "wrong" kind of men.
>>
>>24481601
I am OP.

>>24481621
Yep, and I'm wondering why the good ones don't pay interest in me. Probably would have more luck looking where older ones hang out. Hmm...
>>
>>24481682
You don't seem to understand that you're competing with women who are more attractive and wanton than you. No matter what type of man you target that will be the case. If you've thought of it you can bet that younger, hotter girls have as well. Unless you stop dressing so dowdily then you're going to have a very difficult time getting Chad's attention.
>>
>>24481682
How are my posts not explaining to you why men are overlooking you? You even admitted it's not that all men are overlooking you, you're just not getting the attention of the "good ones"

Your standards are too high for how attractive you really are. How do you define a good man? Let me guess, decent face, fit body, educated, good job, not a manwhore. Ok think about why a man who fits this description would be attracted to you. You said it's because you're "decent, feminine". Why would that man not be more attracted to a woman who is "decent, feminine" and also much better looking? The "good ones" have no reason to look beyond flesh and settle for you. They can get a hot woman who is also feminine. And yes, they exist but they are only available for the top men whose attention you are seeking. You simply can't compete for these top males with your looks.

Or was this thread supposed to discuss how chivalry is dead? It's hard to tell which topic you are trying to discuss with your original post.
>>
>>24480571
Bitch, open the door yourself. You wanna be treated as an equal right? I thought women wanted to be treated as equals so we'll treat you the same damn way we treat each other.
>>
>>24481764
I don't want a man so immature he would chose a night over a lifetime relationship. That's not a competition.
>Chad's attention
I see now that I am talking to someone with poor comprehension skills. Farewell.
>>
non-stacy are huge sluts, if chad give them attention, they go stacy mode

only a few girls are alright, but chad trick them all and destroy them
>>
>>24481923
Decent man is chivalrous, mild mannered, mature, has career and ambitions... Is it so hard to be a man these days?
Get out mom's basement once in a while and you'll see that being a man is actually freeing and rewarding.

By 'better looking women, I assume you mean ones that show off their bodies as is in vogue right now.

Top males as in what? I don't care about what you call a top male. I care that a man is all the things I mentioned.

Re-read op instead of asking for me to re-explain myself you moron.
>>
>>24482098
If you aren't a hambeast,

TORONTO
O
R
O
N
T
O
>>
Chivalry dying is a response to feminism and slutty girls thinking being chivalrous is beta.
Women made chivalry die out and then they blame the men.

Also chivalry is not completely dead in higher social circles. When you look at higher class society, the men still follow chivalry because the women retain their femininity
>>
>>24481989
>I don't want a man so immature he would chose a night over a lifetime relationship.
Don't you realise that no relationship is a lifetime one at the beginning? Attractive clothes signal that you are looking for a man. Think of it as putting your foot in the doorway. Short of that you're going to have to start approaching men.

>>24482098
>I don't care about what you call a top male. I care that a man is all the things I mentioned.
>Decent man is chivalrous, mild mannered, mature, has career and ambitions
That's a top man. Basically you want Chad from 1955. The problem is that you refuse to do anything to catch his eye. Instead you come here and complain about hotter women undercutting you.
>>
File: 123.jpg (13 KB, 203x229) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
13 KB, 203x229
>>24482098
>Get out mom's basement once in a while and you'll see that being a man is actually freeing and rewarding.

Topkek the strawman
>>
File: 1326728457990.gif (408 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1326728457990.gif
408 KB, 250x250
>>24480571
>classy lady
yeah, you're TOTALLY not like those other girls, right?
kill yourself
>>
>>24482211
what if I don't care if a guy is a janitor/binman/etc granted he behaves honorably and is willing to do what's right even when he's afraid and even when other people are against him?

I-I'm willing to improve myself to find such a guy too if that's what it takes
>>
>>24480571
painting your nails isn't going to distract anybody from you being fat sorry
>>
No one likes fat girls.

You're not entitled to a skinny boyfriend just because you can stretch a skirt over your snorlax waist.
>>
>>24482334
>>24482321
Top- notch reel men we have here. Where can I find some of you's IRL?
>>
>>24482211
don't most robots want the kind of woman that was considered ideal in 1955?
>>
>>24482211
Reading comp fail, try again.
>>
>>24482098
Lol I'm actually a normie who just enjoys trolling this board and I saw this thread as a way to troll a dumb ugly woman.

