[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw you've never had a girlfriend I don't know what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 601x601
Tfw you've never had a girlfriend I don't know what it is about me but every single girl I've had a chance with, i always end up in the friendzone or we just stop talking, need some help from my fellow robots who have at least had 1 girlfriend...how did you do it?
>>
The only time I managed to dated a girl was when I was in college, after I had my heart fucking broken and decided to just stop fucking caring about trying to date. Only then did I stop being too much of an autist to apparently be attractive to someone.
>>
>>24479773
One of my problems is I have 0 confidence when it comes to approaching girls so I let them come to me but since I'm an ugly motherfucker there's a select few who actually talk to me. 'Being yourself' is probably one of the worst things I can do around a girl
>>
>>24479737

Keep getting crushed.

Keep healing and trying again.

It's the only way-- you'll toughen up eventually.
>>
>>24479737

By breaking the touch barrier

and then kissing her

and then fucking her.

Three step process.
>>
>>24479814
You may need some serious event to happen and shake you to your core. I pined so hard for my oneitis, and I ended up hooking up with her after I was so over her that I treated her like one of the guys.

/r9k/ is right that there is really no good advice here. Once you're fixated on finding a girlfriend it's hard to shake loose from the trap. Focus on enjoying your life and friends as best as you can. I'm not saying that will get you a girlfriend, but right now it seems like the thing most important to you is validation from women and you've gotta find fulfillment other ways
>>
Alright, here's how it went for me
>Meet a girl through her best friend, who liked me at the time
>She's a qt 9.5/10
>I'm like a 7/10 at best
>Talked to her normally, TREATED HER LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING that part is important
>Asked her for advice and all that shit
>We became best friends
>I didn't know her friend that liked me so i turned her down
>Fast forward six months, she goes abroad for a school trip and starts dating this Chad-ass motherfucker
>I'm pretty down, i've been liking her for three months now
>Waited an entire fucking year to tell her how i felt, even though we were making plans to live together and shit
>Last week of October, She breaks it off with Chad
>Fast forward until 8 days ago
>Still talking to her as my best friend
>We're messaging like normal
>'Hey anon, fuck this, i like you, i've always liked you'
>Tells me how she dated Chad because she thought i didn't feel the same way and wanted to stop it for my sake
>Couldn't
>I tell her it's okay, i like her too
>Now my gf
Basically: Don't just be your fucking self, but be close to it, treat the girl you want like a normal human. And for fucks sake tell them early, don't go through the shit i did.
>>
>>24480016
Thank you anon, helped out a lot. If I tell her in person I'd probably choke hard so I may tell her over text or something, not sure if that's the way to go, I would feel like a pussy but it may work
>>
>>24480016
And for the record
I'm a dumbass, an absolute retard
But she still fell for me man, sometimes letting a little bit of who you are wont hurt.
But don't take 'Dude! Just be yourself haha xD' seriously, only partially and with a grain of salt.
>>
File: image_6.jpg (17 KB, 200x276) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
17 KB, 200x276
I didn't try, they came to me.
>>
>>24480111
I feel ya, I'm an idiot just don't wanna blow it, I talk to a girl every 2-3 months
>>
>>24480098
Good luck man, i hope it works out.
>>
>>24480098
You're already making too big a deal out of it. You don't have to say "Hey, I, um, offically, LIKE you, I await your response." Just fucking say, do you wanna get dinner sometime? Saying it nervously in person is probably better than texting desu senpai desu desu
>>
>>24480217
I've thought about it...I'm too much of a pussy to ask her in person
>>
>>24480280
do it mane
>>
>>24480280

There's no exceptions.

You have to do it in person. It'll be good for you.

Practice speaking casually, and don't let your voice tighten up. Breathe from your diaphragm and keep your body relaxed. Sounds fucking stupid, but proper tone and body language work wonders.
>>
>>24480348
>>24480300
>>24480217
>>24480200
I'll ask her tomorrow if I get dubs, trips right now, if not I'll do it in the near future
>>
>>24480452
Alright dude, near future
But soon
Do not fuck up like i did.
Do not wait a fucking year in which you'll see her with another guy
That'll be a bigger blow than getting turned down.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.