[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oneitis asks me to go shopping with her >give her a ride
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1442584416416.png (41 KB, 455x410) Image search: [Google]
1442584416416.png
41 KB, 455x410
>oneitis asks me to go shopping with her
>give her a ride
>she sat in the back seat
>later her brother sat in the front seat

please tell me she is just shy.
>>
pleese responnd
>>
Did you talk to each other?
>>
tell her to sit in the front with you dumbass
>>
>>24478560
nah don't do this.

just cut off all contact and try to forget about her man. This is never happening
>>
>>24477764
why didnt you ask her why she sat in the back seat you pu55y? its you who was shy
>>
>>24477764
She didnt want people to think you guys were dating
>>
she got in the back, you're not even in the friend zone. you're a free ride. last choice before uber. abandon ship senpai-
>>
File: 0146 - nrDbGK9.jpg (9 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
0146 - nrDbGK9.jpg
9 KB, 250x247
>>24477764
Get a regular cab truck.
>>
I hope you drove like a mad man. Launch after every stop, full tilt around corners with throttle blipping down shifts. Who the fuck treats a favour of a lift like a princess being chauffeured!? I hope her brother was cool though.
>>
>>24477764

Damn OP, this even hurts to read.

You were basically a free ride for her.
I would now say cut off all contact with her, but it wouldnt matter to her anyway since she already got what she wanted.

She most likely knows that youre into her, so she can simply use you.

If she really would have felt something for you, she would have took the front seat, everything else is irrational.
>>
Was her brother cool?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.