[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Write a letter to someone that may or may not read it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
File: 1445006026677.png (93 KB, 473x458) Image search: [Google]
1445006026677.png
93 KB, 473x458
ITT: Write a letter to someone that may or may not read it.

Get it off your chest here.

I'll start.

Dear girl I used to like,

My feelings for you took away a large chunk of respect I once had for myself.
However, after seeing you for the low-life whore you are, I now feel only regret.
I regret that I met you, I regret that I wasted my time trying to be the kind of person I though you'd like me to be.
Although I should let go, I'm still salty.
I feel sorry for anyone in your future that may happen to develop feelings for you, because I'm certain you will hurt them in the same way you hurt me.
Once a whore always a whore.

-anon
>>
Dear,

please reply once more. Trust me that for all the fact that I had feelings for you, I want to be as small a presence in your life as possible. But there are things I want to tell you that I think will help you keep being the person I fell in love with. I will take care for them to take less than an hour to read.
>>
>>24475389
Is there more of a story to this?
>>
Dear S

I'm sorry and I miss you. I wish I could go back and start over. I wish I'd never gotten on that coach. I hope you're doing well.
Love you always
>>
>>24475485
Not much, really. I just met a girl who might not fully realize how calm, down-to-earth, and motivated she is, and I want to tell her how people who stress the importance of those traits often lack them themselves or redefine them... myself included.
>>
Dear someone,

Please be open to me about how you are feeling. Whether or not you like me as more than a friend, I'd just like to know definitively. Trust me, all I really want is to know and the sooner you tell me the better.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
77 KB, 500x500
Anna

You're the first and only girl I've ever fallen in love with.
You're also the only person that ever broke my heart.
I miss you.

-You know who
>>
Nathan

I'm gay and have had feelings for you for 2 years now

I wish I could tell him I'm real life
>>
>>24476133
Inb4 he somehow finds this
>>
>>24476261
Small world anon, I've seen people posting on this board that I recognize from class and I'm not very outgoing.
>>
My therapist had me write out letters to people and then burn them to absolve the unspoken feelings
>>
Dear, faggot

I hold you, and you alone, responsible for dad dying. You were nothing but shitty to him. He had nothing, and gave you everything. That was why he drank constantly, he was brutally depressed. You're the reason he drank. You're the reason he died. Those cops were just doing their job, he did have a gun. He committed suicid, and was too proud to leave us with a corpse in the closet. Fuck you, I hate you, and nothing will ever change that.
>>
>>24476621
The father of the guy who I'm living with tried to commit suicide about 2 years back and it tore the guy apart, I could never attempt it if I had kids that needed me ;_;
>>
>>24476691
my siblings and mother did nothing but resent my father, my brother mostly. my father was the definition of a wageslave, so he fucking ended it. but i'm the only one that knows that he did suicide by cop, everybody just thinks he was piss drunk, he wasn't
>>
>>24476738
How come you haven't spoken to anyone about this and brought it up with your family?
>>
Dear A,

I know you're reading these boards, but I don't know which one and well, I wish I could tell you again how happy you made me that night in May when you asked me to come over and you let me play video games on your PS for six hours straight and how much you listened me about my life. I told you things I didn't tell anyone else. I kinda broke down into a mess for a very stupid reason and you held me for two hours, just held me and I laughed into your neck (I still remember how you smelled), and you kissed me.

I borrowed you for a night from her and I want you over and over and over again, from the first time I saw you fucking three years ago.

I felt like time slowed down whenever I was alone with you , it might sound weird cause we're not that close, but I'm fucking in love with you.

Too bad I can't have you, it's breaking my heart but at the same time I'm fine with that, because I don't need someone who doesn't want me.
>>
>>24476786
because they think he was simply drunk and some asshole police officers shot him, that's it

i'd rather they think that than he abandon them by killing himself
>>
>>24476861
Oh okay, that makes a lot of sense then.
>>
File: gob.gif (498 KB, 334x188) Image search: [Google]
gob.gif
498 KB, 334x188
dear mom
fuck off and leave me alone. let me be a dissapointment in peace. you still have three other kids that are semi-successfull.
-your kid
>>
>>24477536
probably describes more robots than just you
>>
>>24477536
Careful with that edge honey
>>
>>24477889
yeah probably
>>24477940
mom pls
>>
dear dad
i really wish you stuck around when i was growing up. it would've been nice to have a male figure around. to tell me what dudes are like. i used to think i was gay because i never was comfortable around guys. you were the first man i was suppose to ever love. but instead you were my first heartbreak. and that fucking sucks. you really fucking suck for that. i wish you cared. i wish i didn't care.
>>
I would write if I had anybody to write to, but I don't. I can't think of any reason not to sudoku. I feel like I'm waiting for a sign or something.

I'm in a terrible relationship with somebody who ignores me and is probably cheating on me, and I won't even leave because I feel in my heart like if I did I would never find anybody else. I think she feels the same way. She doesn't like me. She just feels like she isn't good enough for a relationship and I'm the only one who is weak and cowardly enough to put up with all of her bullshit.

I don't know why I'm so depressed about that. I guess there are some people who would love to be used as long as they get to have sex with loose vagina every once in a while. I guess even if I can tell people I have somebody, I still feel the same as when I was completely alone. I feel like trash, like I repulse people. I feel like I'm here for no good reason.

