[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he's over 20 and still plays video games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>he's over 20 and still plays video games
>>
>he's over 20 and doesn't play video games
>>
File: 1447015646388.png (312 KB, 601x595) Image search: [Google]
1447015646388.png
312 KB, 601x595
>>24479307
OH WOW ITS THIS FUCKING THREAD AGAIN, SO FUCKING ORIGINAL HAHAHAH.
>WHAT A DANK THREAD
>10/10 FUCKING OR GI NAL
>>
>tfw 20 and just now seriously getting into vidya
>>
>>24479375

>upset manchild detected

Don't spill your Cheetos, nerd
>>
Its honestly a curse I can't get myself to play video games or do anything else I used to love now. I know yous trollin but man, if any of you brobots out there can enjoy your time gaming, get in while the gettings good, for me
>>
>>24479443
its niggers like you that come onto R9K and post this shit day after day.
WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING SHITE.
>>
>tfw over 20 and I wish I enjoyed anything at all
>>
>>24479307
>posts that while posting an anime image
kekd senpai
>>
I'm open to suggestions for what else to do, video games are fun for only so long. I've been playing piano for years and the guitar last year so picking up another instrument seems meh.
>>
File: 1448268629798.jpg (9 KB, 155x148) Image search: [Google]
1448268629798.jpg
9 KB, 155x148
>over 20 and still hasn't had sex
>>
Hobbies Women love:

>Fixing Cars

>Woodworking/Carpentry

>Rock Climbing

>Painting

>Guitar or other normie insturments

>Cooking

Basically practical skills that awaken some part of their father figure complex.
>>
File: stolski.png (276 KB, 391x514) Image search: [Google]
stolski.png
276 KB, 391x514
>>24479596
>had to do some shit in high school where we list hobbies
>only play vidya so bullshitted about being able to cook
>total QT sees me put it down and asks "you cook?" all excited and impressed
>instantly fucked it up by being overly modest about shit I don't even do
>>
You think playing video games is bad OP, I'm about to masturbate to the thought of Rin's skirt flying up as she swings the baseball bat
>>
>>24479596
I haven't met a single woman who liked carpentry.
>>
>He's over 20 and doesn't know how to hide hobbies
>He's over 20 and he frequently watches moe shit anime
>>
>>24479307
>he watches unlimited blade works instead of waiting for the best route, heaven's feel
>>
The real losers are the ones into fanservice/harem/moe type anime. That shit is sad.
>>
File: 0A9o12G.png (20 KB, 505x354) Image search: [Google]
0A9o12G.png
20 KB, 505x354
>she's over 20 and hasn't started taking her hormones
>>
File: inthetras.jpg (105 KB, 398x503) Image search: [Google]
inthetras.jpg
105 KB, 398x503
>>24479307
>she's had over 2 sexual partners
>>
>>24479797
Actually it's really happy
>>
>He's over 20 and is still insecure about how others perceive him
>>
File: 1447369896256.jpg (436 KB, 700x1700) Image search: [Google]
1447369896256.jpg
436 KB, 700x1700
Man up. Stop playing video games and do something productive. I need a man with his own place, not someone who plays WoW and lives with his mother. Support workplace equality. I want a man who's going somewhere. Don't judge me for my past. You're not entitled to anything. Just be yourself. Check your privilege. Yes, I will be having my son circumcised for health reasons. You need to do your fair share of housework. It's my body, my choice. Who do you think you are? You men have it so easy. I want a man who's going somewhere. I'm just young and I want to have fun while I can. If women ruled, there would be no war. Wow, Johnny just looks like you, dear! Men need to do more to support feminism. We have a problem with toxic masculinity in this country. Women make 75 cents for every dollar a man makes. Size doesn't matter. I need a gentleman. Where have all the good men gone? He only drives that car because he's overcompensating for something. Women make better leaders than men. White men are the cause of most of the problems in the world.
>>
>>24479443
>comes to r9k and posts about how videogames=man child knowing most ppl in r9k probably play videogames
Nice bait but try to come up with something more original lol. People being triggered by this is getting old lol
>>
>>24479797
ye that shit is pretty sad but its still better than mlp
>>
>>24479307
>her hymen isnt intact
>>
>>24479307
Almost every guy I know over 21 still plays video games. You dumb ass biaatchh
>>
Is this for real? Is this a real thing? Playing video games past 20 is no longer socially acceptable?

Well fuck, I just give up then.
>>
>>24479797
>art form that provides an alternative to being led around by female witch bodies for sexual fulfillment
>sad
>>
>>24480155
>_<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
10/10 pissed me off and made me close this fucking site
>>
File: 1441777803188.jpg (24 KB, 308x302) Image search: [Google]
1441777803188.jpg
24 KB, 308x302
>>24479307
>he's over 20 and posts smug anime faces on a Vietnamese rice cooking forum.
>>
>>24480166

>art form

Robot delusions
>>
>expecting me to give up vidya for bitches
You just keep thinking that.
>>
>>24479596
>fixing cars
So they don't have to do it.
>carpentry
>rock climbing
Why?
>painting
Why?
>guitar
I do that, but I do it for myself. Playing an instrument just to get pussy is stupid and I hope those people fail.
>cooking
>>
>>24479708
Women LOVE the idea of their man making them furniture. It harkens back to pre-industrial masculinity, but also shows a creative yet practical mindset.
>>
>>24480351

>fixing cars

Yes, but it also shows that a man takes pride is something useful

>carpentry

yes, but it is also a super masculine activity that has creative connotations while still being in the realm of normalcy because of its practicality. If you can make a good looking chair a woman's panties will be soaked.

>rock climbing

It is an exciting, bad boy sport that shows outdoor interests, individualism, but also shows that you have a good musculature. Going on a date in a rock climbing gym is good too- fear and excitement make people seem more attractive.

>painting

It is a sensitive activity, but one that seems more normal than other art forms, depending on the results. It also produces something readily apparent without too much effort on the perceiver's part.

>Guitar
I agree with you, but this can be a "Yes, and" scenario where you can get good, and also impress women.

>Cooking

Its a practical, every day skill that men are traditionally not good at. Being good at cooking makes a man stand out, and wins women over, because women are inherently gluttonous and love to eat tasty food more than pretty much anything else.

So yes, you aren't wrong, but you aren't totally right either.
>>
>>24479307
>he's over 20 and posts cartoon characters faces as reaction images on an anime forum
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.