[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a woman actual capable of loving a man? Like, genuinely love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: i love his personality.jpg (41 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
i love his personality.jpg
41 KB, 453x604
Is a woman actual capable of loving a man?

Like, genuinely love a man for who he is and not the pretense surrounding that man (house, job, social status etc...)?

There seem to be so many prerequisites in order to get a woman to even like you. I'm beginning to think that they're primarily driven by their biology to find the best provider for them and their offspring and the man is more or less expendable or interchangeable.
>>
>>24480272
Yes

>muted

>muted again
>>
File: 1448280889409.png (346 KB, 599x593) Image search: [Google]
1448280889409.png
346 KB, 599x593
>>24480272
lmao robo
>>
>>24480342
I've seen no proof of this in all my existence. Being worthy of a woman's love seems to come with several arbitrary prerequisites.
>>
>>24480272
The only girl who will truly love you is a crazy girl
>>
>>24480272
women love their male child but that's it, problem is they spend the rest of that child's life trying to remove their balls
>>
>>24480272
>Is a woman actual capable of loving a man?
No, a woman can't love a man as much as you can love her. Romance is a meme, sorry vro.
>>
no, women only love their own image and pretend to love so they can have the image of a loving woman. that is the truth or else you have been memed. look at the great romance stories/novels they are written by man. only a man is capable of love, from this his drive to protect is strengthened. women are the greatest actors, and sometimes they believe their own act.this is why they are looked at,as mysterious but they are just retarded which is a truth that is covered up by us with the word mysterious.
>>
>>24480272
Yes. It is exceedingly rare to see such a person though. The best things are scarce.
>>
>>24480545
I dated a crazy chick once. She fucked my shit up, pham.

Bipolar bitch with daddy issues. Never again, familia.
>>
>>24480272
Animals are woman they need to die the fucking roasties. RAOSTIE SCUM NEED DIE kill all women roasties they dont love dog better them than. Plese kill WOMEN EVIL
kill all women plz

Best regards,
xXxTRIPFAGxXx
>>
Thinking you need to fill some points of an imaginary list to be loved is the main reason no girl loves you
>>
The only form of true love is incestuous.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>24481485
intangible=/= imaginary

Girls have a checklist of things you must fulfill before they even consider you a romantic option. A lot of them want you to complete that checklist before they even look at you.
>>
>>24481529

let's not get lost in semantics. Intangible would've been a better word, you still got my point
>>
>>24481605

still me

It's just about the energy you release. When you're at ease with yourself they detect it, just like anyone with a bit of interpersonal intelligence
>>
>>24481485
Normies will never admit how it really is, neither will they understand cause and effect. Someone is ignored, bullied and humiliated all his life. Obviously alone too, then he grows bitter but the retarded normies will still say he is alone because he is bitter. What a joke.
>>
>>24481605
Love is a conditional thing. Everyone has prerequisites for loving someone. Girls just have random things they want guys to be, do or possess that have nothing to do with being capable of loving them.

The last thing they consider is your personality.
>wealth
>social status
>looks
>height
>etc...

No guy has never turned a girl down because she didn't make enough money or her car wasn't high end enough.
>>
>>24481655
Hey, buddy, the past doesn't matter. Just be yourself :)
>>
No unless he is Chad.

And even if he is Chad it's not in the same way that a man loves a woman.

A man will take a bullet for some woman he doesn't even know, not to even mention someone he loved.

No woman in the history of the planet has ever given up her life preserver to save a man. She will save her children though.
>>
You guys are all so retarded

Rot in your shithole. You get told how to help yourself everyday still you always get mad and tell to fuck off
>>
>>24481696
I know you're trolling, but do they seriously expect you to do this? It's them who destroyed our self-esteem. It's them who ignored us and drove us out from being social. And then they tell you to just ignore that and live with your shitty position in society that THEY condemned you to.
>>
I would say that they can but they can't be attracted to you without the things surrounding. So she can be attached to you but she has no way of getting to that point unless you're rich/handsome/fun/cool.
>>
File: 1446069598068.png (832 KB, 1009x6647) Image search: [Google]
1446069598068.png
832 KB, 1009x6647
>>24481771
It's a long read, man, but it pretty much encapsulates and explains the normie mindset.

