[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so mean and heartless? They treat you like dirt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 9
File: kitty.jpg (395 KB, 998x4000) Image search: [Google]
kitty.jpg
395 KB, 998x4000
Why are women so mean and heartless? They treat you like dirt and if you ever try to stand up for yourself they use one of their stupid fake words like "creepy" or "stalker" or "rude" or "childish" or "harass" or "move on" as excuses to play the victim.

I FUCKING HATE WOMEN.
>>
File: 1448240509375.jpg (106 KB, 698x755) Image search: [Google]
1448240509375.jpg
106 KB, 698x755
>>24477309

Don't let them gaslight or shit-test you.

Don't worry anon, you'll learn the dance eventually.

Then your hatred will be replaced with a species of mild apathy and amusement.
>>
File: 1447237726344.gif (801 KB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1447237726344.gif
801 KB, 360x203
>>24477309
but the guy in ur pic IS creepy
>>
>>24477309
>use one of their stupid fake words like "creepy" or "stalker" or "rude" or "childish" or "harass" or "move on" as excuses to play the victim.
>fake words.

What am I reading?
>>
Roast in the pic has a point though. Guy sounds like a bona fide reddit beta orbiter.
>>
>>24477309
She is 100% right.
>>
>>24477309
This guy has a serious problem. You can't just go full-blown worship on a stranger and hope for anything good to come out of it. He is in denial and I hope that this little speech she gave him opened his eyes on how certain things are not okay.
>>
>>24477309
Creepy dude got rightfully destroyed by that girl nothing wrong here.
>>
ahh yes poor you. a neck beard goes creepcity on some chick and she's the problem lol gtfo.
>>
>>24477309
This is why we need sexbots.
>>
>>24477505
Found the Tumblrina.
>>
I can't fathom how anyone would support that faggot. How can you not get the point after she stops responding multiple times? That's not even for women that's for people in general. If someone stops responding like that again and again they clearly don't want to talk to you.
>>
>>24477508
We are all human beings. We all project shit on others. He was a bit creepy but she couldve just rejected him normally. She lives in a fantasy world, too. Hoping that suddendly a muscle chad would come pick her up like a fucking princess. He may be creepy but shes an asshole and a bloody hypocrit as well.

TL:DR fucking tumblerina cancer
>>
>>24477740
>Hoping that suddendly a muscle chad would come pick her up like a fucking princess.
You are making things up here, nowhere does it say that.
That man needed a straight and honest talk and he got that. It was harsh, sure, but you need a smack in the face every once in a while.
>>
>>24477790
That goes for everyone tho. And some people never get it.
>>
>>24477731
My grandparents emigrated from a part of the world where if somebody starts talking, you're expected to remain completely silent and listen uninterruptedly until they're done, no matter how long they take; even if you don't respond once they're done talking, and/or this is a repeated event. Because of this, being completely silent and unresponsive is, at least in that culture, seen as an invitation to start and continue talking until noted otherwise (as in if you don't want to talk to -- you say so explicitly).
>>
That dude definitely comes across as autistic, but I have to also take issue with some of the things she says. Primarily her calling him out for reaching out to someone that they were interested in and acting as if trying to get into a girl's pants isn't the only reason that guys would talk to a girl in the first place.
>>
>manic pixie girl
What does this even mean and why does every cunt say it?
>>
Just give it back to them. You've gotta make 'em fear you.
>>
>>24477633
>TIL: Not being a fucking annoying fedora tipper equals being a tumblerina
>>
>>24477309
He's autistic and an obvious fedora tipping neckbeard. What's the problem here?
>>
How can women be so heartless?
>>
>>24477996
If you choose the side of the heartless woman over the innocent kindhearted man, you are a Tumblrina.
>>
>>24478677
Because they can be. There's so punishment for being like that. In fact they get praised for acting this way. We are the scum of society, and we only have each other to rely on when treat us badly.
>>
>>24477939
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manic_Pixie_Dream_Girl
>>
>beta uprising when
Dude,that made me cry.Yes the guy was acting pretty creepy.Yes he was being a stalker.But,still telling him he`s pathetic when he put EFFORT into getting down your data.That requires effort.And she just told him to go die.I know it`s natural to reject a complete stranger,but why?He has
>similar interests
>a personal interest in you as a human being
>a respect of you
So,why?Because society wants to root us out.Fuck society.It`s all built on old,outdated principles that are only applied for the record.Fuck this bitch,and fuck censoring her name out.I want to make her and all of her ilk suffer.
>>
>>24477465
They only use those words if the guy isn't handsome.
>>
>>24479107
Lol yeah, if the guy was attractive it'd be a different story.

