[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does the melancholy ever end? Will i have to live the rest of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: lanterns.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1230) Image search: [Google]
lanterns.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1230
Does the melancholy ever end?
Will i have to live the rest of my life feeling unhappy for no reason?
wat do
>>
>>24478478
Meditating will take you to heaven. It's very easy.
>>
I feel that intelligent people are dissatisfied with life because they know life is futile and that nothing matters. Unintelligent people are happy. You're probably too smart to be happy.
>>
Don't believe me?
>>
>>24479021
how does one meditate?
>>
Accepting that your life doesn't matter helps a bit.

Try to develop a sort of "easy come easy go" philosophy.
>>
File: dignityfeel.jpg (37 KB, 468x401) Image search: [Google]
dignityfeel.jpg
37 KB, 468x401
>>24478478
its going to be like that forever op
>>
>>24479080
It's all in the mind..... you can change it by watching your breath over and over. It's like hypnotizing yourself. You become in tune to the rhythm of life. It is very easy.
>>
>>24479099
close your eyes and let the time pass. keep your mind on the breath. Don't worry about trying to hard just sit relaxed let the breath happen... it takes practice because your brain isn't used to it. it's very simple. if you stress about it then you're trying to hard. let time pass with eyes closed.
>>
>>24479163
DON'T LISTEN TO HIM. PRAY TO ALLAH BROTHER. IT MAKES YOU PEACEFUL AL HAMDULILAH.
>>
should i just an hero?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.