- J
>>
Why do none of you faggots use real first names?
Do you have any idea how many people have the same names?
>>
>>24476578
does that even work?
>>
>>24478281
>>24476578
it sounds like dumb voodoo magic to me

therapy is bullshit
>>
>>24478305
I always thought it was just like giving money to someone to pretend they give a fuck about you an hour a week
>>
>>24476133
My name's Nathan. Gtfo faggot
>>
>>24478244
I know, it's really retarded. Then again, these whole threads have a tendency to be pretty dumb.
>>
Dear Trevor

We literally haven't spoken since we were little kids, but we used to be best friends back then so I feel like I need to say this.

Congrats on your fucking success. You're signed to a major record label and you deserve that shit. You're getting millions of YouTube views and you deserve that shit. You worked hard as fuck and you're only 19. You've gonna experience so much shit that I'm never gonna even think to dream of. You're gonna be fucking huge. You've got everything it takes to be the next big pop star and even though we haven't spoken in forever, I'm so fucking proud of you my nigga.

Bang bang.
>>
Dear Kevin,

I'm sorry for being a bad friend, I just couldn't trust people after what happened, but everything was my fault. I became paranoid, I became too serious and depressing, and I forced you guys to be around me and deal with my melancholy personality.

I'm sorry I didn't believe you when you told me your father had cancer.
I'm sorry that when he passed away I wasn't there for you, when I should have been.

Out of anger and disillusionment, I always saw you as the bad friend but you were the one always asking me to go out, asking me to do things instead of me saying so. I was a terrible friend and I wish I could apologize for everything.

I hope you're doing better and I know you're a smart guy, and know that I always cared about you (no homo). You'll do good things and I know deep inside you are a good person.

Your former friend,
Daniel.
>>
>>24475767
Even Voldemort had his heart broken by Anna
>>
Dear ____!

I told you.
>>
F,

Your jealousy is actually really fucking cute but when you log in I'll rectify your confusion.
>>
>>24479634
I would like to know about the story here
>>
Dear Alexis

You begged me to talk to you again for 6 months. I finally gave in and spoke to you. Things were going great. Maybe we would've even started something in the future despite the distance.

Why the fuck have you gone so cold all of a sudden? Why don't you seem to want to talk to me anymore? Have I been played? I haven't done anything wrong.
>>
>>24479926
Not a story that concerns anyone that would actually post in this thread
>>
Dear Y,

I really tried to forget and get over you.. I had a bunch of relationships and tried almost any kind of distraction. It's been about 1 or 2 years now. I basically only saw you once, but a part of me stayed in London forever. I'm not whiney, but I have never been able to feel something for somebody else ever since. I wish I could just forget you. I miss my feelings and overall happiness. It's probably all based on an idealized concept of you in my mind which is in fact not how you actually are but still. I still dream about you and I don't know why. This shouldn't be possible and is not fair at all. I feel like I deserve to forget and move on. I will never tell you or anybody and I don't actually know why Im writing this. This just needs to finally stop.
>>
Y -

You are the light of my life. I'm sorry I hurt you. There are some things I need to deal with before I can come back to you, and I swear I will not rest until we can be together.
>>
>>24475329
To girl I used to date

I promised myself I would be honest, express my innermost feelings to you. Yet I flustered and let you slip from my grasp. I miss you.
>>
Dear A,

I like you and I think you're cute. You make me laugh and you are just a pleasant person to be around.
You're looking for someone else it seems though, but I truly hope you find someone amazing even though it's not me.
>>
>>24476133
Tfw my name's nathan,had a crush on a guy forever what's your name?
>>
>>24476133
>>24476133
>>24476133
My name's nathan, I've had a crush on some young guy for a while what's your name?
>>
Dear Mia,

You changed my life. You taught me the difference between love and infatuation. You showed me what beauty is and how much it hurts to never see it again. It took years and other people but I've finally moved on. There's always going to be a place in my heart for you, but it's a small place. It's more like a little box on a shelf, really. I know that guy (abusive to us both) really did a number on you and I'm sorry I couldn't stop him. I'm sorry the other one (you know, Shorty McStalkerPants) didn't give you a break, but I took his attention away ffrom you so you'd have peace. He's still trying to stalk me btw. He made 3 facebook accounts to find me. It's awful. But he's not bothering you anymore so I guess that's success. I'm happy in my relationship now- with a BOY, which is crazy I know- and I can finally feel the difference between what our relationship was and what a healthy one is. Thanks for everything, even the hurting. I don't know why you disappeared but that's your business and I'm finally okay with that. I hope things are looking up for you and you've found a nice girl to share things with.
>>
Dear Anna

I acted like a complete dick towards you in Philosophy class and I understand why you were trying so hard to ignore me and flirt with Gayle. The truth was I really liked you, I was lonely and you were sweet to be and me being the autistic moron that I am, tried to get your attention by insulting you. I lost all that weight for you by the way, I wanted to be the guy I thought you would like and I know if I tried hard enough I could have grown on you and we could have been good friends or even more.

I deep down know I wasn't good enough for you and I sorry for the time I ignored you when you wanted to talk, every time I entered the library I was wishing you would be there and I could say hello and we could talk and when you weren't there most of the time it really did make me sad.

I hope you have a great life because people you deserve it. God bless
>>
That was a really shitty thing that you did.

When we hung out and had sex I wasn't even looking for a relationship, you were the one that supposedly "claimed" me. I cut off the other girls on the side to try something more serious with you, and it was great, for about a month. It seemed you were more into me than I was into you, even though how you acted proved that wasn't the case. Why the fuck even tell me you were in love with me?

