[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some fun things to do alone? >tfw you want to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: a.jpg (47 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
47 KB, 500x379
What are some fun things to do alone?

>tfw you want to go to concerts alone but you're too self conscious
>>
Smoke a blunt and see a movie
>>
drugs, lots of them.
>>
>>24476085
multiplayer games
>>
Go to bars.
>>
>>24476130
Reported for advocating the violation of the No Singles Policy
>>
crawling around the backyard naked, getting dirt up under my foreskin
>>
Cycling
>>
>>24476085
hitchhiking
>>
>>24476085
Masturbate and listen to music
>>
File: MGCc9Xw.jpg (643 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MGCc9Xw.jpg
643 KB, 1920x1080
>>24476085

audiobooks got me through some of the worst depressive periods of my life, pretty sweet to just lay in bed and let this story just wash over you as you're ever so cozy

top 5 authors I like listening to when I'm baked

>david sedaris
>bukowski
>hunter s thompson
>david rakoff
>kurt vonnegut
>>
I've been to plenty of concerts alone, no need to feel self conscious, have you ever been to one and looked around and thought 'lol that guy is on his own' you probably didn't even notice and anyway he was waiting for a friend or something.
no one will notice
>>
>>24476085
Browse random Wiki articles, whatever you happen to be curious about. Learn something new every day and become a pub-trivia badass
>>
I been to about 6 concerts this year alone. Only got talking to someone in 1 of them. Just do it if it makes you happy. A lot of people go alone.
>>
>>24476085

you a drinking man?

plenty of dive bars around to sit alone or talk to strangers... it's like 3D omegle
>>
I go to concerts alone all the time. It's nice because I'm in a big crowd of people and sometimes girls brush up against me. It's the most physical contact I have.
I went to one this weekend and even talked to a girl for a minute at the bar.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.