[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this makes sense to you, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10
File: 1448304003657.png (19 KB, 1350x561) Image search: [Google]
1448304003657.png
19 KB, 1350x561
Does this makes sense to you, robots?
>>
no its fucking gay
>>
i think people who are suicidal don't see any point in doing any of this things and won't even consider it
>>
>>24478111
Checked.

Also, no.
>>
>>24478111
Stupid garbage written by a retarded faggot normie who has nonidea what depression actually is.

If someone had the energy and motivation to even consider what that suggests, they wouldn't be depressed. Normies will never get it through their skulls that depressed people aren't just "normies + a random desire for death", but are actually completely broken inside.
>>
>>24478143
/thread

Also that's fucking gay
>>
File: 1447479138346.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1447479138346.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
>>24478111
literally everything that poster said requires a shit ton of money, a passport, no job and planning. not to mention even if you have the means to do that you still run the risk of jail, being institutionalized or getting killed, and even if you have the means and decide to go to fucking Barcelona or whatever what happens if you hit the bars and take drugs and go adventure and still end up alone and miserable? is it still worth all the effort?
>>
File: pepelecter.jpg (37 KB, 305x362) Image search: [Google]
pepelecter.jpg
37 KB, 305x362
>>24478111
Great advice, time to do stuff I've always thought about.
>>
>>24478111
Lack of concerns is necessary, but not sufficient for action.

/thread
>>
>>24478111
I don't think that the guy in the pic realizes that you don't want to do anything if you are depressed.
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 484x983) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 484x983
This is the most retarded image I've ever seen. Suicidal people, by definition, are uncaring of what life can offer them.

But I'll take the bait. Suppose suicidal people are driven instead towards hedonistic desires. You have a considerable amount of people fleeing their obligations in order to pursue whatever hedonistic desires they had with no regard to the harm they cause to themselves or others. Because of their lack of self-preservation or belief inherent value, these people can do unscrupulous things to get what they want.

Only a normie would liken the desperation of suicide to motivation for positive life changes. He would never understand that his logic can be equally valid in defense of horrible things.

"So instead of killing yourself, why don't you go the fuck out with a bang? Leave the basement, leave the house, leave the motherfucking country. Get some interesting skills like being trained by terrorists, go be jihadi john. Danger? At first you were certain you were going to die alone but now you can take someone with you. You've experienced the worst of life and now you can share it with other people."
>>
>>24478671
>normies
>narcissists
Are you fucking kidding me? This board is full of the most narcissistic, circle-jerking, clueless bunch of worthless ingrates on the planet. You are just as bad as SJWs, if not worse. You're always crying about how women will never love you, but you've never left your houses. Every expense you have is taken care of by either mommy or tax dollars, which REALLY pisses me off. But the worst part is, every time you get remotely criticized you cry "REEE" and disregard it because you can't see into the POV of others. You act like victims, but you are all just bratty little children. The only enjoyment I can get from R9K is seeing how fucking pathetic and worthless you alld are. Please commit mass suicide so the world will no longer have to deal with you.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 640x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 640x282
>>24478948
Is this pasta? If not, it's about to be.
>>
>>24478111
http://totalfratmove.com/guy-goes-to-mexico-to-kill-himself-spends-week-doing-coke-and-banging-hookers-decides-to-keep-living/
>>
File: 1364889814446.png (93 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1364889814446.png
93 KB, 501x585
If I had the money to, I would.

The lack of monetary security has haunted me my entire life, as I'm a constant fuckup with cash and things that brings in cash.
>>
>>24478111
M O N E Y S
O
N
E
Y
S

2bh family.
>>
>>24478111
The problem is if you're suicidal, you usually don't have the motivation to do anything.

If you reach the point where you don't give a fuck about anything, I suppose this would be good advice.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 640x197) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 640x197
>>24478948
HAHA ya take THAT stupid robots, now you're INVALIDATED HAHA NOW YOU HAVE TO COME TO GRIPS WITH THE FACT THAT THIS UNIVERSE IS MEANINGLESS, YOUR PAIN MEANS NOTHING AND YOU DESERVE IT FOR NOT SUCCEEDING BY SOCIETY'S STANDARDS HAHA FAGGOTS
>>
>>24478111
yes, since I stopped giving a fuck about anything I'm now free to do anything
>>
File: lenny.jpg (10 KB, 479x323) Image search: [Google]
lenny.jpg
10 KB, 479x323
>>24481575
back to the set as i jet
>>
File: Stirner_xmwakg[1].jpg (47 KB, 523x452) Image search: [Google]
Stirner_xmwakg[1].jpg
47 KB, 523x452
>>24478671
>Suppose suicidal people are driven instead towards hedonistic desires. You have a considerable amount of people fleeing their obligations in order to pursue whatever hedonistic desires they had with no regard to the harm they cause to themselves or others. Because of their lack of self-preservation or belief inherent value, these people can do unscrupulous things to get what they want.

isn't it... beautiful?
>>
>>24478111
That's not how low dopamine works. Feeling suicidal is more aversion to life than it is desire for death.
>>
File: 1447753391839.png (146 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
1447753391839.png
146 KB, 480x352
>>24478184
this desu senpai

nice image friend
>>
>>24478948
>The only enjoyment I can get from R9K is seeing how fucking pathetic and worthless you all are

this, I'm a basement-dwelling NEET but at least I have a reasonable worldview and refuse to succumb to the /r9k/ group-think.
>>
>>24478948
>calling the cancerous people on r9k the whole board

pls ;-;

here's a (you)
>>
>>24481666
>Stirnerposting
>get 666 trips
>>
>>24478111
This is why being a wagelord is so good.
Buy a raifu, make a BOB, grab all the shit you love ( Money, vidya et cetera ) and bury it in Buttfuck Nowhereland.
Then move out and be a hermit for as long as you want or as your ammo allows.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.