Then when I need you most you turn into a ghost and disappear on me. Just straight up ignoring me. That's fucking cold. I realize now you're just a coward. But fuck, I wouldn't even do that to my enemies, you're a cold bitch. How can you tell someone you love them one day, and in a few days just act as if they don't exist. You're a huge bitch.

I didn't even want a relationship in the first place, it was you, then when you had me you dropped me just as quick.

The saddest part, I'm still trying to get you to chill. Cause I've still got strong feelings for you. Having sex with someone else after wasn't the same.
>>
>>24480730
T, is that you?
>>
>>24479998
yo senpai it's me ur friend f
i'm posting in this thread plz share our story
i'm jealous i can't be the one posting the story plz rectify my confusion
>>
Dear Anna

You're a bit of a slag, aren't you?
>>
Hey Mom.
Sorry for all the fights we had and for being a fucking burden, also sorry for hitting you that one time.
I wish i had loved and cared more for you more before you died, sorry.

Fuck you OP, now i'm crying
>>
>>24475329
Dear past me, i'm really sorry but you will be a complete failure. I'm writing this in tears, but you will never find a girlfriend who loves you, you will never have any scholastic/sentimental success.
P.s. At the age of seventeen you will meet a qt. Don't even think about her, i was brutally dumped even if she was younger.
P.p.s. My english knowledge is still shit.
>>
Dear T,

I wish we could find a forest to get lost in together.

S
>>
Dear D

You are beautiful, the most amazing person in the world.
You have an undeserved feeling of worthlessness, and low self esteem. You're funny, and a really fun person to talk to.
I don't want to say I love you, but I really don't know any more..
Every time we speak my heart flutters! You're the cutest boy ever, and I wish I never told you that stuff, because all those people I was with, it's nothing if it's not with you..
>>
hey idk how long i can keep going!

thats okay tho!

thanks
>>
Dear T

Thank for always being in my thoughts like a mental crutch and waiting for me im coming soon
>>
Dear J,
I've tried so much to help you. Why won't you just accept my words and those of your friends? I know that you loved her, but it's time to move on. You spend so much time in self-pity and doubt that it's wearing down on everyone else. I and your other friends still care about you, but you need to stop this.
I know you miss us. You've told us. You can stop now. It doesn't change anything.
-J
>>
>>24482455
it's addressed to myself
>>
someone said you had a boyfriend
I want to cry now
but atleast he can talk to you and interact
if you really are in a relationship with someone I hope he takes care of you
>>
dear f,

the one week we were a couple was fun
hurted a bit afterwards but I got over it
let's do it again sometime

regards, t
>>
>>24482455
>>24482555
checked
but are you ok dude? you sound messed up.
>>
>>24481560
wew, initial?
>>
Dear past me,

Well you're working for a major artist management and record label company now,
working for some of your favorite artists,
just like you knew you would!.

You told everyone that you would make it into music some how,
whether it was through your own productions or some other way
(speaking of which, your music production gets pretty good soon!)

Only thing is,
you'll end up looking back over the next few years with regret.
You're only in college once,
from then on it gets harder and harder...
you were in the prime of your youth,
you had a few girls on the swing but you did nothing about it,
you ended up getting back with your ex who made your life miserable and she made you hate and doubt yourself,
you tried to commit suicide on more than one occasion,
but for some reason you tortured yourself into staying with her.

Admittedly, she was a sweet girl, the kind you would take home to meet your parents,
but she was controlling and manipulative,
and with that, you threw away many opportunities with different girls and lads outings,
don't get ahead of yourself, you're not that good looking,
but the cards feel were they may and somehow you were a fun-to-be-around guy and girls dig that shit,
and now no one wants to know...

You end up trying your best to catch up with old friends who stuck by you in previous years,
but that relationship caused you to separate yourself from everyone,
no i mean it, everyone.

I'm rambling here,
but just don't be a fucking doormat and let her have her way,
put your fucking foot down you spineless cunt.
Live while you're young.

JUST. DO IT.
(You won't get that now but Shia LeBouf will make a bomb video in front of green screen trust me it's funny as fuck)

All the best,
-L
>>
Emilie

You came crawling back to me like a bird on it's belly. I don't love you anymore. I was gonna let you suck me but I heard you burn coal now, so I wont
>>
>>24482725
birds don't crawl
>>
>>24482358
>tfw D
>tfw no one will ever think this way about me
tell him how you feel
>>
>>24475329
dear ex-gf that went bipolar and cut herself,

i feel your pain now...
>>
Dear Z

I love you and you have shown me a world that I didnt know exists. You've shown me what emotion and understanding are. I may not comprehend them myself and am a little envious of you for this but honestly, I think Im ready to let go even though you dont want to. I just dont want to keep going. I want to be alone and be carefree like I used to be. I dont want to have to worry about others emotions or argue anymore. Life was just simpler alone.
>>
dear x
i wonder what you're doing now, do you still think of me? a small part of me deep down still yearns for your love. i dont know why, i have a hard time letting things go. its been a while since we've talked. i miss what we had. it was awkward and doomed from the start but it was real. and you fucked like your life depended on it which was fucking awesome. im sorry i gave you hpv. that is my biggest regret out of everything that happened. i hope you're happy.
>>
>>24475329

Dear Amy

I hope you fucking rot in hell you rancid cunt! I can't believe I was that fucking stupid to fall for a dumb piece of normie shit like you.

What does being pretty get you? That is one third of a person, what you had in physical beauty you lacked in spirit and intelligence those are the higher aspects of personhood and in that regard you were still just a child like the rest of your fucking cunt friends.

