[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >27 yr old NEET >sovereign citizen >dont pay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12
File: 1433970147044.jpg (19 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
1433970147044.jpg
19 KB, 231x244
>be me
>27 yr old NEET
>sovereign citizen
>dont pay taxes cuz i'm not a owned corporate entity, "person", who must follow the laws of the land
>live in apartment with my 8/10 gf of over 8 years
>she works fulltime, pays the bills, groceries and shit
>i sit at home all day drinking, smoking, eating, playin vidya, music, look into truth and conspiracy related material
>green pill'd at a much faster rate than the average sheep because my mind isn't clouded with being an owned wagekek slave to the beast system
>all i gotta do is walk the dog, clean up, and cook
>dont even have to do her laundry or clean the bathroom. she does that
>easy shit i duno why women bitch and moan about how hard being a house wife
>get all chores done when i wake up then spend the rest of the day doing w/e i want
>get drunk in the am throughout the pm
>chill blazed blasting awesome musics while playing vidya
>eating delicious foods i cook
>knowing the truth because i have all the time to research

i'm lovin' it. anyone else here enjoying the NEET lifestyle?
>>
Post pic of 8/10 gf.
>>
>>24476640
Post your cock pls anon
>>
>>24476640
>look into truth and conspiracy related material
redpill me op
>>
>>24476806
Still waitan
>>
>>24476806
this is a little higher level than the average redpill.
you are owned by the banks. look at your original birth certificate if you have access to it. you will see that it was issued by the bank. your name is is all caps in federal documents. that indicates you are an owned corporate entity of the bank. that is why they can come in and take literally everyone you have if you dont pay taxes. because you dont truly own anything. the bank does when you're a citizen.
>>
How much does it hurt to post these threads pretending you're happy while actually being completely miserable in reality
>>
>>24476926
working made me completely miserable. being a wageuck constantly worrying about my job and material dumb shit made me miserable. thats why i became sovereign
>>
>>24476640

favorite thing(s) to cook?

are you obese with all the good food, vidya, smoking, drinking?
>>
>>24476957
i like southern comfort foods and sandwiches. ill make stir fry or sushi sometimes. soups and casseroles. i can cook a damn good steak. last night i made this spicy sweet marinaded chicken breast with some seasoned wild rice. fucking epic. i'm actually underweight a little. i have a fast metabollism. i mostly drink liquor so i dont gain that beer fat.
>>
File: 144832457046696.gif (38 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
144832457046696.gif
38 KB, 231x244
tinfoil hats transmit brainwaves better than no hat at all
its the ol' briar rabbit ruselle bamboozle

here have this gold hat pepe and help stop the spreading of misinformation
>>
>>24477070
this is true. tinfoil hats actually make it easier for secret agencies to use ELF waves and tap into your brain.
>>
>>24477002

Sounds like you're living the life then... why the fuck do I work so hard???

can I ask how you afford like steaks and liquor and smokes without working?
>>
>>24476640
>mfw this is all probably true
>>
>>24477140
i play music occasionally. i play in a band sometimes and i make extra cash. its not much, but my gf makes a lot so she just gets what i ask for. she smokes more weed than i do so i just smoke out of her stash most of the time.
>>
>>24477209
as a matter of fact she just text me she's picking up some pizza on the way home from work. i was thawing some pork for us but i guess ill cook that later tonight.
>>
>>24477189
the reason I think it's all true is because I know someone like OP IRL.

He's a total degenerate piece of trash. He spends his days whining about evil conservatives and is constantly smoking weed and talking about how enlightened he is. He aborted his kid with his smoking hot girlfriend and named it "Borty" and gloats about it at work. He hates his whole family, who are a bunch of wholesome Kentucky rural folk, for the sin of believing in God and not being urban liberals. He spends 8+ hours a day playing piano. He constantly cheats on his past partners and probably his current gf too.

Although he does have a job but it's only part-time.

DESU I don't envy him.
>>
>>24477302
sounds pretty bad. im faithful to my gf and have zero interests in being with any other girl. i respect her. she's smart, hard working and has a good head on her shoulders unlike most girls. i'm christian. im not really like that. if anything ill get into a drunken rant with my gf about conspiracy related stuff.
>>
>>24477302
>at work

He isn't a NEET dumbass
>>
>>24477377
What I mean to say it that the economic and social circumstances allowing a pleb to have a hot gf and no ambitions in life somehow do manage to occur.

