[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question: How long is optimal for a guy to last in bed? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: il_570xN.629757023_rgh7.jpg (29 KB, 570x428) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.629757023_rgh7.jpg
29 KB, 570x428
Question:

How long is optimal for a guy to last in bed?
How long do you actually last?
>>
>>24479774
Back when I had a gf in high school, I would typically last about an hour, half an hour if it was a quickie or I hadn't fapped in a couple days.
>>
>>24479774
>optimal
Long enough for the girl to orgasm
>how long do last
90% of us here are virgins you retard
>>
>>24479808
ha so how long do you last jerking off for?

>>24479792
damn dude. I'm like 8 minutes on a really good day.
>>
>>24479845
>damn dude. I'm like 8 minutes on a really good day.
You should spend most of the time thinking of it as an abstract mechanical process so you aren't mentally in the right place to get too excited about it. That ways the girl gets multiple orgasms and you're likely to keep her interested in the long term. Only near the end should you let yourself go crazy.
>>
>>24479774

Anti-depressants has given me delayed ejaculation. I need to fap for 2 hours+ straight to cum.
I used to fap 5-6 times a day, now im barely able to fap once every 2 weeks, and am unable to cum half of those times. The quickes i've been able to cum the last 6 months was 1 hours and 21 minutes.
My arm just hurts so fucking much each time
>>
normies go
>>
>>24479774
15 minutes. I'm a virgin by the way.
>>
>can't have a vaginal orgasm
>I'm a male

death grip is a real illness
>>
>>24479845
>how long do I last jerking off for
I usually make myself finish in under 10 mins. One time I edged for an hour.
>>
It literally doesn't matter unless you cum in seconds, sex becomes way more fun if you focus on pleasing yourself instead of worrying what she's gonna think of you. If any of you guys have problems with cumming too fast here's a tip: you can train yourself when masturbating. Set a goal time and don't allow yourself to cum until you've fapped for let's say 20 minutes or more, over time your body will adapt to this. It worked for me, at least.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.