Thank you still, for making me realise that normies are, and for most of their lives will be, just a third of a real person. And if I am a recluse I will, and have, used that time I spend by myself to become a better person spiritually, intellectually and physically.

I can't say I'm happy, but happiness is overrated I'd rather be interesting and the envy of others. I have this dream were I find your daughter or son when they are in their early 20s in the future and I pay them to fuck me and I send you the recording.
>>
File: 1421044712092.jpg (29 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1421044712092.jpg
29 KB, 500x484
Dear Sauron,

I've loved you, and have suffered for it. I should have told you how I felt, but then again, he'll never love you like I can. I'll never forget that ain't nothin jumpin but the peas in the pot, wouldnt be jumpin if the water wasn't hot. That's where I fucked up. Ay man holla then.
>>
E.

I really love you a lot, you make me feel like I'm worthwhile and that I have a reason to exist, your smile encourages me to get out of bed in the morning. I really wish you didn't live so far away, I know that's why you're apprehensive with your feelings towards me. If I could change my situation I would come and and be with you. Thank you for being you. I love you.

J.
>>
>>24482083
She os, but I still love her ;_;
>>
>>24482843
fuck off kindly
>>
Dear dad,
Would've wrote sooner but honestly not sure what to say I've read all of the letters you sent me though, and I'm glad your making the best of your situation..

scratch that wtf do I say to my father who's been in prison since I was 9 I'm 20 now I barely remember him and feel like an asshole for not responding to his letters, i have no fucking clue where to begin
>>
>>24475329

Dear Jesus

I just don't get it. You decide 700 years prior when you are in heaven as God to send yourself down in the form of your son to commit suicide in 700 years time? Why? Couldn't you being all powerful all know and loving just make it so people are good, why decide to commit suicide?
>>
I wrote one but I started crying and deleted it.
This was cathartic thank you
>>
>>24482083
Another one rides the bus
>>
>>24483025
Why? She didn't love you. She used you for validation until she didn't need you anymore.
>>
>>24482679
Why? I don't think she even knows what a 4chin is.
>>
>>24481125
>>24483025
>>24482083

She not a slag, it's not in her nature to be one. She is however a boarder line normie. And yes I do still love her. And If Gayle was interested in her I would have broken his Jaw and firebombed his house
>>
>>24482851
I love him, he's amazing! Talking to him on steam right now<3
>>
Dear Sara, No, we can't stay friends. I was only talking to you because I wanted to be in a relationship with you. The only reason I talk to any girl besides family is because I want to get with them. We've known each other for months, and I'm not putting you on a fucking pedestal. You knew that I loved you, and you even egged me on by saying you liked me back. If you honestly didn't want to be in a relationship with me, you should have just said so. Bye.
>>
Dear 14 year old self,
This shitstorm is going to pass and you'll be a better person because of it, so keep that knife on its shelf. Love those who love you and Just remember no matter how fucked up you believe yourself to be, you deserve happiness.
-21 year old self
>>
>>24481819
No I'm so sorry ;_;
>>
D

I always skim over these threads in case you write to me. At this point I'm pretty sure you forgot about me instantly and moved on with your life.
>>
>>24483112

For validation? I said I was a prick towards her and even still she was nice to me but seeing me as a prick put her off I should made the effort to show her I changed for the better
>>
I'm so fucked up. It's true. I won't try to hurt you again
-C
>>
I miss last year.
>>
Dear C,

I love you, but I need to know how you feel. Some days we'll spend hours together, some days we'll barely talk, and some days it's like you avoid me. I need to know if you love me back or just want to be friends. I've never had a girl have feelings for me, so I'm too scared to say anything that could ruin the good friendship we have, but I want to know if I'm just being lead on.
>>
dear a and n,
i hope one day i can build up the courage to apologize to you both for being so stupid and trying so hard to impress you. i just wanted you to like me, now i want to kill myself whenever i think of the conversations we had
-n
>>
Dear past me,

It doesn't get any better. Even though things suck now you will look back on these days from your bar-stool in the future thinking about how great times were then. If you kill yourself now you will at least get remembered fondly by all of those people who never gave you the time of day, you also will spare yourself years of meaningless struggle and loneliness. Seriously, this is the high point of your life, it's all downhill from here.

Regards,
Future self.
>>
>>24482679
But DB and JS
>>
A-

I hope you don't read this because you left this place. You get a lot of abuse around here and you probably think I'm beta for being okay with it when you dish some back. I was told things about you that you'd concealed from me. You know what, it's weird but it doesn't matter to me. I still hope you find what you're looking for. I don't think you will find it in a person. I didn't. Anyway, I know I'm not that person but I still want you around while you keep looking. Maybe someday you will decide that's something you could live with for a while.
>>
>>24483215
Initials of your name...? please
>>
File: 1446453246151.jpg (221 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1446453246151.jpg
221 KB, 1024x1024
Dear Dad

I love you. I hope you can play your favorite video games all day in heaven. I miss you. I miss installing mods on stalker for you, I miss how excited you were about those games you really liked, and the videogames that made you happy.

fuck.
>>
>>24483112
yeah, I know, and I still need her validation.

