[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My doctor prescribed me Sertraline/Zoloft 100mg How long will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: 1298062999023.jpg (63 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
1298062999023.jpg
63 KB, 300x199
My doctor prescribed me Sertraline/Zoloft
100mg

How long will it take for them to make me feel happy?
>>
>>24476711
My gf just started those a couple weeks ago.

She claimed she saw results very quickly, within the first week. I know that isn't the case for everyone though.
>>
My doc wants me to take them, what are you taking it for?
>>
>>24476711
Never. They'll make you feel numb.
>>
You may not. Setts line just made me more muted. less depressed less happy more inbetween,... Side effects lasted a couple weeks, then died off in the latter couple.

Good luck, it does help some. But they are not a happy pill, just a "let's try stop this person from wanting to harm him self immediately - pill."
>>
>>24476711
I just started a diff SSRI OP but I don't feel "happy", but I have seen results within the first week as well. They've made me not sad. I don't really feel anything anymore. It gets better every week, I think I've been taking them for 3 weeks now. I went from crying almost every day to... now I don't cry at all.
>>
>>24476711
there is no such thing as a magic pill

you are a dumb fuck for taking chemicals

>hey lets keep swollowing this chemical and change nothing in my life that sure will make me magicly happy!
>>
File: 1444591282198.jpg (165 KB, 439x550) Image search: [Google]
1444591282198.jpg
165 KB, 439x550
>>24476711
they'll make you emotionally vacant in about 2-3 weeks (you might experience effects earlier, but these earlier effects are generally different than the effects you'll have later)
they'll be in full force by about 6 weeks

enjoy
>>
File: 5224562658_94b3acba9a.jpg (89 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
5224562658_94b3acba9a.jpg
89 KB, 500x328
>>24476711
>Zoloft
Hire a therapist, smoke weed on the weekends and you'll be fine.
>>
I stay away from the prescribed Jew but if anyone knows any that induce nightmares or vivid dreams please let me know.
>>
File: 1445873274479.jpg (110 KB, 960x925) Image search: [Google]
1445873274479.jpg
110 KB, 960x925
>>24476789
yea OP just be yourself and become happy
jesus christ it isn't hard
fucking morons am I right
>>
File: kuck.jpg (154 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
kuck.jpg
154 KB, 1024x682
>>24476711
new wallpaper
>>
>>24476838
mirtazapine combined with prozac was nightmare fuel for me, within a couple of days I was waking up soaked in sweat from weird dreams about stuff like white rats being dropped into a centrifuge and turned into paste while david attenborough narrated something about rat babies raping their parents to death
>>
>>24476838
All ssri gave me nightmares, and not only that but I could remember my dreams like reality, which by and large, was the deadliest thing. I mostly have mundane dreams about doing daily things, so I would have a me memory of doing something, that I'd guess was a couple of days ago, or something of the like, and I may come to realise when I need to do said activity or something similar that, it didn't happen - even though I remember it clearly.

Worst was nightmares though, if wake up shaking completely distraught, the monsters I would see is that of more than any special effect in the movies. Bulging and twisting muscles matted hair from oil and sweat, the fluid animation of them moving monsters in my guarden when I thought I had already woken up and gone down stairs to make breakfast - I mean I had already had a dream before that night. A year later I can remember it vaguely, but I used all my power to try and forget its vividness.

Those tablets gave me an all new compassion for people who are schizophrenic, or see things. My heart goes out to those guys, at least I could stop my meds and its all gone.
>>
>>24477073
Not deadliest, scariest... Weird predictive text
>>
>>24476711
depressedfag here, for the last decade or so
antidepressants are great stabilisers, so you don't shoot yourself in the mouth, but effectively dealing with and eventually overcoming depression will require you to change some things about your life
don't think "when the antidepressants make me happy, i will improve my life." instead, think "i need to improve my life so i can be happy, thankfully i have these antidepressants to help me"
unfortunately, it took me a while to realise this
>>
>>24478088
What if there's nothing in my life I want to change?
>>
Who /undiagnosed ADD/ here?

