[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /richparents/ here? 25-odd more years and I'll inherit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1447978289381.png (96 KB, 470x517) Image search: [Google]
1447978289381.png
96 KB, 470x517
Who /richparents/ here?
25-odd more years and I'll inherit a fortune.
>>
Money doesn't bring happiness.
>>
Does anyone with rich parents ever feel weird about it?

Like, how much of your life's achievements were greased by your parents micromanaging your success, or giving you better opportunities, or giving you a safety net so you could take chances, etc.?
>>
>>24479585
Yes.

The worst part is that I still managed to fuck up.
>>
I envy you and am bitter about it.
>>
>>24479523
Just gets rid of all sadness
>>
>>24479585
The world's wealthiest families have basically done this from generation to generation.
>>
>>24479678
There ya go. This guy gets it
>>
File: 1432120459989.jpg (42 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
1432120459989.jpg
42 KB, 720x478
>>24479604
>mfw faggots with rich parents blow it all off

Serves you right for scoring higher in the lotery of life.
>>
>>24479523
A robot NEET that is financially secure and can afford alcohol and hookers is quite a lot more happy than a robot forced to do 40 hour/week of wage slaving until he kills himself.
>>
>>24479585
No, because they only became rich after I moved out/became an adult and my grandparents died.

They didn't pay for university for me, they didn't even help me fill out paperwork (because they're fairly illiterate). They've never given me a "connection" because they never worked anywhere better than fast food joints.

There was always a safety net that I wouldn't be homeless, because I could move back home, but I don't think that's out of the question for many people who aren't disowned. I wouldn't have had a room anymore, just a couch, but at least I would have had that.
>>
Fuck you parents for not being rich. But at least I wasn't born in some third world shithole.
>>
I'm so excited to get my dad's millions but it's gonna be a while. He's 55 and still does ironmans every other year
>>
>>24479803
Must suck to have your kids look at you like a piece of meat.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.