[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are genetically inferior, you're not rich, you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11
File: 1434218295194.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1434218295194.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
You are genetically inferior, you're not rich, you have no special talents, you have wasted your youth, you'll never be treated nicely, you will never find the love of your life, you're miserable.
Literally what is holding you back from killing yourself? And tbqh your parent probably see you as an complete failure
>>
>>24478078
Tbqh my parents are the only people that love me despite all my fuck ups and me killing my self would ruin them. I love you mom and dad. I'm sorry.
>>
>>24478141
I feel like killing myself would make their lives better desu
>>
>>24478078
You forgot to point out that I'm a fucking pussy, tbquiteh that's what keeping me form an heroing
>>
>>24478141
They don't love you, they just put up with you
>>
File: Kaede.jpg (14 KB, 307x389) Image search: [Google]
Kaede.jpg
14 KB, 307x389
I still have my youth ahead of me and I`m somewhat pretty,even if my voice defect ruins it.I intend on doing a mass murder before(and if) I suicide.Also Kaede will always be there for me.
>is dead inside
>>
Nice projection family.
>>
>>24478215
So you're afraid of physical pain or death itself?
>>
>>24478078
My parents think I'm very smart. My mother always consults me for advice and I assist her with her computer troubles. I help keep the house clean. I am talented artistically. I've been treated nicely by a lot of people. Finding the love of your life is trial and error you're not going to win the jackpot from the first ticket you buy.
>>
File: 1444005109590.png (172 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1444005109590.png
172 KB, 396x385
>>24478078
>Literally what is holding you back from killing yourself?
The normie menace has not been vanquished yet
>>
>>24478232
Reported to the authoratayss
>>
>>24478271
Never will be
>>
>>24478256
Both, desu senpai
>>
>>24478078
>You are genetically inferior
nah
>you're not rich
nah
>you have no special talents
nah
>you have wasted your youth
so, everything is a waste of time, innit?
>you'll never be treated nicely
That implies I ever wasn't treated nicely.
>you will never find the love of your life
So?
>you're miserable.
nah

The knowledge that I am better than you.
>And tbqh your parent probably see you as an complete failure
corpses can't see.
>>
File: basketballdog.jpg (48 KB, 500x704) Image search: [Google]
basketballdog.jpg
48 KB, 500x704
None of those things are reasons to kill yourself. So I won't have kids, so what I won't have a yacht in Monaco Harbor, so I'll never have 100 likes on a status on normie book. That doesn't stop me from having an awesome time playing vidya, exploring nature alone, tasting amazing food I make for myself, and getting high and taking a long hot shower. These are simple pleasures in life and I indulge them without restraint. I encourage you to adopt a hedonistic lifestyle. Join me in life robots.
>>
>>24478078
>tfw no Kaori gf
>>
>>24478078
first of all, that pic is from Akira (:

and secondly, Idk. Video games? Pizza? I still find enough things enjoyable that not every minute is miserable. Plus I fear the process of dying too much.

Also, I keep in mind that I will only live once. Death will definitely happen sooner or later, there is no escaping it, so why rush? Might as well stick around and see how good I can make it. The worst that will happen is that I will fail.

(full disclaimer: no longer a NEET as of 6 months ago).
>>
File: 1443908789191.png (251 KB, 623x465) Image search: [Google]
1443908789191.png
251 KB, 623x465
>>24478308
Not with that attitude, faggot
>>
>>24478317
>>The knowledge that I am better than you
>Nah

Why u here tho
>>
>>24478232
I don't understand. If you have to kill yourself, why do you want to take others with you?
>>
>>24478379
I dunno.
I used to have a reason to be here a couple years ago.
I never left, is all.
>>
>>24478378
don't let your dreams be dreams.

baka senpai desu lmao weed 420 mook.
>>
Id kill myself too if I wasn't a little bitch. All I have done to remotely try to kill myself is burning myself with a match lighter. Just leaves burns all over me. Couldn't we just hire a hitman to kill ourselves so that we don't deal with the burden of suicide?
>>
>>24478435
Because the normies who I will slay and the society they`ve woven for me to suffer in will tremble for a few ephemeral moments.But even those moments will bring rest to my soul.
>>
I don't want to make my parents clean my room and find my crap. They'd also have to pay for whatever they have to do with me when I die
>>
>>24478228

Spoken like someone who has never been a parent.

