[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have gf for 3 years >she has no ambition in life, no interests
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
>Have gf for 3 years
>she has no ambition in life, no interests
>bretty good body and enjoys fucking at least a couple times a week
>Despite this, relationship is pretty dry and depressing, given her lack of interest or drive in anything
>Meet spunky, flirtatious trap
>Sneak behind GFs back and meetup with trap at gay bar
>Get drunk AF and make out
>life feels fun again

Man what should I do brobots? I want to pursue the trap further because that would make my life that much more fun and interesting, but GF has been loyal to me for many years. I have my doubts as to whether she is only loyal to me because I provide for her quite a bit (I buy her good meals for lunch and dinner almost every day and vacations about twice a year for the past 3 years.) However the trap seems gold-diggerish as well, but is far more sexually enticing to me from a novelty perspective. Oh and trap is also engaged to be married

So what do I do? help me brobots, you're my only hope
>>
eagerly awaiting responses here...
>>
wtf, this is me in a nutshell but without the qt3.14 trap in my life ;-;
fuck stale women, if I could meet a trap who enjoyed vidya and animu as much as me, I'd be blessed, pursue that trap op
>>
Get the fuck out. No one else reply
>>
I say take one for the team and remove the trap from the dating pool. the less gay dudes that look like girls looking for guys there are the better.
>>
Bait/10. GTFO.
>>
>>24476195
Get AIDS from trap and give it to your gf. I'm sure it'll help her change her perspective on life.
>>
U gay af senpai
>>
She's probably cheating on you too.
>>
>>24476922
well there is no way to prove it here but I can say with 99% confidence this is not the case.
>>
>>24476953
OP again, I'm also autistic, per the online autism test passed around here frequently, so yeah... take my assessments for what they are worth
>>
File: 1431764941528.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
1431764941528.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>>24476195
>GF has been loyal to me for many years
i am sure she was
>>
>>24477097
virginal young conservative azn, I would bet she has been desu senpai
>>
>>24476195
Just go for the trap. Break up with that bitch.
>>
>>24476953
And what would she say about you?
>>
Post pic of trap, faggot
>>
>>24477694
She would bet that I have been totally faithful. I would not say she 100% trusts me, but probably about 95%.

I do feel like a dipshit asshole for betraying that trust, but I am also resentful to her for not trying to be a more upbeat person. In the past year or two I've told her that her constantly depressed mood has brought me down as well, but she does not really seem to take an effort to brighten up. So I guess our communication is fucked up, or she is just fucked up. Or I am just fucked up?!

Yeah, whatever. we're all fucked
>>
>>24477805
can't do it desu senpai, can't take any chance to be found out. pic in OP is a tarp dated a tiny bit in the philippines some years ago
>>
>>24478114
Since she would report that you're not cheating, like you would her, and you're cheating, it's possible she's cheating. Resenting someone for their personality isn't very nice. Why did you get with her in the first place? It sounds like you don't know what commitment means and you wanna keep being a whore.
>>
>>24478217
We got together because at the time I was a virginal loser and she was an attractive girl interested in me. Once I got a grasp of her personality, I thought I could change her for the better. Years of attempts to help her elevate her mood and be a more pleasant person have proven fruitless and I found an opportunity to go for someone more life-envigorating. I know I went wrong here but I don't know how I could have gone right to be honest family
>>
>>24478433
It's stupid to leave a flesh and blood woman for a trap, who is actually engaged to someone else. The likelihood that you and trappy bail on your respective relationships and ride each other's cocks off into the sunset is very slim.

Your woman is clinically depressed. Get her some medication. Just don't get her pregnant until she has some semblance of balance in her life.
>>
>>24478628
yeah this makes sense to me. legit brotier advice, thanks man. GF mentioned she is super scared to be on depression meds for side effects but given her condition its probably worth it. Not to mention if she caught me cheating she would very likely be on suicide alert. I'm meeting GF tomorrow early in the morning so I'll try talking to her about it
>>
>sighhhh my gf is soo boring and doesnt even kek me or to out clubbing with the girls

You're literally a male rostie
>>
>>24478857
This.

Love is about bettering your relationship and caring even when things lose their spark.

Try to get your girlfriend interested in something or break up with her.

Don't diminish your integrity by cheating. You're better then this OP. Even you are a fag.
>>
>>24478433
I understand trying to help someone because you care about them, and I'm not saying you don't care about your gf, but it sounds like you're trying to change her personality so you won't be bored... Have you tried accepting her the way she is? Maybe you're the one with the problems bro.
>>
>>24478912
I have been trying to help her apply for some jobs recently (she just quit a restaurant waitress job she had) but she legitimately has no real interests. I even offered to pay for books or courses on any fields she may be interested in but she could not name a single subject. I really do feel I'm trying my best to bring some positive change to her life but I'm not sure how I could affect that positive change
>>
>>24478920
acknowledged I do have some issues here in previous posts. However, as I also mentioned in previous posts, she legitimately does not have interests in her life. She just browses facebook and posts shit on instagram. typical grill hurr durr blah blah but how was I to know this meme is real?
>>
>>24479213
Did she have interests at the start of your relationship? What made you want to date her?
>>
>>24479258
Why waste three years on someone you don't seem interested in to begin with?
>>
>>24479279
blinded by poon for first 1-1.5yrs, then also drunk-coasted through next .5-1yr of relationship. Been feeling pretty shitty about the situation for .5-1yr now
>>
>>24479310
You don't live together, do you? There's no way a person's honeymoon period could last that long.
>>
>>24479344
nah she lives with her parents (I live in asia)
>>
>>24479359
Then you don't really have anything to lose by breaking it off.
>>
>>24479267
At the time she was just a young cute uni student. We would booze together often and our relationship sprung from there. She has gone through a few jobs since then and hasn't really expressed a willingness to work hard or do anything really and that is what has put a strain on the relationship, in my eyes. That on top of a lower sex drive on her part
>>
>>24479383
Hrm yeah I do suppose I don't have much to lose. She does have close ties to some family members of mine, communicating with my sister and my mom on a fairly frequent basis (prob more than once/week for both.) If we broke I'm pretty sure I'd be painted the asshole but I guess I am the asshole here? I'm the one who did actually cheat here.

You're right, I may need to man up and bite the bullet in this situation. Its just hard to do
>>
>>24476195
Post pic of trap and gf respectivly.
Let us judge.
>>
>>24476195
Your girlfriend is depressed. Why don't you help her and make your own fucking adventure. Sage
>>
>>24476195
why don't you give her a kid ya fuckin.... idiot.
>>
>>24479788
At this point this is 100% out of the question.
>>
File: don.gif (52 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
don.gif
52 KB, 400x200
Admit that you only like the beginning of things and leave both
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.