I'm in school right now studying medicine and next year I'll graduate after my rotations. I have plans to specialize in oncology later on. I'm basically the ideal chivalrous man you so desperately want the attention of. From your posts and talking back and forth with you, I see no reason why I or any other chivalrous man would go for you.

You keep talking about class and being feminine as if that will completely compensate for your looks. You keep refusing to believe me when I say if the men who you want are overlooking you, it means they are out of your league.

And when I say better looking women, I don't mean ones who show off their bodies like sluts. I literally mean better looking women. Prettier face and feminine body. You don't have to dress like a slut to be good looking.

There are probably average males who fit your description who are attracted to you and don't overlook you but you don't seem to care. Think of the shy asian kid in engineering or the pasty white guy doing a math major. They are mild mannered, mature, will have a career and ambitions.
>>
>>24482398
Yes, but OP clearly isn't that, it's just yet another whore "le where all mature men are gone, man up and pay for my pension while I'm useless baggage and kek you"
>>
>>24482431
>I'm chivalrous
>calls a lady "dumb ugly"
Nice try. You are a troll and that's about it.
>>
>>24482431
Also, I don't "ignore" any man. It's impossible to because I expect a man to approach me if he is interested. That's how it was and should be.
Even the dumbest men know that's how it should be.

And your tripe about attractiveness is petty and irrelevant. You would never make the cut in my book.
>>
>>24482381
only telling you the truth my friend, being classy won't stop you from being physically unattractive
>>
>>24482381
I'm leaving the country to teach English in east Asia next year.

Smell ya later, porky.
>>
>>24482381
In basements
>>
>>24482533
>>24482534
>>24482542
You three are definitely at the top of my list of men to date. Please post your email addresses.
>>
>>24482489
I'm chivalrous to women who are worth my time and warrant my chivalry. I sure as hell am not going to act chivalrous to a SJW or your typical party slut. The other party needs to be feminine to earn my being chivalrous to them. Why would I care for an anonymous poster who is too ugly to get chad's attention but won't accept it?
>>
>>24482564
but I don't want to date you sorry
>>
>>24482431
>Think of the shy asian kid in engineering or the pasty white guy doing a math major.
those guys are usually nice people but not good people

sometimes evil-doers are strong/influential/etc. a nice person has no desire to confront them, but a good person will try to.
>>
>>24482575
No such thing as a mature, chivalrous man who is only so to 'hot' women and not to others who are respectable and treat him with respect.

I'm not a 'SJW' or 'party slut'. You're running low on excuses for why you call yourself a real man but are not.
>>
>>24482523
Yes men are the ones expected to approach first when it comes to dating. Everyone knows this. If you are not being approached by the guys you want, it means they are not attracted to you. Why else are they approaching other women and not you?

Lol how is attractiveness when it comes to dating petty and irrelevant? Literally every male cares about how attractive a woman is. I guess no man is good enough to make the cut in your book.
>>
>>24482564
I dont date women I meet online.

They're always fat.
>>
>>24482616
There's literally no other impetus to start a relationship in this age. You aren't introduced to eligible women by your family anymore. There is no waya guy is just going to start a relationship with every girl he meets.

I see what you're trying to say; but, the fact is, even these good men only start getting to know attractive women, since that's all you have to go off of when you first see someone.
>>
>>24482398
I certainly don't, a 1950s broad has nothing to offer these days.
>>
>>24482635
Just the way you talk about it and attempt to lord it over me like a pathetic beta male who has no power is what makes it petty and irrelevant.

>I'm not good enough for you, I guess no man is
>Being so low on vision that one cannot detect an ideal to aspire to other than oneself