All memes aside, it's very unusual for a parent to actually not love their offspring, to the point of being aberrant. They might not particularly like them, or be ashamed of them as failures etc, but they can't shake caring about them (the theoretical underperforming offspring) and wanting them to be somewhat happy/comfy, at the very least.

There is a reason why parents hang onto treacher collin's babbies / dwarves / other deformities. They have a completely irrational, human, parental love for their children.

A troubled child's suicide will not always render a parent inconsolable. But 99.99% of the time, such an event will really, really bum the parent out for an extended period. The only way a parent ever really moves past such an event is if they're a sociopath or something.

Nor would pointing out the early culling of defectives in older societies or today's abortion culture, or pointing out that sociopathy is fairly common really undermine my central point, which is that an overwhelming supermajority of parents love their children. The trick is for the kid to be around for a few months - then the parent is hooked for life, good or bad. If you're going to dash its brains out (whether by ancient or modern techniques), you have to get to it early before any attachment (or personal liability) forms. Women, in their cunning, know this.
>>
>>24478141
>saying sorry for not accepting request to kill self
>>
Man who gives a fuck. Live in the moment guys. Any day could be your last. Who cares what fagget ass Op or anyone thinks. Its your life. Your happiness. Do you. 420 blaze it bitch
>>
>>24478232
Post a vocaroo. I want to hear your voice. Also, if you're a guy, I want to cuddle you because you also like Elfen Lied even though it's cool to hate it.
>>
>>24478343
>hedonism without a shitload of money
Oh wow.
>>
File: Hnyszx.png (647 KB, 866x531) Image search: [Google]
Hnyszx.png
647 KB, 866x531
>>24478078
Yo they got some crazy ass shit in China.
>>
>>24478078
I'm a fuck up and a coward. Also there are still a few people who love me
>>
>>24479165

Not that guy and your intent isn't perfectly clear, but your intent sounds like pity/sarcasm. If I'm in the right ballpark, then your intent-snark is unwarranted. Because...

Royalty from two hundred years ago didn't have the gadgets, entertainment and comfort that poor westerners enjoy today. Enjoying simple pleb pleasures available today is a perfectly reasonable response to the world we live in.
>>
I want to be a drain on society so I can accelerate its decline.

If you're getting any government benefits please know you are destroying the beast from the inside. When the cathartic release of its collapse finally happens, then you can kill yourself if the consequence of the collapse becomes too much for you to take. You'll always have an easy out after you exact justice on a corrupt society.
>>
>>24479440
>>Royalty from two hundred years ago didn't have the gadgets, entertainment and comfort that poor westerners enjoy today.
Yeah, but they could literally enter your house with a posse and rape you and your mom in the ass, and have you lick their boots and say yes sir may I have another sir for the rest of your life :)
>>
>>24479058
Are you Kaede tier or are you bait,fembot?And my voice is a very nasal baritone.Unpleasantly nasal,like really bad.
>>
>>24479058
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xCNAJIq7Jv
Lel enjoy.
>>
File: super comfyio.png (34 KB, 196x197) Image search: [Google]
super comfyio.png
34 KB, 196x197
>rude, projecting OP
>still hits right at home
>>
File: 645hmrJ.jpg (202 KB, 658x979) Image search: [Google]
645hmrJ.jpg
202 KB, 658x979
>>24478078
>ugly
>poor
>small dick
>manlet

The government should legalize euthanasia. No one deserve to feel this kind of suffering.
>>
>>24479501

So now that the snark is confirmed, you're into power versus material comfort to try and rescue your thing. But it still doesn't matter because you're strawmanning about your medieval personal BDSM fantasy which has nothing to do with me.

