[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this true /r9k/? Is this all there is to men when it comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1448290423901.jpg (342 KB, 869x1246) Image search: [Google]
1448290423901.jpg
342 KB, 869x1246
Is this true /r9k/? Is this all there is to men when it comes to sex and intimacy?
>>
File: 1369657776782.jpg (137 KB, 533x593) Image search: [Google]
1369657776782.jpg
137 KB, 533x593
Most of the time, I'd say.
>>
>>24479173
There are two types of guys. Those who can never love anyone, and those that fall in love with everyone. The former can come to enjoy your company, like a cat enjoys being fed and petted, but it never blooms into what you'd call love.
>>
>>24479389
Well i am the latter. I wish i wasn't though
>>
>tfw no qt shorthair succubus gf
>>
>>24479389
I've dallen deeply in love with many, many, many women. But there's also a bunch of women that I'd just want to shag and leave it at that.
>>
>>24479173
Source? Freckled girls set me off.
>>
>>24480066

Immortal Hounds
>>
>>24479173
incorrect. truth is that WOMEN are the ones who usually equate sex with love; hence why women are less inclined to sleep around; having sex is painful if the partner will abandon you after intercourse.
>>
>>24479173
NO

Erotic love comes from both physical attraction and personal bonding. It can't exist without both.
>>
>>24479173
No, sex is just a branch of the tree that is love. I wouldn't call it love when I'd fuck a pretty girl just to make an opportunity of life, I'd call it love when I'm in a relationship that I'm content, with sex being a bonus. You have sex for like 1/20 of the relationship (or even less), unless it's dysfunctional.
>>
>freckles
HNNNNG
>>
>>24479173
Yes. All you need to know about life you can learn from hentai manga.

No.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.