The guy saw someone he liked and tried to connect. He was corny, clumsy, and too forward; he also took a long time to get the hint. But he didn't commit any crime. We are all always told to "never give up" to make things happen; he obviously thought that there was a .0001% chance of his persistence paying off. He was prepared for it not to, and it didn't.

I can understand where both of them are coming from. The girl didn't owe him anything, but she could have been a little gentler, and he could have been a little more dignified. In any case, it's just two people and shouldn't make you hate ALL women, even if you think this one did wrong.
>>
>>24477309

he had it coming
>>
>>24479049
>>similar interests
>>a personal interest in you as a human being
>>a respect of you
none of that shit matters when you're an obese fedora
>>
>>24479351
yeah cuz obese fedoras aint human, right? Right?!?!?!
>>
>>24479366
would you gf an obese tumblrina?
>>
>>24477309
Both are retarded. The fedora is being honest but he is not being realistic regarding how much he knows the girl and also is kind of naive regarding the rather more nuanced complexities oh human personalities.

The girl is right when she calls out the fedora on some of his bullshut, but is a retard by not explicitly showing her hand from the start (I do not want to interact with you) when the fedora had the decency to do so (despite his hand being cringey). Also she is using her own narrative (ie. Saying "Hollywood tropes" when she knows nothing about how the fedora arrived to that worldview, distorted as it may be in this specific case or how she assumed he wanted to get to her pants like that eas the main goal, ignoring the fact that the fedora talked about personality traits too, albeit projected ones).

Both suck, but the girl is being unnecesarily mean while the fedora is just clueless.
>>
>>24479463
Yes, I would. I am not shallow.
>>
>>24479463
Only fedoras actually have values and a soul.And yes I`d date an overweight girl.Some of them can be pretty hot.
>>
>>24479499
Not the same anon, but I would not do it with romantic intent.

Wanting intellect, personality and looks is not bring shallow, it is having standards.
>>
The problem here is that the guy was virtually licking her shoes before she had even acknowledged him. NEVER put yourself in a subservient position to women you want to b with. He should have kept it brief and invited her to talk to him more then left it at that.

>>24479487
This anon has it right. NB robots: detect don't project.
>>
She didn't have to be that harsh to him. She could have just unfriended and block him. Maybe homey has autism or assburbers, and he doesn't have the social skills to know better. Obviously if he started stalking her then she has a right to wig out. But yea most women are stuck up cunts anyway
>>
>>24477309
she used the word trope so she's scum just like him.
>>
>>24479580
That last line is something that I can and will wholeheartedly agree with
>>
>>24477309
She's right through. He knows nothing about her. Instead of talking to her in the store or getting the "friend" to introduce him to her, he thought that by adding her and confessing a superficial love based on her appearance alone would get him anywhere.

I don't spam people unless they are my actual friends.
And she's 100% right on the whole "saying you're a nice guy" thing. You can't prove you're a nice guy through words. Only actions.

The guys a creep. Deal with it.
>>
>>24480000
Gfto fgt.You normie scum are the new "cancer that`s killing /b/" only it`s actual cancer and it`s on /r9k/.
>>
>>24477416
The point is the girl is a bitch for no reason while the guy is nothing but nice
>>
They dont know about no autism spectrum.