>>24483268
you're not me fuck off
>>
Dear Anna,

It still really hurts to think about how you ended things with me. You were the first girl I ever loved and it crushed me when after 8 months of building a relationship with you, you decide to tell me over text when I'm five thousand miles away that you don't love me anymore. It's been 5 months and I still think about it every day especially when my new girlfriend is riding me and telling me how good I feel inside her as she orgasms then buys me dinner and smokes me out, two things you were always too selfish to do. I think a lot about the heartache I felt in that alley in Europe as I read your bullshit about "finding myself" before I picked myself up to buy bottle service in a night club and fuck the first Stacey I saw. Life is actually a lot better with a girlfriend who isn't a cookie cutter sorority girl now that I've started writing this letter but good luck with your life and I hope you get kicked in the back of the head.
-R
>>
G,
I still think about you every single day
>>
Dear R,
Fuck you for taking a year to decide you didn't want to be with me anymore, leaving me a mess while you ride off into the sunset to go to Italy and become "the happiest you've ever been". You don't know the meaning of the word strength. You said you loved me. I thought you cared about me. You don't deserve all the beauty in your life now.
-J
P.s. I came inside the asshole of the girl after you
>>
>>24482843
They've been know to
>>
G

I wish you would just tell me that you fucking hate me and that I'm a boring person so I can just be done with this and move on. I've turned down dates just so that I wouldn't have to stop talking to you.
You're so smart and charismatic, but you live too far away. I want you, but do you even like talking with me? I can't tell, and after every conversation I'm left wondering how you feel about me.
Tell me how disgusting you find me, please, so I can stop feeling like an over dramatic child.

-that person
>>
>>24484593
Rebound anal is the best
>>
File: ww2.jpg (136 KB, 788x1140) Image search: [Google]
ww2.jpg
136 KB, 788x1140
Dear /pol/bro,

I would've fucked your brains out but your shitty beliefs made you too embarrassing to put on my (very short) list of people I made the beast with two backs with.

Sincerely,
red flag
>>
>>24484761
Right
Funny thing, exes friends talked to rebound girl and told her all kinds of bad things about me, and she dropped me and went around trash talking me as well
Even though I had shown her nothing but kindness
But here's the thing
You can unfriend me on Facebook but you can't unsuck my dick right after its been in your ass
>>
Dear Mom,
I'm good now but the last weeks have been very rough.
I've spoken with people from the bank, aunt Hellen and a couple of friends just as you suggested And we're still trying to figure certain things out.
Paying for the "bills" isn't going to be easy since as you might know, my current job diesn't pay enough. Hopefully the savings will be enough until I find a better job.
The hardest part was the first werk though. I just vouldn't fathom how much responsibilities I had all of a sudden. There was so much shit to do and take care of that I barely had any time for grief.
Anyway I'm not going to disappoint you and give up. Me and Hellen will figure things out.

In love
Anon
>>
Dear dams
Im really sorry for dissapearing on you. I know that i shouldve reached out but after being gone for so long you just didnt trust me anymore. I really was sick for half a year. The time i spent with you is unforgettable, i wouldnt have wanted to do it with anyone else. Thanks to you im still alive. My heart still aches from the way you said goodbye. I hope youre living the happy life you deserve. Still miss you
-c
>>
>>24483365
Me too, b.
>>
Dear Makayln
I don't know why you ever even invited me to your house. I felt awkward the entire time i was there and it didn't help that you barely spoke to me. When I see you in public it seems that you pretend not to notice me. I don't know if you parents pressured you into it but it hurt me pretty bad. Every time I see your name in my contact list or when I look at our past conversations it feels bad man.
Was it Halloween? I was really tired from work. It didn't help that your whole fucking family was there. I don't know if it was sympathy for my sister. I just don't fucking know. It would seem like we could be good friends, even more but you distanced yourself away from me. Now I'm fucked up.
It wouldn't hurt so much if you would have told me why you stopped talking to me and not leaving me to wonder. The wondering what could have happened or wondering what I did wrong is what hurts me.
Love, your companion
>>
>>24484322
But she doesn't need yours. All she cares about is her wants and needs
>>
>>24485822
That is correct
>>
>>24485857
Post her pic
>>
>>24485867
Why would I post her pic?
>>
>>24485892
That was a bad idea of mine. Forget it Anon
>>
>>24485979
a bad idea of yours why?
>>
>>24486025
A pic would be out of place in these threads, and what if we found out it was all the same girl?
>>
>>24486072
You're right, but it couldn't be the same girl, that would be too weird
>>
>>24486093
It's Anna. It could be the same girl. You know how she is
>>
>>24486130
Just to put my mind at ease, which country is your anna from?
>>
>>24486147
Burgerstan
>>
>>24486186
Woo! It's not my anna, I can sleep tight.
>>
File: Skull-in-bed-e1353451316295.jpg (24 KB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
Skull-in-bed-e1353451316295.jpg
24 KB, 448x336
Dear Fish

I miss you, man. I hope your move worked out all right and that you eventually wound up getting your strings. I'm slowly but surely learning how to cook things that aren't steamed vegetables and hot pockets. Sorry that I didn't try to make more time, and was generally a mediocre friend.
>>
Joe,

I've known you for less than 7 hours and I already think you suck.
You're so slow at work. It's pathetic. Stop sitting, too, when you're opening the boxes, holy shit. It just makes you even slower. And when some tells you to do something one way, you're too thick to change how you do it.
And I know you seem shy--I was pretty bad at one point--but at the very least, raise your voice a little. You sound meek, and it's disgusting.
Also, you're fat and you smell like literal shit. Fuck you the most for that.
>>
>>24475329
Dear C,
You commited sudoku tonight.
I'm supposed to feel bad but I don't. Now i gotta fucking cover your shifts. God damnit.
>>
>>24484045
Stahp ;_;
>>
Danielle
I love you, please marry me.