Narcissist.
>>
File: 3y5pxJy.jpg (350 KB, 1440x1976) Image search: [Google]
3y5pxJy.jpg
350 KB, 1440x1976
>>24480571
Roastie spotted! Man the harpoons boys and gear up for some hardcore female apology!
>>
>>24482616
You think JFK was nice to every single person he ever met?
IRL, your interactions with people are based on who the person is. I don't talk to my friends the way I talk to my professors. Same thing with women. I'll pay for dinner, open doors, offer my jacket when it's cold to a girl who I'm attracted to and who I know is receptive to these things. That doesn't mean I'm not nice to girls who I'm not attracted to. I just don't go out of my way to do these "chivalrous" acts. I also don't do these things for party sluts because they see it as beta and I don't do it for SJWs because they think I'm raping them.
>>
File: 1429180352319.jpg (9 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
1429180352319.jpg
9 KB, 191x264
>>24480927
This sums it up more than nicely.
>>
>>24482664
The question in OP is about men only seeing those dressed like common whores.
Way back when most of you would be happy to see a pretty face or sweet smile.
>>
>>24482681
Nah you literally said I didn't make your cut because of the way I was talking about attractiveness. I responded by saying every male cares about attractiveness and shares my views. So if you want a man who doesn't care about attractiveness, then no one makes your cut. Me saying "then no man is" is in response to your statement about attractiveness being petty and not because I didn't make your cut

Don't twist around my words to fit your agenda
>>
>>24482733
A man should be chivalrous to a certain extent with all women. You should always let a woman walk before you, open the door for her, etc.
The more intimate things are for your date, obviously...that's not what I meant.
So far I have not disrespected anyone unduly and yet you have been using harsh words to describe me.
Mind your manners. You can put on a gentlemanly act for 3 hours in real life once in a while but if I was across that table I would probably be able to see through it.
>>
File: 601px-Jaws-Harpoon-3.jpg (40 KB, 601x255) Image search: [Google]
601px-Jaws-Harpoon-3.jpg
40 KB, 601x255
>>24482710

GOT ER IN SIGHT HOSS
>>
>>24482756
A lot of men are. Just because your oneitis ot whoever isn't that way, doesn't make it true of all men.

There's also just the fact that what defines beauty has changed. There's not much anyone can do about this though.
>>
>>24482808
...What agenda is that?

I'm responding to the asshole who chose his words unwisely. Learn to better communicate your ideas if you don't want your inner ugly to distract from it. And that's just me giving the benefit of the doubt that your horrid personality is separable from your theories.
>>
>>24482819
You wouldn't be across that table lol
>>
>>24482856
>what defines beauty has changed.
I don't want to be with a man who can't decide from his heart who he finds beautiful, but needs a pornographic website or the silver screen to tell him.
>>
fuck chivalry women are only good for one thing dumb sluts 4 lyfe.
>>
>>24482885
>Lol how is attractiveness when it comes to dating petty and irrelevant? Literally every male cares about how attractive a woman is. I guess no man is good enough to make the cut in your book.

Please tell me how I could have made it more clear that my response was to your post
>And your tripe about attractiveness is petty and irrelevant. You would never make the cut in my book.
>>
>>24482902
Lucky you. Never good to be in the company of those that detest your fakery.
>>
>>24482913
Porno mags and movies don't decide what's beautiful. They take input from what men like in a woman and exaggerate those features. They do it to an unrealistic extent; but, men are still have a primal attraction to those features.

No man defines beauty from his heart. Our cock and balls do that.

A "good" man cares about personality as well though.
>>
>>24482966
There's no fakery in my chivalry to these women. Just because you don't warrant my chivalry doesn't mean it's fake.

If a loving mother is loving to her child and not to someone else's brat, is she a fake loving mother?
>>
>>24480571
>chad only want the slutty looking girls
fix'd

even in /r9k/ there will be thirsty betas fawning over you, I'm never going to believe men overlook you
>>
>>24482564
[email protected]
Include photo and list of reasons why you should date me
>>
>>24483003
>No man defines beauty from his heart. Our cock and balls do that.
You just don't get it do you? And it can't be taught.

>>24483019
You still failed to explain why I don't deserve it.
>>
>>24482598
>>24482640
I'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight !
>>
>>24480571
TITS OR GTFO YOU CUMSLUT YOU CONTRIBUTE *NOTHING*--***NOTHING*** GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>24483111
Ayyyy, nice trips. Bad response though. Saying that someone doesn't get it and that you can't teach it is essentially admitting defeat.
>>
File: 1440549621348.jpg (1 MB, 5628x3348) Image search: [Google]
1440549621348.jpg
1 MB, 5628x3348
>>24483078

>She came on r9k to shop for a bf

Honestly, you could do alot worse.
>>
>>24482885
Your agenda is there's no way a good guy who fits my criteria can be mean to me. Therefore, I have to find ways to rationalize that this guy is not as chivalrous as he says he is. I'll twist around what he posted to make it seem like he's just a shallow narcissist >>24482681
I'll say that he's just faking chivalry because he's being mean to me.
>>
You probably don't exercise enough because it's not lady-like, but still have the sugar-laden modern diet hence why you're so fat. Sucks, but you need to watch what you eat and do more with your body.