>Manage to act normal enough to get a gf
>relationship breaks down and ends
>Manage to get another
>same thing
>Get another one
>starts to feel like a cycle
>Manage to get another
>starts to break down
>suddenly things are better than ever
>get suspicious
>ask what changed
>said a friend of hers gave her a book about dealing with Asperger's
>that feel
>>
>>24480125
To be fair he was pretty ducking creepy. Also you have to remember that people like her have a hard time saying no to your face and be decent about it
>>
>>24478721
>innocent and kind hearted
>just wants some pussy and for you to act like a fictional character
Yeah, nah, you're a dumb cunt.
>>
>>24480000
Nah bitch. What happened to human deceny and common curtisy? Social media has taken over, shit like this is gonna happen. That's what the block button is for. She just destroyed him for the sake of being a mean bitch
>>
>>24477309
Both are wrong. Guy is a complete autist creep. Girl is a complete self-righteous cunt. That massive fucking condescending paragraph she wrote made me more sick than the shit he wrote to be honest.
>>
>>24480137
>someone cares enough to deal with your bullshit and learn about your problems
That's a good feel you pleb
>>
>>24480213
Right. She's mean. Point blank. That's why bitches are called bitches
>>
>>24480187
>curtisy
>cant even spell courtesy and expects his dumb opinion to be taken seriously
He needed that paragraph of bitchiness to take the fucking hint since he's so fucking dumb
>>
She is right about the nice guy thing though. They are usually assholes when they dont get that pussy. Always trying to be a victim.
>>
>>24480125
Shut up nerd (I prefer geeks)
>>
>>24480304
Like anyone truly cares about spelling. Especially on an anonymous message board
>>
>>24480360
I thought this was a bear dodging aficionado forum.
>>
>>24480125
we of all people should know that these guys cant take a simple no for an answer, she's probably doing him a favour by not letting it going so far as turning into an obsession.
>>
>>24480384
Me too family
>>
This is why I stopped bothering with women. They're basically giant emotional children with no logic or reasoning skills.

I don't associate with them, and if they try to talk to me, I just ignore them. Being called a creep and a stalker has taken its toll on me. I'll be a fucking asshole and not have anything to do with you. Hell, if a girl was being assaulted or robbed by someone, I would just laugh and walk away.
>>
>>24477309
The key is to actually be an awful person and horrible human instead of an awkward well-intentioned nice guy, then women will get wet as fuck and make all sorts of excuses for you like "he's not a bad person, he's actually really sweet underneath it all, he's just misunderstood"

Women get really wet for the dark triad types like corporate sociopaths and serial killers.

Daily reminder that serial killers like Richard "The Night Stalker" Ramirez had hundreds of hot, nubile female admirers and you get called creepy for looking in her general direction, kek

>>
>>24477309
>trenchcoat fedora
Are memes real?
>>
File: american cuisine.jpg (14 KB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
american cuisine.jpg
14 KB, 400x291
>>24480424
>can't take no for an answer
>never actually got a no got a hint and then a full rant

God I fucking hate women's attempt at telepathy, and I'm not even Autistic. Interested girls might be shy and reluctant and others badly want you to go away. Especially on Facebook of all things. How could someone just a bit awkward deduce 'no' from silence? There is no body language to pick up.
>>
>>24480471
Yea man. They just don't know how bad it hurts to be called a "creep" or "fat" or "ugly" when you're just trying to be nice because you're lonely. I've genuinely lost faith in humanity. I'd take my own life but that'd kill my mom
>>
>>24480479
Haha very cute tripfag. The trick is to not fall in love with a girl before you've even been on a date with her. The difference between your katana weirdo g fedora tipper and your serial killer example is that the serial killer had infamy and exposure to millions. Your "daily red pill" should be that it's a numbers game and that you should never over-invest. Your use of the red pill is basic and emotional like a woman. I honestly pity you.
>>
>>24480617
>implying you know what a tripfag is
i was arrested twice as a teenager and literally swam in pussy. The "women love badboys" meme is a meme for a reason.
>>
>>24477996
>TIL
go . back . to . reddit .
>>
File: 1316358366134.png (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1316358366134.png
15 KB, 300x300
>>24480617
>Haha very cute tripfag.
>Daily redpill
>>
File: checked.jpg (4 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
checked.jpg
4 KB, 200x252
>>24480000
Checking your quads good sir!
>>
>>24477740
Be honest: who here wants to settle for anything less than their ideals? Besides this guy really went all wrong with this approach, probably annoyed her more than anything. Who's to say she wasn't in a relationship already?
>>
>>24477996
go back to reddit Homo Faggins
>>
>>24480677
This is true. No one is badder than a SK. I used to sell weed. I was swimming in pussy. Bitches aren't as complex as they think they are
>>
>>24480617
this is a tripfag example
>>
LOL

she is right tho
fuck you retards

If she didn't write anything, you'd still be mad at her and when people are being honest you're still mad, fuck you, this girl at least told him what bothered her about him, now he can move on and learn from his mistakes.

