[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you like big hips, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: hurr2.png (2 MB, 521x799) Image search: [Google]
hurr2.png
2 MB, 521x799
do you like big hips, anon?
>>
>>24477977
They're pointless without tits, thighs, and assAnd a preggy belly tbqh family
>>
that is a perfect body, please more
>>
>>24477977
big hips need big thighs and big ass
>>
>big hips
>no legs
lel
also her abdomen is long as fug
>>
>>24478009
Hips are godlike desu
It's the true symbol of fertility.
Wide hips often leads to big ass too.
>>
>>24478175
But there's no point if you don't have the perfect trifecta of tits, ass&thighs, and hips. You can't have one without the other or it's all lopsided.
>>
I have pretty wide hips, for a boy
>>
>>24478121
because its a shoop
>>
>>24478175
how are hips connected to butt size? i just think that the girls fortunate enough to have nice hips are more motivated to work out their butt.
>>
>>24478264
If you increase the diameter of a circle, it's circumference will also increase.
>>
>>24478322
the hips are higher up than the butt though
>>
>>24478220
for you

check these double digits also
>>
it looks like someone grabbed her shoulders and pulled straight down so now she's stuck like that.
>>
God yes.
>>
>>24477977
Not really, I like petite slender qt's.

The one in OP's pic would look a lot better with narrower hips.
>>
Average, slender hips look like bare bones, big hips look like shit often times. Toned is goat.

Face>torso>vagina>boobs>thighs>hips=ass when it comes to things that matter to me, I would accept a skeleton waifu if she had a cute face and perfect vagina given she's a keeper.
>>
File: file.png (35 KB, 107x160) Image search: [Google]
file.png
35 KB, 107x160
Awful shop

CBA to find a bigger picture, but here's a thumbnail of the original
>>
File: file.png (452 KB, 864x647) Image search: [Google]
file.png
452 KB, 864x647
>>24479514
sorry found one
>>
thats a pretty awful photoshop job. Those inner thighs take a fucking S turn and make zero sense around her pussy.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.