In ye olden times women didn't tend to be outrageously fat like many are now unless they were very wealthy, and when they were men only married them for political and social reasons not because of any real personal or physical connection. Being pretty has always been women's duty, this has never not been the case.
>>
>>24483166
Feeling generous today
>>
>>24483162
Women submit. Doesn't mean we aren't right, sweetheart.
>>
>>24483200
Yeah, it actually does, familam. That's how men view things at least. First one to submit is the loser and the loser is wrong.
>>
>>24483186
Care to show how your "meanness" towards me is justified?
I asked thrice now.

>>24483231
As I said, some things can't be taught. You have to come to the conclusion on your own. No winner in this conversation, mate. It is simply postponed.
>>
>>24483297
No, I win, hun. Even, if you don't acknowledge it.
>>
>>24483297
you're nothing but a slut and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
>>24483315
You "win" now but you'll likely fail at life. :-) God forbid
>>
>>24483111
Here's why you don't deserve it. I started out by answering your post about why men are overlooking you. I stated that you are not attractive enough for them which is not a harsh insult in any way. It's simply a fact. Me lying and telling you that you're beautiful no matter what and those men don't know what they're missing would not be chivalrous, it's just being a whiteknight beta.
You continued to cry and at some point, you admit that it's not that all men are overlooking you, just the ones you deem "the good ones". I continue to tell you that these men are not attracted to you because you're not good looking enough.
Out of nowhere, you say that I'm some basement dweller and moron because you can't accept this truth. This is when I revealed my power level. This doesn't fit your narrative, so you try to paint me as, in your words, a pathetic beta and a narcissist.

You lost the privilege of being treated with chivalry when you thrashed out for no reason other than that you can't accept you're unattractive.
>>
>>24483413
I don't think so; but, I guess we'll see in the years to come! Good luck finding that bf, babe!
>>
>>24483337
Oh wow, that got my panties wet.

I spilled my drink on myself from laughing so hard.
>>
>>24482820
yer gonna need a bigger harpoon
>>
>>24480571
Do you wear dresses and skirts?
>>
>>24483426
While you have some attractive quality (over text), you are in fact not chivalrous because a person with honor would not strike out at a person who they deem as less mentally strong or apt. If you truly cared and wanted to help instead of feeling more "powerful", I believe you would have found a more considerate way of correcting any of my denial, not ridicule me for it.
>>
>>24483297
Reread the thread and note the point at which I was more hostile and mean to you. It was after you insulted me first and I just responded to that.
I was neutral to you and just answered your question in the original post in the beginning. Me telling you that you're trying to date out of your league is just being honest. I wasn't trying to attack you in anyway
>>
File: hgun2.jpg (30 KB, 640x380) Image search: [Google]
hgun2.jpg
30 KB, 640x380
>>24483475

RIGHT BOSS

MOVING TO FOREDECK
>>
>>24483438
Tyty, GL to you too bae

>>24483502
Aye, once in a blue moon when the occasion calls.

>>24483532
It comes off as trolling to say I'm unattractive when you haven't seen me. But I'll take your word for it, you weren't being 'hostile'.
>>
why don't you just date women
>>
>>24483515
You are still clinging to the belief that I am not chivalrous. I will say again, just because I'm not chivalrous to you does not mean I'm not genuinely chivalrous to other people IRL. I don't open doors for people because I think it will give people some image of me being a good person. I just do it because it's polite and nice.

Maybe your idea of chivalry is warped and way too strict. If being mean to an anonymous woman online is enough to lose all credibility of genuine chivalry then your definition is messed up. No one is a complete gentleman 100% of the time
>>
>>24483668
You're right I've never seen you before. I'm just stating the most obvious conclusion derived from your posts. What other reason could you possibly think of as to why men you like are approaching other women instead of you?
>>
It's 50/50 between mens fault and womens fault. Couple of days ago I was walkig through a corridor in uni, there was a girl like 3 meters behind me about the same age as me. When I got to the end of the corridor I opened the door and stepped to the side to let her through first. The normal reaction when I do this for women is they say thanks and smile and go through. But she just stopped and stared at me then akwardly stepped through and walked off. Ive noticed this happening more with younger girls, they just have never seen chivalry before so they dont know what it is
>>
>>24483703
Alright fair enough. I'm too strict. I appreciate your attempt at giving me advice.

