[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just want to express myself through art >everyone on /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1443254627229.jpg (33 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1443254627229.jpg
33 KB, 400x388
>just want to express myself through art
>everyone on /r9k/ says to go for it
>post one of my poems here
>every single person hates it
>one person responds to it saying 'this is why I hate poetry'
>>
Post a poem, anon. I'm sure it's not as bad as you make out
>>
Post it, bitch.
>>
robots are edgy by default famillia, show your stuff to someone who truly apprecieates art
>>
Anon everyone here is so bitter don't let them stop you from doing something you love. I bet your poems are great
>>
>>24478485
Maybe you're just absolute shit and should keep it to yourself, senpay.
>>
poetry is for faggots man
find literally any other creative outlet, nobody enjoys poetry
>>
File: 1443142263492.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1443142263492.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>>24478485

Post it, it can only get better with practice
>>
tendies for breakfast
and tendies also for lunch
tendies for dinner
>>
>>24478504
>>24478539
Yeah that's what you guys said before you relentlessly attacked every line.
>>24478546
I've tried music but all that was shit too
>>
Do you think Thomas Edison gave up the first time he flew his kite with the key on it?
>>
File: 1441633330205.jpg (912 KB, 1813x2111) Image search: [Google]
1441633330205.jpg
912 KB, 1813x2111
>>24478485
>not making harsh noise
>2016-1 month
>>
>>24478594
No because that never happened jesus fuck anon learn your basic history
>>
>>24478623
He clearly meant Thomas Jefferson senpai.
>>
>>24478594
That was Jefferson. OP is not an established Japanese car salesman anyway, so your example doesn't help. People like him should give up and just do what they are told
>>
you've living in a culture designed to neuter the ability of individuals to express themselves meaningfully

everything is white noise and maybe six people on the planet accidentally still have access to the training necessary to become good artists, PLUS the inclination necessary to pursue that training

if you want to express yourself through art you have to accept and take into account the fact that artists can't get by on pure talent, but have to actually encase that talent in some kind of vehicle, which means constant training, learning, practice, years of dedication, etc.

it's frustrating to be 25 years old and know you have ideas worth sharing, and then not be able to share them because you're a retarded pleb with no formal training in any medium. that's why you need to get started right away, so that you can actually produce something before your soul and originality die out. like i said, this is an era of mass culture and massification, basically designed to make every person feel special by lowering standards and barriers to entry, at the expense of destroying the actually special people. if you want ot escape that ,you're pretty much going to have to do it yourself, since this is no longer a world where you are taught traditional poetry forms and classical literature from elementary school so that you can already tell how original you are and begin meaningfully contributing by age 23. you're going to have to cram that shit in there.
>>
post it senpai :)
>>
hey i'm really into that kind of stuff, i like music and shit. post it fgt
>>
>>24478485
>expect to be good at your first try
You will never be good with that attitude.
>>
We want to see people going after their dreams, but we will always laugh at your work

>>24478594
kekd hard

>>24478770
This is frightening to me. I gave up art for med school...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.