John
>>
>>24486790
proposal via r9k
>>
Dear V,
I wish I could go back to the begining and fix things, I've never been happier with you. but because of what happened, I've never been sadder because of you.
>>
>>24486592
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>24486592
>tfw no one would give a shit if you did the same
>>
C

You're an amazing person. Even then, this is an understatement. I just wish we met each other at different times in our life and I wasn't such a beta loser that's completely fucking clueless when it comes to women.

I've had crushes on several different women before but nothing like what I feel for you. This is something different. Ever since I showed you that joke and how you literally fell in hysterics, I knew you were something else. Something amazing. If you're serious about this Ben guy, then go for it. I can't stop you. Fuck, why would you choose someone like me who doesn't know shit about anything over him. You'd probably be better off with him.

If the day comes and I get better, and you become single, you can guarantee I'll be there to ask you out. It won't be tomorrow, or next week, or even next month. Hopefully when shit finally gets sorted with me, it won't be too late.

C
>>
Frankly, I like you.
I don't care how you feel about me, I just want you to know how I feel about you. The guy your with now doesn't care about you, he probably never will.
>>
Dear Mum.

I'm scared.

So scared.

Please don't leave me all alone.

I don't want to be alone.

I'm so sorry that I've failed at life but please don't leave me.
>>
File: 1439012415164.jpg (30 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
1439012415164.jpg
30 KB, 625x625
>>24475329
dear mom and dad,

thanx for ruining myself esteem forever and then blaming me for it, now i feel like im 45 with an addiction problem and has no self esteem and im dead inside.
>>
Dear Keyla,

You said you loved me more than anything. That when you loved someone, it was for fucking real. That you loved more than i did, and i would never be able to get rid of you. And yet, without even telling me, you went ahead and broke up with me just because we wouldn't be able to see each other for a while.

You need time? Well, sorry princess cause i don't. I may be shy by nature, but I have self esteem. I won't wait for someone, who cared so little for me that she wouldn't even bother to give me a simple 'why' after she left.

And to think, I went out of my way, to help a girl, that smokes, drinks, takes drugs, and has sex left and right. Without me, I just know you'll fall into that spiral again. But since it's what you desire, so be it.

I may, not get another girlfriend anytime soon, since I'm so busy all the time, but be sure, that when you realize you've made a mistake, you won't find me there for you. But hey, you've still got all those guys who would get the sun and moons for you right, what would you need me for.

Max.
>>
Josh you're a faggot.
>>
File: 1444242092359.jpg (35 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1444242092359.jpg
35 KB, 396x388
A

I've always loved you, you're the only one I've ever really cared about and I just wanted you to know that even though we've grown apart, I would always be here for you.

--
J
>>
>>24487693
It's okay bb
>>
Dear, faggots I call my friends I know you'll never read this, but I have one thing to say get good.
>>
>>24487750
0/10

Formatted incorrectly, the body should go on a separate line from the heading and it should be signed with something.

What is written is also not very substantive. Try again.
>>
>>24480226
Melllllooooooodraaaaaamaaaa
>>
>>24487798
Yo Jordan why don't you kill yourself eh?
>>
>>24487798
Should he see you after class?
>>
>>24487821
Yes... ;)

>>24487816
Who is this Jordon you speak of? I know no Jordon. Perhaps you should take it up with him.
>>
>>24475329
m*****y,
I sent you a message last Sunday with a question; and well, you haven't responded yet. I don't even know if you'll ever read this, but I hope everything is going alright with you. You've still been on my mind everyday, and I haven't messaged you since because I don't want to be a bother.

Listen, whether or not we go through with what I proposed, I don't care. You really have a great personality, and I'd like to continue our friendship. And also, you were right about True Detective season two.
-d***d
>>
>>24488019
Mallory and David

Why didn't you just write that?
>>
>>24487572
>The guy your with now doesn't care about you, he probably never will.

They get off on that, mate
>>
Dear God.

I want my money back for the shitty life you gave to me. and I sincerely hate you now and your creation. inhumane condition of isolation, meeting cunt, poverty, terrible life event conditioned my hatred for you. and btw, Tell your fucking christian to stop acting selfish and full of themselves. Your breed is the cancer of this world. Also do your job good for nothing concept.

A really pissed motherfucker.
>>
Oi there M

I don't know whether to thank you or resent you. I know deep inside it was the right thing to do but I hope you never know how much your decision fucked me up. More than a year has passed since we kissed for the last time and a weeks ago I thought I could never get over you. But lately I've been thinking about how have you treated me these last months, you know? The indifference, the "seen" messages at whatsapp, the way you have made absolutely clear you want nothing to do with me even though you haven't said a word. I felt I had no chance before, I feel I have no chance now. But now I feel different. I'm starting to see your flaws, to criticize your decisions, to understand why some people don't like you. Compare that to some months ago when I loved everything you did. I think I'm finally getting over you, and I think I feel a bit relieved by that. I kind of miss the old you. The one from the last year. The one that made me feel important.

It's weird. Sometimes I feel like I never really knew you, and I never will. I will never know what's deep inside your mind, because, frankly, I will never be important enough for you to share me who you really are.

The thing is, the fact that I'll never really know you anymore isn't as sad as it used to be. I no longer feel depressed when I think of it, or empty when I write it. I'm becoming indifferent, too.

Should I thank you for making me be over you or should I insult you for making me lose all the great feelings I once had for you?
>>
File: 2015-08-28 11.43.58.jpg (17 KB, 720x616) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-28 11.43.58.jpg
17 KB, 720x616
Dear ex girlfriend who dated me out of pity

Please fucking kill yourself.