>>24483779
That such men were simply not in the area.
>>
>>24483803
Most people where I live hold doors open for people, are there really places where people often just let the door slam on people behind them?
>>
>>24483803
It's due to the new feminist propaganda. Maybe they think you're hitting on them and get 'unrightfully' offended.
>>
>>24483870
I think it was the fact that I held it open and let her go through first, rather than just walking through and pushing it open a little for her as I walk through
>>
>>24483833
>That such men were simply not in the area.
Also known as "I'm not the problem, the entire world is"
>>
>>24482098
hahahaha a neet is actually more respectable then your typical man. neets are not stupid enough to fall for the vagina trap and don't have to pay child support. also don't forget you cunts can cheat on a man at anytime with the thirty guys from facebook.
>>
>>24483928
she knew you were trying to look at her lovely bottom m8
>>
Let's pretend for a second this isn't a troll thread.

OP's attitude is in posting this is exactly what we dislike. There are a whole bunch of other factors- sexual harassment laws making approaching a woman illegal, false rape accusations, increasing expectation of women and increasing promiscuity/moral degeneration of society in general.

Even if OP is some fantastic wife material, what does she gain by shitposting about how awful men are online and how she deserves a good man? Fuck all. Instead she puts off another man or concretes the idea in someone's head of the fussy, entitled western woman.
>>
>>24483833
Men who are chivalrous are definitely more rare than in the past. Here's another way to think about it. Every era, there is a mainstream way for men and women to interact according to social norms. In the past, it was the norm for men to perform acts like opening doors, walking on a certain side of the road, pulling out a seat for the lady. These actions were described as masculine in the past and we now label these acts as "chivalry". However, in this current era, the dynamic between men and women are a little different. Different acts are described as masculine. The social norms of this time period dictate that we perform different actions like splitting bills and we no longer perform actions from an older time period.

What you are looking for are males who still abide by social norms of an older era which is why they are rare. You are looking for chivalrous acts which are no longer the mainstream way men and women nowadays interact.

Here are some suggestions to attract what you are looking for. You need to start acting like a woman who follows the norms of that era. Women in the past tended to be more subordinate, innocent, and wore certain clothing. This will increase your chances of finding a chivalrous man but like I have been repeatedly saying, if you are not attractive, it doesn't matter how you act. Men of any social norms simply will not approach women they find unattractive
>>
>>24483668
Hm...you say you're classy yet you don't really seem to distinguish yourself much besides being an ordinary girl desu. What are your interests?
>>
>>24482523
>I expect a man to approach me if he is interested
>I don't want a man who will judge by appearances
How the fuck is a man supposed to know if he's interested or not then you whore
>>
>>24480571
Its kind of a shitty thing to do to describe yourself as a gentleman, because thats the kind of fedora shit that makes people the laughing stock of any social circle.

Despite this I would probably qualify as a gentleman, I'm from a catholic family, I open doors, I don't fuck till the 3rd date usally (call me a kek whatever). The majority of girls I've slept with were at least short term dates, but mainly LTR's. I don't drink often because it fucks with my stomach and I mainly play sports. (I don't want to even get into why I get so much enjoyment off of going on this insane ass website, its been a guilty pleasure for years now).

So I'm gonna assume I'm in the demographic you are looking for and tell you why you aren't able to get us so far.

I'll make the assumption that you aren't fat or ugly. From the sound of your post you still aren't 100% confident with looks, maybe from a past relationship that hurt you or weird upbringing. You don't seem 100% about your sexuality either if your talking about dead set differences between feminine looking and slutty looking.

I would guess you are a 6 or 7 in the right conditions, but you probably don't put too much effort into making appearances. Maybe you have resting bitch face or maybe you don't come off as very receptive to having a good time. You probably dress nice but not crazy nice, and use a minimal level of makeup. I assume you probably spend a lot of time at the library, or at home chilling, or in general doing things where you aren't meeting men, which starts to address your question.