I literally get distracted in lectures thinking about posts I made anonymously over 10 years ago, and "can't help" make excuses as to why it's a good idea to procrastinate, habitually.

Plus I always feel anxious and caffeine stabilizes my mood.
>>
>paying the psych/pharm jew

Please kill yourself.
>>
>>24476711
It's shit senpai
You'll turn into a real robot. No sadness, but no happiness either.
>>
>>24478088

Please don't come in here and give really shit advice. You don't know what you are talking about. True depression cannot be 'overcome', only managed. Making positive changes in your life will help you successfully manage depression,.but it's ultimately not contingent upon the conditions of your life. You can still get depressed even when shit is going great.
>>
Four to six weeks. If not get it changed.
>>
Does sertraline make you have liquid shits?

I was taking some daily for about 2 years, stopped taking it for a week so i could take MDMA without having a serotonin syndrome, then i returned to it.

Since returning to it i've been having liquid shits. This is the only symptom of serotonin syndrome i have, so i'm pretty sure i don't have it.
>>
>>24478699
>You can still get depressed even when shit is going great
of course, but that doesn't mean his advice isn't shit, because he is entirely right
>>
>>24476711
are you taking the pfizer stuff or is it generic?
>>
have fun still being depressed and having a broken dick
>>
>>24476857
he said STOP being yourself you autistic shit fuck, robots suffer because they keep clinging to the choices that keep fuckin them up.
pills are tools that can help you change your behavior, but they won't FIX you.
>>
>>24482064
depressed brobot here, I used Sertraline/Zoloft 50mg for 4/5 months, switched medications to Escitalopram/Lexapro 10mg. Sertraline after a while did nothing to me anymore, I felt shittier, the latter of the medication helps a bit, I feel better mood-wise. JUST THE FUCKING KILLING OFF THE SEX DRIVE IS A PAIN IN THE ASS. I can't jack off properly anymore ;_;
>>
File: haunting eyes.jpg (346 KB, 1526x1600) Image search: [Google]
haunting eyes.jpg
346 KB, 1526x1600
>>24476711
I used to take it and it made me feel worse. I am being 100% serious OP it iwll fuck up your life and you will feel misurable. Despite millions of dollars in research, there is no definitive proof that SSRI-type drugs actually have an impact on depression. They will slow your mind down, make you drowsier, and completely kill your sex drive. Go ironpill-mode and lift to feel happy through natural endorphins.

If you choose to take this path I hope you remember this post. Do not fall for the pharaceudical jew.
>>
I was on Citalopram (SSRI), and it fucked up my sleeping pattern.

I ended up so sleep deprived that I saw strange... goblin things in the hallway.

It made me utterly numb for little to no benefit.
3/10 at least it stopped me trying to an hero
>>
>>24482212
Just started Ecitalopram. I hope this shit works
>>
>>24476711
Have fun losing your personality to the kike mind control pills
>>
Zoloft is bullshit and doesn't do jack fucking hsit
>>
File: Cara-Delevingne-1.jpg (284 KB, 854x1280) Image search: [Google]
Cara-Delevingne-1.jpg
284 KB, 854x1280
>>24476711
My psychiatrist tried to put me on 100mg Zoloft too "for my ADD", I think I was on the 100mg for a couple of days but then I started getting massive headaches everyday, I felt like i was losing IQ points (couldn't understand parts of philosophy anymore), and my ADD got worse in different ways. I went down to 75mg but it's still just as bad. Yes, I already know my psychiatrist is a fucking hack but I'm going back tomorrow to convince him to change my meds to something more off-label.
>>
>>24478182 Set up an appointment for a diagnoses if you think you have ADHD/ADD, also Caffeine is a stimulant like Vyvance. You'll thank me later.
>>
They will never make you feel happy. Antidepressants don't make you happy, they just make it bearable if you're lucky.
>>
>>24483791
Don't forget these anti depressants can take about 3 weeks to leave your system. Ignore what they say about it disappearing quickly, shut can take ages.
>>
I have Lexaurin and Seropram here. I didn't took a single pill yet. Doctor thinks I am eating it for second month now.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.