Kill yourselves
>>
>>24477309
>creep
>stalker
>THEYRE ALL FAKE TERMS

Kek, no. They're indicators girls use to identify a certain kind of guy; one who places prolonged, unwanted attention on them and doesn't pick up on signals of disinterest. That last part is exactly why so many robots bloom in to creeps; they don't understand how2social, don't know when to let things go, and will pursue girls way too far.

Are those terms abused sometimes, and placed on guys who don't necessarily deserve it? Sure. Are they altogether fake? Noope.

>BUT GIRLS DONT CARE IF 6 FOOT ATTRACTIVE CHAD DOES IT

No shit they wouldn't, because he's attractive. Attention from attractive people is generally more welcomed than it would be from unattractive people. It's human nature for both genders.

>b-but I'm a nice guy

You're a manbaby who thinks acting a certain way earns you sex and affection, and then immediately goes into a tantrum when that idea is rebuked. Nice guys don't center their identity around that, nor do they believe that being nice is anything but the bare fucking minimum.

The guy in the OP's pic is creepy as shit, and getting that dose of reality is probably the best thing for him.
>>
>>24477309
I surprisingly didn't get triggered by that. While I normally hate femalespeech this one is different. It's... Civilised. Untainted by mindless emotion. It shows intellect. She analysed the guy and came up with an appropriate response. She didn't just write ,,Heck off you creep''. She didn't pose as a victim. She didn't use her gender to her advantage like most basic bitches do. She elaborately told him why he's a creep and presented her cynical worldview.

This is a type of person I could actually consider marrying and spending the rest of my life with. The type that seems like it'd contribute alot to my life other than just serving as a wet hole that I can sometimes use in exchange for providement.
>>
>>24481046
>She didn't pose as a victim. She didn't use her gender to her advantage like most basic bitches do. She elaborately told him why he's a creep and presented her cynical worldview.
>>24481046
>>24481046
>This is a type of person I could actually consider marrying and spending the rest of my life with

You really are all autistic here.
>>
>>24480717
> "I have a boyfriend."
And the conversation would be over. But no, lets write a 5 min paragraph about how offended i feel. tumblerina at its best
>>
>>24477866
>a part of the world where if somebody starts talking
is this Asia?
>>
File: betacuck.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
betacuck.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
>>24479508
>>24479499
are you nu- male c.ucks?
>>
File: 1445451533661.jpg (159 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1445451533661.jpg
159 KB, 746x982
>>24480841
Oh wow dude you're like so rad dude, oh my god man let suck your dick bro
>>
>>24480841
First rational post ITT
>>
>>24477309
That autist got rekt hard.

What a pathetic life you have when a HotTopic cashier is more self aware about their life and place in it than you are by a fucking million miles.
>>
>>24477309
10/10 Reply from Ramona. I don't think I could state it better myself.
>>
>>24477633
This is a whole new level of 4chan fagginess if you think OP's post doesn't belong in a cringe thread more so than a women hate thread.
>>
>>24477866
Over the course of multiple days? Apples and oranges anon.
>>
Alright hold the phone. I'm all we'll and fine for a women hate thread but how the fuck is this chick in the wrong? If some randy ass bitch started messaging me on normiebook after I interact with them at work, I'd react the same way. This guy is a fucking retard for thinking this would work. Like what the fuck is going on in this thread.
>>
That shit is so fake that I'm surprised it didn't say, "Directed by Spike Lee" somewhere. Holy fuck, anon.
>>
>that Kitty's got claws
cringe
>>
This board must be filled with literal middle schoolers if you guys think that's real. Do you believe those iPhone text message screenshots on Facebook too?
>>
>2014
>fedora
>trench coat
>facebook messages

I could literally have made this in the great span of 5 minutes. I guess it makes sense all these "news" websites picked it up considering it tugs all the right strings but common.
>>
>>24480180
This desu. I'm all in on women hate, but this faggot deserved it for being an autist neckbeard.

>>24477740
>projecting
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.