[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a 38 year old wizard anything. The magic happened 13 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: cJDLr7M.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
cJDLr7M.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
Ask a 38 year old wizard anything.

The magic happened 13 years ago when I got neetbux approved for my aspergers after failing college.
>>
what do you do all day?
have you ever worked?
how much neetbux do you make?
what did you fail at college?
are you bald? are you fat?
>>
>>24478316
How much do you get per month?
>>
Kek, did you kiss a girl or hold hands.?
>>
>>24478357
>what do you do all day?
Mostly videogames (WoW desu) and anime. Sometimes I go for a walk though and listen to audiobooks.
>have you ever worked
Yes. After highschool I worked 6 months or so at Wendy's kek
>how much neetbux do you make
Not enough desu. But my parents support me senpai
>Dropped out and got diagnozed with aspergers
>are you bald
No.
>are you fat?
A bit. 5'9'' 200lbs buffed I guess
>>
>>24478401

I hold hands with a girl when I was like 11 years old or something. Does that count?
>>
>>24478316
Are you diagnosed Aspie or just told the Feds you were? On that note, do you actually believe yourself Aspie, or just want the NEETbux?

Since asking "how much do you make" could mean pretty different lifestyles depending on your region, what IS your lifestyle? Can you afford a house of your own, a car, frequently going out to eat, vacations, etc.?

Do you live with Mummy?
>>
>>24478316
Do you actually have access to magical powers or is that just a meme?

20 y/o khv here considering the path of wizardhood.
>>
>>24478973
He has NEETbux, those are kind of like magical powers. Free money is essentially the same as free work, which in theory is similar to telekinesis.
>>
>>24478316
my question with a few details >>24478941
>>
>>24479008
Not good enough. I desire actual magic power, not mediocre analogies to it.
>>
>>24478316
What do you answer to your parents if they bring up the subject of gf or legacy ?
>>
>>24479179
>I desire actual magic power, not mediocre analogies to it.

>>>/x/

wizardom isn't about magical powers foolish mortal, it's called hermit's wisdom. step it up senpai
>>
>>24479236
Une question excellente.
[Is this what I need to resort to robot? Posting in a second language?]
>>
>>24479554
Oui tu peux ;)
Anyway, I would love hearing the answer :D
>>
Can I be a wizard if I have a waifu who I love deeply?
>>
>>24478588
>11 years old

No; it was before puberty.
>>
>>24478316
Did you just cast an invisibility spell?
>>
>>24479179
Are you retarded.

Getting rich gives you the magical powers of having pussy whenever you want. If you're not gonna waste your time chasing sloots you might as well do that. But you have to get uber rich to pull it off.
>>
>>24478492
>buffed
Kek
>>
>>24478316
can you write a how to do on how get autismbux pls i need this
>>
Are you planning to continue the path of wizardhood to become a wraith or a grand wizard?
>>
>>24480150
See spell list
>>>24480967
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.