You sound like a not-evil version of this guy, like what would happen if you made a magic mirror that reversed all of someone's characteristics. Even your fringe ideologies are exact opposites (he's a commie).
>>
>>24476640

>spent 5 years in state college
>no debt
>$2000 financial aid per semester left after books and fees
>$13,000 left at graduation
>rent a room from an old lady for $250 per month
>Give myself $150 for food and other expenses
>Establish a $1000 gambling fund
>$400 for living expenses, rest of winnings go to savings
>If I dont have more than $1400 each month, I have to use savings (but gambling fund can only go up from winning, lowest its been has been $250)
>Never had a real job
>$25,000 in savings
>Old lady bakes cookies and pies for me
>old lady thinks I use my computer to work because I am always on it
>currently working on getting ebt

>Go out once in awhile only to have friends (from high school) and cousins ruin my mood by complaining about wife/job/kids

Posted that last night, but since I got nothing to do until Wednesday I am here again. Only shit I got a do is cut the grass because I am scared the old ladies kids will put her in a home and sell the house by saying she cant take care of herself. No signs of her losing her mind yet.
>>
>>24477377

>is NEET
>actually not bothering anyone
>practices music

You're doing allright OP.
>>
File: thwarty_jaguar.png (526 KB, 470x808) Image search: [Google]
thwarty_jaguar.png
526 KB, 470x808
>>24477302
>I know someone like OP IRL
>describes someone completely different to OP
what's the term im looking for here... hay-human? dried-grass-person?
i cant remember
>>
>>24477446
>fringe ideologies
kek
you gotta really do your own research. everything i've said is 100% true. i'm not about to do the homework for you and provide sources and shit. i'm not gona spend my time to convince your deluded perception of reality.
>>
Chances OP's gf cheated on him once and now feels really guilty and lets him get away with anything?
>>
File: saint pepe.png (103 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
saint pepe.png
103 KB, 1437x908
>>24477377
>>24477412
>>24477492
>>24477520
>neetkeks getting this assblasted that I have exposed their lives of sin and iniquity

It's not too late to repent.
>>
>>24477520
i wont give you direct sources but ill give you a couple researchers/authors names, who talk about what i have mentioned, so you can check it out and they do provide sources. jordan maxwell and william cooper.
>>
File: orly.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
orly.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>>24476716
Kek
OP gets called out on his bullshit and confirms it is bullshit by never responding.
>>
>>24477598
>implying I am not a fully iron pilled opponent of the illuminati
>implying this means that the ideology is not fringe
>>
>>24477302
>Borty
my sides
>>
>>24477446
More women want to work. More women also condemn men for staying at home and being a housewife. People look at men who stay home differently from women.
>>
>>24477634
>avoiding truth right in front of you
good goy. lol. you can easily look into and find the truth.
>>
>>24477377
How does it feel to be a burden to a person you know for 8 years?

How did you get rid of the burning sensation that you could have done so much more to change the world for the better?

What kind of psychological gymnastics do you use to absolve yourself of guilt?
>>
File: 1360028441370.jpg (118 KB, 535x480) Image search: [Google]
1360028441370.jpg
118 KB, 535x480
>>24476640
>"If I don't like the government then it has no power over me!"
How ironic that ultra-libertarians are the spookiest of people.
>>
>>24477678
she doesn't mind at all.

i know i can't make the world better. the world has never been and will never be in a utopian state.

i have zero guilt of not having anything to do with this beast system.
>>
>>24477692
by laws of the land and the contracts they cannot oppose their reign on me, but i very well know that they will anyways because they are corrupted.
>>
File: satan merchant.png (101 KB, 550x679) Image search: [Google]
satan merchant.png
101 KB, 550x679
>>24477666
Your trips reveal you, o deceiver. You seek to lead me astray into the fantasies of idleness, lust and anarchy. For he that tilleth his land shall be satisfied with bread: but he that followeth vain fantasies is void of understanding.

