[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sex ratio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: women-per-men.png (1011 KB, 2249x2490) Image search: [Google]
women-per-men.png
1011 KB, 2249x2490
i looked up statistics and there's 35% more men than women my age in my town

how is one even supposed to compete?
>>
holy shit what's with east germany
>>
>>24479041
you never heard of stasi?

stasi control east germany for long time
>>
>>24479014
97-102 is colored pink even if it's 50/50, which makes it seem as there's more women than there actually is
>>
>>24479014
you gotta remember that 30 out of 100 women are old ladies 80+ since they live longer than men
>>
>>24479014
>This map does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the ESPON monitoring committee
I thought they were presenting facts on numbers, not opinions.
I don't trust this map.
>>
File: women.png (35 KB, 1241x740) Image search: [Google]
women.png
35 KB, 1241x740
just move to canada, if you go to a bar here during one of their promo nights there's a good chance it will be like 3/4 female
>>
>>24479384
>bar
I thought we were trying to find quality GFs not one-night stacy whores
>>
wait wut, where did all the grills go? GG OP, you're fucked pretty much

You're euro, just move to SE asia and all the chinkies will love you
>>
>>24479402
good luck with that lol. Like maybe if you actually have success and something to offer, but right now there's a good chance that university bitches/waitresses (literally the only 2 types of girls in their early 20s) are the best you can get right now. I know thats the case for me right now
>>
>>24479406

lots of girls move to bigger towns for studies and job opportunities

no wonder there's so many junkies by their mid 20s here when all girls are gone
>>
>>24479041
Why are Lusatia and Saxony the darkest blue?
>>
>>24479271
not on that map since it's age group 25-29
>>
File: 1422175441644.jpg (77 KB, 534x664) Image search: [Google]
1422175441644.jpg
77 KB, 534x664
>>24479014
Time to have Guadeloupe to make a Reunion with my penis.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.