[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> love my waifu, want to be with her > desperately want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 320x240
> love my waifu, want to be with her
> desperately want to lose my virginity, it's becoming an obsession
> don't want to be unfaithful to waifu

How do I deal with this?
>>
File: 7304.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
7304.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
same here.

>lose virginity to a fembot 2015 internet warrior
>waifu found out
>mfwscaredforlife.jpg
>change face a little by a black market beauty doc
>buy last minute tickets
>plane crash into the mediterranean sea
>somehow survive
>got extra scars in my face, completley new face
>climb into refugee boat
>arrive italia-fedora
>new passport
>meets waifu
>comfort her, become lovers
>new laifu, same waifu

thats how it works, aniki
>>
>>24480269
Okay. Now suppose I want to keep my current laifu. Suppose I don't want to make my waifu think I'm dead and don't want to lie to her for the rest of my life.
>>
pretend that the girls is raping you, and that you're therefore not intentionally being unfaithful
>>
>>24480542
My waifu would see right through that lie.
>>
File: 1446746234104.jpg (442 KB, 653x700) Image search: [Google]
1446746234104.jpg
442 KB, 653x700
>tfw perfectly loyal to my waifu
>no urges to betray her
Feels good knowing she will always be there for me and vice versa
>>
>>24481040
I wish I could be that way, I really do.

I wouldnt be able to live with myself if I hurt her, but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I stayed a virgin for life. There must be a third option.
>>
>>24481040
Who's your waifu? I think I recognize her.
>>
File: 1447960685939.jpg (625 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447960685939.jpg
625 KB, 819x1024
>>24481232
Makise Kurisu from Steins; Gate
>>
>>24481207
Have you considered just fucking a 3dpd girl while imagining it's your waifu? Theoretically you should be able to convince yourself that it's her if you shut your eyes and picture her as hard as you can, and it would be good for your relationship.
>>
>>24479865
You need to destroy the part of you that desires 3d flesh. Once you realize how disgusting and worthless 3d people are, you'll be able to be happy with your waifu.

What you're feeling is premature enlightenment. Your mind can't handle leaving the cage that 3dpd has locked it in. Free yourself from the chains.
>>
I feel this feel everytime I fap. I feel like I'm betraying her. I just want to bewith my waifu so much
>>
>>24481790
I need to stop fapping. It makes me feel horrible for betraying my waifu like that.

In theory I could mutually masturbate with her if I had images of her masturbating, but I don't want to turn her into a sex object.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.