[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots here ever join the military? Would you recommend it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1448162897021.jpg (1 MB, 1985x1601) Image search: [Google]
1448162897021.jpg
1 MB, 1985x1601
Any robots here ever join the military? Would you recommend it for someone hoping to enter normiehood and earn some experience?
>>
File: 1448297807085.jpg (64 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1448297807085.jpg
64 KB, 499x499
So... No one?
>>
No. A beta faggot like you is most likely to get kucked your NCO. Stay inside robot.
>>
>>24477985
All my friends are joining the military. I would as well but I'm too much of a beta faggot.
>>
>>24477985
I've been considering to join the army as you get a free ride through school and stuff
and in return you just have to serve so many years
>>
>>24477985
good idea OP.

Help your yankee country invade more countries :D

Get a bit lucky and you might earn death yourself and go down as a "hero", "defending" your country and "democracy"

>but yeah for the US, you get your life set basically. And if youre that desperate you might as well.
>>
I was a day 1 robot who joined the Marines when I graduated in HS in 2009. I got to travel to some cool countries like Greece, Jordan, Djibouti, Kuwait, and I did 16 months on the frontlines of Helmand province as well. It's an experience that I will cherish for the rest of my life but I would NOT recommend joining the military at all right now. It's only worth joining the military during wartime and only as infantry/combat arms. Trust me, the military is terrible during peacetime. You missed the train unfortunately.
>>
>>24478422
I dunno about the marines but the army is getting ready to go back to Iraq and eventually Syria to remove kebab
>>
>>24478553

Not as long as the dems have control of the White House.
>>
>>24478553
How hard is it to get a job as an on base firefighter? That was what I was hoping to do for experience since it is too hard to get a job as a fireman in the civilian sector right now. I was considering maybe going Air Force too because I'd imagine firefighters are in higher demand with them.
>>
>>24478553
I doubt the troops will be redeployed in a major way. Sure we'll see an escalation of more special forces sent in, but I doubt any GI robots would be sent into combat.
>>
>>24478422
As an active duty Corpsman, I can confirm this.
>>
>>24477985
I joined the military and i am an robot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.