omnis qui est ex veritate audit vocem meam
>>
>>24477772
informing people that they are representing their person in the system, that their person is a corporate entity in this beast system, and the banks own you isn't deceiving at all. i dont call for anarchy, i just don't agree with this system and dont want to have anything to do with it. paying taxes and being a wagekek sustains their reign.
>>
File: 1358564002954.png (35 KB, 793x494) Image search: [Google]
1358564002954.png
35 KB, 793x494
>>24477771
Explain what you mean by 'laws of the land' and 'the contracts'.
>>
>>24477880
laws of the land meaning the laws and rules of being a citizen of this country. contracts referring to your personal entity. being a sovereign citizen i have no contract with this system. they view me as a man, like an animal, who lives and feeds off the land. i do not need a license to travel or a license to hunt/fish. you guys do because it is illegal for you to do so being a citizen.
>>
>>24477942
Hmm, so where in the legal system does it say that you can just stop being a citizen? Did you have to file for it, like bankruptcy?
>>
>>24477725
1)I didn't ask what she tells you to make you feel better. I am asking about your own sense of justice.

2)You know there is a middle ground between where we are now and whatever heaven on earth you want to believe in? You could make a nudge in people's lives towards the better and you are not doing it.

3)I see. You dehumanise other people. You find them to be small cogs that don't deserve neither pity, nor help or respect. It is a fairly common coping mechanism, I give you that.
>>
>>24477998
its' called denouncing citizenship. you must appear in court, representing your corporate person as everyone does in court, in front of a judge and make your case using the correct terms. the judge knows about this and if you do it right they will take away your citizenship. this happens occasionally and isn't new.
>>
File: 16th-century-stainedglass-pepe.jpg (173 KB, 801x1010) Image search: [Google]
16th-century-stainedglass-pepe.jpg
173 KB, 801x1010
Watch the wagies scramble for shelter, away from illumination.
Like insects desperately scuttling for a shadow to inhabit when the rock they hide beneath is lifted.

Does the light burn you eyes roaches? Does it sizzle your skin wageslugs?
Kiss the stone above your head then, feeling in its black surface the taste of the lips you want and forever be a slave to that intensity.
>>
>>24478068
Of course, I have to ask - where does it state that when you denounce citizenship, you no longer have to follow the laws of that country?
>>
>>24478016
if i were to love someone and truly want to be with him/her, i would not mind working a job i enjoy and providing for him/her. some people are different and do not mind doing this,

i understand that everyone is the same but on a different level of understanding. everyone wants to believe their perception of reality is the truth. they're living it.. so when you come up to them and try to change that they usually don't take it all in. truth is someone someone must find on their own.

not trying to dehumanize people, im just stating facts about the system because i was asked.
>>
>>24478098
i couldn't tell you right now. google it. this isn't some top secret deal.
>>
>>24478173
mean to say something** not someone
>>
>>24477468
lmao
good luck with that. you're well on your way to a nice NEET living.
>>
File: 1355174562719.png (268 KB, 361x691) Image search: [Google]
1355174562719.png
268 KB, 361x691
>>24478213
>j-just figure it out yourself kiddo
In all honesty, it just sounds like you don't want to follow the rules and mental gymnastic-ed yourself into thinking that you don't have to. Seeing as how laws don't really exist, the law is whatever the government says it is.

The ultimate irony is, sovereign citizens try and use the government's own laws to say the government is illegitimate.
>>
>>24478408
sorry. it's there, not gona do homework for you. and if that what it takes for you to think it's all bullshit then i feel sorry for you that you need to rely on someone else to give you information. i've given authors names that do provide direct sources, but that's not enough. you're like the majority of people, blissfully sustaining the corrupted system thats enslaving you.
>>
I salute you OP. A true feminist. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>24478173
Do you plan to tell her you don't love her or that you don't truly want to be with her? Maybe you want to wait some 8 more years?

I share your view about people being the same with different levels of understanding. I don't agree that the lack of cooperative behaviour in some is a reason to refuse to help others.

You are dehumanizing them. I ask you how do you deal with the guilt from your passiveness in the face of global pervasive suffering and you start talking about systems and abstract evil organizations.
>>
File: a stirn talking to.jpg (10 KB, 200x237) Image search: [Google]
a stirn talking to.jpg
10 KB, 200x237
>>24478500
Of course I know the government is corrupt and unjust, but I don't pretend it's illegitimate, because there's no such thing as a 'real' government. Government is merely a sociological phenomenon, much like religion. God and the state are both quite imaginary.

In all likelihood, your last words will be "But you aren't allowed to do that!" before a stormtrooper puts a bullet through your head.

PS - fuck the police.
>>
>>24478500
Not in this thread you haven't.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.