Guys are gonna go for women, even non slutty ones. Attraction should be a non issue assuming you are feminine and put in some effort. The problem is guys, especially in a younger age range want to go out to places that they can meet girls. These are often loud shitty places, bars and clubs (which I hate but I still went too as a DD in college to try and meet girls).
>>
>>24484377
Cont.

So even a lot of the "chivalrous men" are going to the places where they think they can have the best chance of meeting women. These places have a lot of hot girls dressing slutty. These slutty girls are fun to talk too and they seem receptive to having a good time.

I consider myself old fashioned by todays standards but I'm still not going to deny myself having a good evening with a fun, young woman whos only issue is shes a little slutty.

These places that I'm talking about are the places where men ask women out the most, because its a socially acceptable environment where people are dulling there senses. I like asking girls out at the gym or grocery store or a book store, but you can't live life hoping that most guys will break themselves into your shell if you are antisocial or super introverted.

So my advice is If you want to meet guys that will actually ask you out confidently than GO TO EVENTS WHERE GUYS ARE AT AND SIFT THROUGH ALL THE SHIT TILL YOU FIND SOMETHING THAT ISN'T GARBAGE. I met my current GF at a Oktoberfest in our city; we both hate beer but we went because our social circle likes beer and we wanted to meet somebody. This shit isn't an accident, its putting yourself out there in uncomfortable situations. Don't be afraid to start some conversations with people to show that your friendly, just don't make a move first because honestly thats off putting for a lot of guys unless you are both drunk.

Either that or go on tinder, or go to your local D&D/boardgame club, or go to a anime convention or any other place where you will find loads of desperate guys. You could definately find sweet, understanding, chivalrous guys there but from the sound of your post you don't really seem like the type thats attracted to those people.
>>
Way back when men were focusing on having food on the table, not pussy. They weren't being picky and treating ugly women like shit, they treated them like women. Women dressed the same and wore corsets so their weight wasn't an issue anyways.
Soon men started getting choices and forced women to compete because they weren't tied to their class. So now ugly womens or intelligent women were shit out of luck. Soon women got their freedom and returned the favor with men.

What we live in now is the era of the female's revenge. (1st world counties only). You reap what you sow dumbasses, now the best men get the best women along with every other woman.
>>
>>24484577
>Women dressed the same and wore corsets so their weight wasn't an issue anyways.
most of them weren't fat, those that were weren't normally being courted by men worried about getting food on the table
>>
>>24484414
Cont.

Lastly, decent men never see beyond the flesh. The most you can ask for is that men are appreciative of the other qualities of women that make them beautiful. We can appreciate a good personality, a fun nature, good conversation, but at the end of the day we are always slaves to attraction.

Honestly a good way to judge what type of guy (looks wise) you should be shooting for is make a tinder for a week and see the types of guys who message you. The guys who send a message like "tryna fuck?" and you consider it are out of your league, fuck them if you want but anything past that is naive to assume. The guys that send a well thought out message that makes you consider them are either at your league or below it, but they might have the personality to compensate. The ugly guys will be there as well, you could always scoop them up at will.

People judge tinder for being all about hookups but you could easily find some guys willing to go on dates with you while using it.

Happy hunting.
>>
>>24484625
Well no shit dumbass
>>
>>24484577
If you were worried about putting food on the table then the kind of woman available to you was more than likely not overweight because she didn't even have the opportunity to overeat. They would be young and skinny a lot of the time. Fat chicks from wealthier backgrounds were sought after for political and economic reasons, and many of those wealth men who courted them would take younger better looking mistresses.

i.e. fuck all has changed nigger, none of your shit makes sense
>>
>>24480571
>doesn't reveal my assets in public

You mean the years of sexual experience?
>>
>>24484767
>implying
Just because you were wealthy doesn't mean you were a political figure or royalty.
The rich man would find a pretty young woman to marry regardless of her background.
>>
>>24484847
There's no real contradiction between these things. If you were well off you could take a good looking woman, or you could seize an opportunity by marrying a fatty and have a sidepiece.
>>
>>24484847
Objectively false
Rich bourgeois men would court women from impoverished aristocratic families. Rich nobles would court women from an ever nobler line. Love marriages were thought to be foolish which is why mistresses were tolerated.
>>
>>24483439
>panties wet
Literally how? Are you a dominatrix?
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.