[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>was a NEET KHV last year >was feeling depressed >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: oohlala[1].jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
oohlala[1].jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>was a NEET KHV last year
>was feeling depressed
>have a high paying job and sort of a gf now
>still feel depressed
>still don't want to leave the house

how the fuck do you become happy?
>>
Zoloft, paxil.
>>
>>24477526
>how the fuck do you become happy?
Answer me a question: If there was one thing you could get right away, what would said thing be?
>>
>>24477544
Zoloft did wonders for me in the first month I started taking it, feeling really flat now 10 months later.
>>
>>24477526
You make yourself happy you twit
>>
>>24477587
Last year I would have said gf or a job but neither of them made me happy so I honestly have no clue right now. maybe a holiday?

>>24477615
how's that possible?
>>
How did you get a high paying job and a gf if you were KHV NEET? That seems like a really shaky leap.

I was a KV with an okay job and attending college and I met the girl of my dreams and she still dumped me because I was too awkward.
>>
>>24477589
Initial placebo effect, actually numbing effect after a few weeks.

Ssri, snri are a shit poo poo
>>
>>24477642
>maybe a holiday?
That's just the facade for freedom, much like a girlfriend is a facade for love and compassion and a job is a facade for stability.
What you longed for was stability and compassion - did you get that? Do you have a steady job or are you always on the edge of being fired? Does your girlfriend give you the feeling of being needed and loved, or is she just there, not taking part?

I actually want to help you, pal.
>>
>>24477646
>How did you get a high paying job and a gf if you were KHV NEET?

I got in to air traffic controller training which is pretty high paying but stressful. I found the girl online, from interpals. She lives in a different city, she visited me for a week, stayed at my place then I lost my virginity. I'm not sure if we are dating or not though, I told her that I care a lot about her today she just replied "ummmm"
>>
If you're not happy you never will be honestly. Depression is not curable, I honestly think you can only delude it a little bit with medication.

I have no friends, no gf, no job, not sure what I want to do with myself, and for some reason am still relatively positive. I don't know why or how.
>>
>>24477737
see >>24477773

I don't know if we are actually dating or not and the job is very risky, if I fail the training I basically get fired.

>>24477831
That may be true, I honestly can't remember the last time I was truly happy. I was kinda positive when I was with the girl though.
>>
File: 1336351266669s.png (13 KB, 210x251) Image search: [Google]
1336351266669s.png
13 KB, 210x251
>>24477773
>I told her that I care a lot about her today she just replied "ummmm"

It doesn't sound good for you, desu.

I was in love with a girl and I used to text her stuff like that and it just made her feel bad because I think she was physically attracted to me but I didn't act enough like a Chad so she didn't really have feelings.
>>
>>24477900
>I don't know if we are actually dating or not and the job is very risky, if I fail the training I basically get fired.
If that's how she's reacting to you showing your feelings, you are not dating. It was a casual hook-up, sorry to tell you that.
From what I can see you are still not happy because what you did not get what you wished for. You need to get through with your program and get your job. Once the pressure is gone you'll feel better. While doing so please don't stay too attached to the girl, she may not be as interested as you are in her.
>>
>>24477941
She was upset about not finding a job and I told her that I feel bad when she's sad, she asked why and I said it's because she's important to me. now she's acting like nothing happened, this is my first ever "relationship" with a girl so I dunno how to react really.

>>24477962
>While doing so please don't stay too attached to the girl, she may not be as interested as you are in her.

I guess that really is the case, shit. This is the first girl that's ever shown interest to me so I guess I overdid the feelings shit..
yeah that's how I feel, I am trying
>>
>>24478083
>yeah that's how I feel, I am trying
A piece of advice - go and take that vacation you told about earlier. Don't plan anything, just take two or three weeks off (if possible), take some money and jump into the next train you'll find. Go to places, eat food you'd normally not eat, enjoy the sunset you just don't see anymore, go to a music club and listen to some local band play, dance if you feel like it. You get what I mean, don't you?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.