-anon
>>
>>24483267
>At this point I'm pretty sure you forgot about me instantly and moved on with your life.

nope
>>
Dear Maya,

I just need to get this off my chest. It has been plaguing me since you first starting talking to me. Now you don't anymore, and I feel like since I've returned interest you ignore me. I would say I just want to be friends, but that'd be a lie. I think I've got a really bad case of oneitis for you. I feel like you are the only one that I should ever love in my life. It's never been this bad before. Sure, there have been a few girls I've liked before, but it never lasts more than a week or two. Just a signal that you still acknowledge my existence would be fine. I feel like I'm reaching in the dark for something that isn't there.

T
>>
C,

You forgot about me, again, today. No, you didn't tell me you had plans to go do *that* with A, I know I hit my head but I do remember what you say. I guess you were just talking to someone else.
But who am I to accuse you of anything, I know I keep getting really upset, probably for no good or real reason. I've been crying every day since last Tuesday, I don't understand why. I'm sorry if this isn't coherent, I hit my head. You know that. Why didn't you come to the hospital with me? What if I was really hurt, what if I didn't come home. I know you told my dad you'd come visit if I had to stay, but you were too busy playing fallout and smoking weed. I guess it didn't really hit you that something was wrong until you saw me in person, I guess me losing my shit on the phone before going to the hospital in confusion didn't do anything for you.
I've seen you once twice since the accident. Once on I suppose Wednesday night, I'm sorry I wasn't "in the mood", I kinda had no idea what was even going on, and Friday before you left for work was when I saw you last. You still acted like I wasn't hurt, I guess it scared you.
You saw my car, what happened. If it were any closer I'd still be in the hospital, or maybe you would've lost me for good this time. But I guess you were scared, you even said it was like you lost me for a bit there.
Today I didn't recognize my friends, I tried my best to drive to class. I didn't recognize my dad last night because he brushed his hair differently. I didn't tell you that. I remember you telling me you were afraid that I wouldn't recognize you.
I really wanted to see you today, I kind of actually need you, I guess since you know I'm alright and not in much danger you're just waiting for me to get back to normal. I was really upset you didn't text me when you got back last night. Maybe I'm just being needy and a brat.

I'm still having trouble. I don't want to go to the neurologist, what could they even fucking tell me.
>>
M,
I think we could actually have been friends. It is entirely my fault how things turned out, though you may not care.

It is most likely that I am putting way too much weight in whatever interest you used have in me as I often do, but I believe from the bottom of my heart we could have been friends.

That ship has sailed, I know. But it hurts that I was too spineless to go along with things again and that now I am just another item in the background to you, as I am to everyone else.

I have closed the doors to the future. I don't know how long it will be until I have another chance to get out of my stagnant lifestyle - probably long enough for the last few remaining pieces of my will to crumble, and it'll nobody's fault but my own.

It truly is disappointing. I used to think I could be an inspiration to other people, that I could always shine brightest and let everyone share in my happiness, that my will to live would remain unbroken forever and that no matter what I would go out with a smile. That was wrong. I'm a pathetic person bound into a mundane life.

Not that anyone could tell that I feel so strongly about my failures; when anyone sees me all they see is apathy.

The only reason I am not afraid to be so sincere is that I know you will never read this, nor will anyone else who cares.
>>
V

Where are you. I am worried.

~ G.
>>
Your little game's stupid to see whenever I happen to drop by and witness it. Congrats on staying consistent, though. I have no regrets of washing my hands of you this year. Have fun either talking about how much you love her, or failing to react appropriately to how much she needs to tell you that you mean to her in response.
I learned one thing and that's not to let myself be a momentary substitute, so thanks for the life experience.
>>
>>24488621
I know it's disrespectful to answer since the letter is not adressed at me, but go to the neurologist, anon. You need help.
>>
File: 1427224521810.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1427224521810.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
Dear Past Me:

>picture related
>>
dear girl,

i don't know whether you like me as more than friends and I guess I don't really care either because we only talk every few months ever since we graduated high school and it's only once in a blue moon that I think about you anyway. But when I do think about you i feel fuzzy and stuff on the inside in a way that I haven't felt about anyone, including my girlfriend, in years, and I don't know why. Sometimes I think it's just because you were one of the few people who genuinely seemed to think I was "cool" - laughing at stuff I said, wanting to be around me, etc. but other times I think that I really do like you a lot. Either way I guess I just wanted to thank you for staying in touch and I hope we can always be friends despite how much of a romantic grey area it feels like to me. you feel like a sister or a female version of myself so I almost feel guilty for ever having romantic thoughts about you in the first place. But you're really great. I'm just confused sometimes and I don't know.

