[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/schizo/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: broken.jpg (50 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
broken.jpg
50 KB, 300x300
Can we have a schizo thread.
Anyone that has been diagnosed or suspects that they have schizophrenia are welcome.
>>
Take your fucking pills you're hurting everyone around you

If you are taking them then thank you
>>
I hate schizos so damn much.
>>
File: mind.jpg (511 KB, 900x1905) Image search: [Google]
mind.jpg
511 KB, 900x1905
>>24475804
here you go because apparently op is autistic as well as schizo
>>
I'm a schizo but I hate schizos. They're mostly cunts.
>>
>>24475868
This. Im schizotypal myself and I think I'm a huge cunt too.
>>
File: 1447728132087.jpg (585 KB, 1200x920) Image search: [Google]
1447728132087.jpg
585 KB, 1200x920
My grandfather is schizophrenic, exacerbated by front line vietnam combat PTSD. He killed his mom, his two sisters(one was pregnant) and his brother's seven year old son with a shotgun out of nowhere, drove away and on the way out on the long dirt driveway his dad was pulling in after work, and they stopped and had a normal conversation. He's been in the looney bin since the seventies.

Apparently I'm the most genetically susceptible to being schizo as a grandson of a confirmed schiz, but I haven't had any symptoms since I stopped smoking weed a couple of years ago. I'm 23, so we'll find out soon I guess.
>>
>>24476550
We're worried about you son, wake up!
>>
>>24475868
>>24476215
HEY! i'm a schizo, i think Ive nenver been diagnosed though, evn though i have all the symptoms. Im still trying to get a diagnosis.

I AM TOTAL CUNT, everyone agrees, i have no life or anything.

Sooooo, do you have an advice for me?
>>
>>24475804
>tfw schizo
>look like a fucking Vampire
>social anxiety

I am unloveable
>>
I was diagnosed as schizoaffective earlier this year.

I feel like I'm becoming more detached from the world and myself every day.
>>
File: fuck sake im some cunt.jpg (28 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
fuck sake im some cunt.jpg
28 KB, 480x480
>go see shrink in late august
>tell her ive been seeing some shit and occasionally hearing shit along with paranoia,suicidal toughts and not giving a shit about anything
>nearly sent to a mental hospital that very day,prescribed with respiridol
>stopped taking respiridol in late september
>havent heard or seen anything strange since then
>be 2-3 days ago
>start hearing voices call my name and stuff
>still feel suicidal,paranoid and depressed.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.