[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the average woman of this generation is more sexually experienced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: space.jpg (59 KB, 513x472) Image search: [Google]
space.jpg
59 KB, 513x472
>the average woman of this generation is more sexually experienced than the average man

how do you guys feel about this?

how do you girls feel about this?
>>
>>24477649
It doesn't affect me. Both myself and my husband were virgins, and that's what I wanted.

I want to have as little contact as possible with the whores of the world.
>>
>>24477649
my fembot gf i met on r9k was virgin
>>
>>24477649
It's 2015, why should i care about how many men a women has slept w/
>>
>>24477690
>>24477739
>the average
>>
Women like sex as much as men do, and today's average man is a man-child without balls to get a female to fuck, so women just go to those who'll fuck them good.
>>
>How do you feel about this?
Angry. We're divided as a society into thinking men have privilege and are holding women down while they pretty much run everything and are the most vocal and heard group. They are satisfied with nothing, so they keep taking and taking.
>How do girls feel about this?
I'd imagine pretty good considering even ugly girls can score guys out of their league. Being a girl is practically a free ride in the west. Especially if you're pretty.
>>
This would have to mean women are having more gay sex than men.

Every act of heterosex adds experience to one man and one woman, which contributes the exact same amount of experience to each sex. We know it is one Chad banging 10 different women, but all this does is change the distribution, not the aggregate experience for each sex. Ignoring homosex, your 'average' male is just as experienced as your 'average' female, because Chad.

It would be more accurate to simply say:

Women are more likely to have more sexual experience than men because women mostly have sex with higher status individuals than themselves, and women's liberation has given females a ton of status at the expense of males.
>>
>>24477649
not really surprised women were born to attract males and have children.
>>
That just means that there's more lesbianism happening than male homosex. Whenever two people have straight sex, that just increases the count of both genders by 1.
>>
File: 1447913123160.jpg (366 KB, 1223x1541) Image search: [Google]
1447913123160.jpg
366 KB, 1223x1541
>>24477774
hello tumblr

original and relevant post
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.