They basically give you empty, non-advice to do things that they wouldn't and didn't have to do to get people to like them or simply treat them like human beings. Blind to the advantages they have, they assume you're on the same playing field as them and you're just complaining because you want everyone to do everything for you. There's no nuance with them, everything is your fault, no matter what.
>>
>>24481771

they destroyed you but you gotta reconstruct yourself. It's your responsability, not theirs.
>>
>>24480272
If he's Jesus.
>>
>>24481831
Well that's what they would like for sure. If I reconstruct myself I would be just benefiting them. Their normie society. The time I spend reconstructing is time they spend getting better. I will never catch up to them. There is no chance for me to do that. If I work hard all my life best I can hope for is slightly under average. That's a really bad deal.

I'd rather mooch off them as much as I can and pretty much just do everything I can to spite them, because only a retard would let someone walk over themselves, then get up and offer that person an ice cream.
>>
>>24480272
This is hilarious. My mom once told me that she didn't know if men were capable of loving women in the same way women were capable of loving men.

Perhaps all our problems are just a miscommunication?
>>
>>24481900

>I would just be benifiting them

what?

YOU would be the one that benefits from having a higher confidence, a happier life, an unbroken personality. What the fuck man?
>>
>>24480272
Also men typically "love" women for their bodies, not for who they are. Just like women "love" men for their status.

It goes both ways.
>>
>>24481946
Working for something normies they don't have to? Being set higher standard by normies? Participating in normie society is not benefiting to the normies?

Don't you see it? Working hard for scraps of what Chad gets by breathing? It's humiliating. Normies need someone to humiliate, therefore I am benefiting them.
>>
>>24480272
>Is a woman actual capable of loving a man?

no

but the reverse is also not possible
>>
>>24481964
Typically, men lust after women for their bodies. I know plenty of chauvinistic fucks who think with their dicks but would never cheat on their gf's when they're in actual relationships.

With women, you have to impress them to get them and you have to keep impressing them to keep them. You have to constantly be on your toes because you know how easily you can be replaced.
>>
>>24480272
no, i do not think a woman is capable of loving a man. i don't think anyone at all is capable of actually loving a man. a dog or pet is far more lovable. males are not lovable
>>
>>24482003
Dude stop comparing yourselves to others, who cares if your future-gf fucked Chad and did the nastiest shit you could think in order to get some commitment outta him.
>>
>>24481829

>Been on /r9k/ long enough to know this is actually a mishmash copypasta from several different anons

Still true though
>>
>>24482150
Are you fucking retarded? Everyone will compare me to others. There is clear hierarchy among humans. I can stop comparing myself but that's just ignoring the obvious.
>>
Yes. At least I am.
On the downside nobody has ever loved me for who I am. Everybody always find something that they don't like and when I love someone I love all of it. Every mole on the ass, morning breath etc.
>>
>>24480272
Who hurt you, anon? Who did this to you?
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 640x640
>>24482117
>Girls can't love any man, not even this

Whatever you say anon
>>
What is a man if not the things he surrounds himself with?

It makes sense to surround yourself with the things you are/
>>
>>24482354
Theyd get fucked by him, and lust after him, want him for his looks e.t.c but they cant actually love
Theyd drop him after a while if he wasnt successful enough
>>
>>24482371
>dude get money and shit and you'll be perceive as a good person
shitty logic senpai
>>
>>24482042
My friend is a chad and he said you have to not care about being replaced and then they wont replace you. Like you have to make them feel like there going to be replaced

Its a privilege for them to be with you
>>
>>24482385
Dunno lad, I think a woman can love a man

My dad is a typical 'Alpha'

Loud, Scottish, tall, successful. My mum is still in love with him, treats him like a fucking King and he never puts her on a pedestal

Principles like trp are right until a point. But women can love a man. It's rare both ways. A lot of needy men, me included mistake the feeling of not wanting to be alone as love

Most modern men and women are just unlovable

Women because they are whiny pc boring sluts mostly

Men because a lot of us are beta faggots with low self confidence, no girl wants that

So yeah, love between a couple can exist, if you aren't a loser
>>
>>24481713
The best way to hurt a woman is to turn her children against her.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.