The pleb lives of today are better than the God Emperor lives of then, in every relevant sense - and of course today's Instagram normies enjoy even better lives than them, but even then some of them have depression or other bullshit endemic to their brains - even Robin Williams had to hang it up after a while . People also tend to want to kill the guy on top (and regularly succeed in doing so), so there's that too.

Being healthy and white is usually plenty.
>>
>>24480160
Ok, get back to me when you can literally buy a dozen human beings without even thinking twice about it.
>>
>>24478078
Don't remind me senpai
;_;
>>
File: 1446013541552.gif (1 MB, 323x361) Image search: [Google]
1446013541552.gif
1 MB, 323x361
>>24478078
Nice thread. Anyway, I don't know what is keeping me. I guess I'm looking forward to a Happening that changes everything, upends everything, like a world war or alien landing. In the meantime I'm improving myself, going to school, learning Japanese to broaden my horizons. I don't know, even though no gf KHV, something has to happen tbqh.

Get some sleeps anons.
>>
>>24480244

>goes back to his same thing, even affirming my thing with an "Ok" without taking a different tack
>I get the last word - this one - by saging

Daily Reminder that I won the argument.
>>
>>24482449
Looks like you forgot your sage
>>
Suicide is the real deal. As far as Im concerned its the end of the universe.
>>
>>24482473

Yeah, I noticed but it's okay because I"m still in the right.
>>
>>24478078
Literally all of those are incorrect in describing me baka desu senpai
>>
>>24478078

Pride. Specifically pride that has compelled me to leave the country to die and make it simple for myself. After i've escaped the country and earned release. Until my feet leave american soil. Then I have my permission to die.
>>
>>24478078
>You are genetically inferior

i'm part jewish, this doesn't apply to me.
>>
Some cosmic reason that the creator of the universe decides that I live after I commit suicide just to fuck my life up even more.

Otherwise I'd just kill myself, no point in being here except to watch anime and play games
>>
>>24479924
holy shit lel
i think it's cute desu
>>
Everything right except for the last part. If only I could actually get them to hate me, would make things much easier
>>
Spite and cowardice are the twin engines of my soul. Alcohol, cigarettes, and shame are the fuel.
>>
>>24478078
I'm a polymath with superior genetics in terms of sexual value, and I still want to kill myself. Kindness makes me paranoid if I'm too close with someone. I'm not sure if I wasted my youth. I had all the normal experiences, but began gradually isolating myself. Yes; I will never find the love of my life. Yes; I am miserable.

Money doesn't motivate me. When I made more than I knew what to do with, I spent it on others and saved up an amount that I mainly use for cigarettes and books. Relationships are ineffectual, mostly due to the paranoia. I learn on my own, so I don't really want to go to college. I could say that a career in some pure field of research would be nice, but that entails at least 4 years of college, and I can't imagine doing that at all.

What's holding me back? Just waiting for the right time.
>>
>>24479165
Go read about actual epicurian hedonism. He is closer than you think.
>>
>>24483338
>implying I haven't read every book in the world
You need money, all of it, it's not 200BC anymore.
>>
>>24483368
Sounds more like asceticism than hedonism, as by isolating yourself you've received the ethical component. But a life well-lead, nonetheless.
>>
>>24483422
by isolating yourself you've removed the ethical component*
>>
I always feel like the person who make these types of threads just got btfo by another anon in another thread so he does this to take out his anger. Anyone else think this?
>>
>b-but we all gonna make it mane
>>
>>24482644
I really sound liek an fgt.I would gladly accept cuddles,seeing as I`m a lonely KV.
>>
>>24478256
The possibility that I will fail at suicide and suffer in the worst agony a human is capable of experiencing.
>>
File: 1437316419223.png (36 KB, 677x157) Image search: [Google]
1437316419223.png
36 KB, 677x157
>>24478608
I hate that I will always have to remember what normies did to me while they live peacefully the pieces of fucking shit
>>
Masturbation is cool i guess
>>
File: feels.png (38 KB, 642x158) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
38 KB, 642x158
>>24478141
reminds me of this

>captcha food
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.