[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hehe anon will you buy this for me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: 1447926385703.jpg (397 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1447926385703.jpg
397 KB, 960x1280
Hehe anon will you buy this for me?
>>
>>24478237
You can buy it yourself seeing as how you're a 35 year old slut who never grew out of her high school Emo phase
>>
File: RSV-BOT7.jpg (359 KB, 960x1123) Image search: [Google]
RSV-BOT7.jpg
359 KB, 960x1123
no, you have really faggy tastes. do you want whisky or vodka? those are more healthy and don't have added sugars.
>>
>>24478285
That's punk, not emo.
>>
red flag girls are my fetish desu
>>
Why do all womanlets dress like that? Is it so Chad can spot them easier?
>>
Only if you let me play with your feet later
>>
Sure, I'll just need you to give me a blowjob and it's yours.
>>
>>24478323
The 1980s would disagree. The only thing punk about her is that jacket and that shitty tattoo.
>>
Lidl is fine for groceries and maybe t-shirts/socks but who the fuck buys... whatever she is holding from Lidl?
>>
>Mohawked duck tattoo
What was she thinking?
>>
>>24478237
this is a yuropoor, unable to afford even the most basic luxuries. They live in small houses, never work all day and complain about work. The yuropoor is perpetually a victim and is always afraid of the word austerity. We can be assured that this yuro is living off welfare benefits and is drinking into an early grave. All yuros are like this, perpetually drunk losers living on welfare. We can only point and laugh at the yuropoor, too weak and timid to ever do anything about it.
>>
>clean punk cloths
>cutesy tattoo in easily concealable spot
>expensive haircut/dye job
>only one actual punk patch
>nike shoes
In to the trash, clearly not a punk.
>>
What I scrolled by this thread, I thought that was Hidden Valley Ranch. She's no ranch girl.
>>
File: cd3.jpg (25 KB, 600x418) Image search: [Google]
cd3.jpg
25 KB, 600x418
>>24478237
>those patches
>>
>>24478535
I know right. Punk died in the 90s idk what these faggy special snowflakes are thinking..... fucking posers
>>
>>24478237
Those shit eyebrows and eye shadow are a turnoff, just dont do your makeup at all next time.
>>
>>24478237
no you piece of shit first of all your 43, second of all >alcohol lol grow up, and lastly you look like shit, grow up sum moar.
>>
File: 1443571276601.jpg (66 KB, 640x641) Image search: [Google]
1443571276601.jpg
66 KB, 640x641
>>24478497
>>24478398
>these kids thinking "punk" isn't an insult these days
If you're a homeless kid and you're not traveling you're crusty homebum scum. If you're not homeless and you dress like this, you're a poser little faggot. Do whatever makes you feel good though it's w/e.
>>
>>24478462
If you stopped eating you could see what a mess your country has become since 2005 murifat. Oops did l trigger you fatkin ? :^)
>>
>>24478237
ehhh we'll see we'll see
>>
>>24478901
fatkin confirmed as triggered
>>
>>24478237
>tfw find girls like this really hot

Both of my crushes in high school, before I dropped out, were lesbians. I'm doomed.
>>
I'd rather cut a swastika into my forehead than give you a single cent
>>
>>24478237
No and fuck off. Go beg sommones else for money. Stop bothering me.
>>
>>24478808
I AM GOING TO FUCKING RAPE YOUR NIGGER CORPSE INTO THE FUCKING GROUND MY NIGGER NIGGER BOYFRIEND IS GONNA FUCK YOUR ASS AND I'M GONNA EAT THE CUM OUT OF IT THEN I'M GONNA SNOWBALL IT INTO HIS MOUTH THEN INTO MY ASS AND THEN YOU'RE GONNA EAT IT FROM MY ASS YOU FUCKING
homohomohomohomouser

Dick ass
WHite trash ass
Wiggity W iggity ass
Woily bully ass nugga
Wwiner washer faggot ass
Evendors when u horny u put it in ur own butt
Eeerie peenie asa
Evil englekes nigga
EW is what they say when they see u at pool
E
Ehhhhh
W
E
B
Ayy lmao FAGGOT UR A FUCKING DOOKIE DOOKIE CHING BINGING BOOBOO
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 381x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 381x400
>>24478306
>vodka
Damn son. How'd you get so based?
>>
File: kekles.png (161 KB, 587x304) Image search: [Google]
kekles.png
161 KB, 587x304
>>24479286
>CHING BINGING BOOBOO'
You're a funny mon, my Montenegrin friend.
>>
>>24479325
i used to drink more beers but didn't want to turn into a fat bloated fuck from all the extra calories. i figure if i'm going to be a loser who drinks almost daily i might as well be healthy about it. also vodka has less adulterants in it and is a more pure drink unlikely to give you less chemical side effects. i used to drink vodka with tonic but now i just like to drink it chilled out of the freezer. i'm also kind of like a weeaboo but with russia and not nearly as obnoxious. i love this brand of vodka but i usually get cheaper stuff. it is $20 for a fifth.
>>
>>24479568
Shouldn't the high alcohol content give more calories?
>>
Who is this gonna need sauce
>>
>>24479600
yes, but i would have to drink a very large amount of beer to get as drunk. i can drink a 6-pack and not be that satisfied. and a 6-pack is like 1200 calories at least. just having alcohol only without the other stuff like sugars and carbohydrates and all that is definitely less calories. even with my habit i'm reasonably skinny. i just try to give my liver breaks so i don't die.
>>
LORD PRETTY FLOCKO
>>
>>24478237
The thumbnail makes her tattoo look like horrendous bruising.
>>
>>24479919
it would be better off as horrendous bruising. that thing is hideous.
>>
>>24478838
oogles are the travelling ones
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.