Infinite love,
Anon

PS was that a date or not that one time
>>
>>24488848
don't worry about it anon. but what could they even tell me.. a) you'll heal up soon, b) you should do rehab/exercises, or c) brinn prablms4eber

I still have a ticket and hospital bills I need to pay.
>>
>>24489028
It's better to know for certain if the injury was that serious. Even if it's the worst case scenario and you really will never heal at least you'll know precisely what you're dealing with.
>>
dear den. please take care of me. i got out of the psych ward today and i'll be back with you guys tomorrow but even if i stayed at the ward wouldn't help with how i really feel about life right now. we both enjoy each other and there isn't another person on this planet i would trust with my life.
>>
>>24489104
That's an unacceptable result. My life depends incfredibly on my ability to think, I'll never be able to complete my major, to do what Ireally want to do. I can bairly fuckign drive, if barely funcctional is what I've got left then I don't want this.
>>
>>24489282
Anon, there's two possible relevant outcomes: Either it can be fixed or it can't. If it can be fixed, you're worrying over nothing and things will be fine. If it can't, then not knowing for sure will only make you suffer in the long run. It is entirely your choice, obviously, but I sincerely think you'll at least have peace if you know.
>>
Dear *****,
I knew you for a while, but we always had a slight disconnect. Sometimes I doubted you, and sometimes you doubted me, but thats what makes us human. Im sorry that in the end we were distant, and I am sorry I didnt act quicker to save your life.
Your friend, *******
>>
>>24488926
same here
sadness
>>
>>24476261
>Inb4 he somehow finds this
my fear
>>
Hey Vik,
I really like to talk with you
Sale un blllllllll

Erk
>>
Please just tell me how you feel.
I can't tell if you actually like me more than a friend.
Don't be afraid to tell me either way, but I just want to know.
>>
>>24475637
>>24489776
Things that make you go hhmmmmmmmm......
>>
>>24478889
this is a nice one
>>
J.,
My dreams are as clear as the memories.
E.

p.s.
Hope is gone, and who you knew is someone who was much stronger than me.
>>
Dear parents,
I apologize in advance for killing myself. It was incredibly selfish of me and I'll never do it again.
>>
>>24483267
is that you T?
>>
>>24483267
What's happenin B
>>
>>24475329
dear tony and will
you sons of bitches you owe me fuckin big time asshole
from joe
>>
>>24482358
>because all those people I was with
>all those people
I'm sorry, you must have accidentally navigated to 4chan on your way to the salon.com comments section. Here, let me help:
http://www.salon.com/2015/05/31/having_herpes_has_made_my_sex_life_better_partner/
>>
To a future woman I may meet,

I hope you can understand me, my loneliness, my rage, my depression, my hate, my ambitions. I always have thoughts of either exterminating all life on this world or suicide, and I need someone to ease me, to calm me, to comfort me, to help me. I don't want to be a malevolent person, yet I have a burning feeling to do what people and society had done to me. I want you to save me from being a monster I may later become, please, I don't want to continue further on the road of death, to either become a tyrant or die alone and weak. I need you to be with me, to lead me on a happier road, to show me kindness, to free my mind of such thoughts, to love me. I need you, please come to me, please find me as I am finding you. Please, I need you...
>>
Dear....
You are an awesome person. The most beautiful person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.
I know we will never make a go of it but Id quite like to see where it leads.
Guess ill never know.
>>
>>24490770
>I always have thoughts of either exterminating all life on this world
You're not going to be able to do that alone. Us robots need to stick together.
>>
Dear Jim:
can I have the sugar back?
>>
>>24490938
Initials anon I need to eliminate the possibility that this is for me.
>>
>>24475329
Nick? Pls no be u
>>
>>24491105
Dear ...... D
>>
A
I worry about you. I hope you're alright. I keep googling suicides in your area and nothing comes up. I hope we run into each other again.
A
>>
>>24478244
Because then faggots start roleplaying and it's annoying as fuck.
>>
I still love you, even if you ruined my life and fucked my best friend.

Years has passed, i have no more hate inside of me.
>>
Dear C,

A reply would be nice. I did mean what I said in my email.
Things are different now and perhaps it would bring you closure, or maybe you don't care.

Take care,

-D
>>
>>24478162
You know what you have to do: leave her. It's only going to get worse if you stay. Leave, and there's a chance that you find someone- someone who you deserve and deserves you.
>>
>>24491986
I deserve nothing, hence suicidal depression.
>>
Dear r,

You have girls at your feet, it bothers me more than anything else. You've gotten nudes, almost fucked one, who knows, maybe you did and just cover it up so I don't throw a fit.
I want to know everything, but then again I don't. I dont know how you could be so depressed and negative when you have all you want. I used to want to be all yours, but fuck that man. We've grown boring and repetitive. I'm sure one of those girls who are into rap memes and understand that dumb fucking social media culture will be far more lively and worth while. It was a good ride though, brother.
>>
>>24492187
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpDkYZWeeVg
>>
>>24475329
You might as well say:

>Hey, I'm a bitch.
>>
jaujaujaujau
>>
Dear normies,

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

- /r9k/
>>
>>24492631
>posts pepe
>source:tumblr
>>
>>24492652

I'm on my phone desu
>>
Caramel

You're playing me for a fool, aren't you? Using me, just like you used the three of them. Is that all I am to you, a toy you play with and abandon once you get bored? It's partially my fault, yes, because I let you creep into my heart. I didn't mean for that to happen. You crept up on me. All I wanted was to be friends and now we're trapped in this shithole. Were they right when they told me you were toxic? You don't like relationships because you like being able to flirt with other guys, because of the attention, because of your insecurity. I can't hold that against you, now, can I? You had your heart broken. Twice. Then you started playing guys, and I fell right into your trap. We judge by actions, not words. If you leave me in a couple of months I guess my theory will be proven true. I guess I've already answered my question at this point. You're playing me because I'm inferior to the Chads you want, because I'm cheap entertainment, because I'm beta shit, because you know exactly what I am and what I am is a beta orbiter. I know you're playing me for a fool. And yet I still hope against hope that all this is false, that what you told me is true, that your words aren't as cheap as they could be. Because as much as I hate to say it, you've succeeded. You've claimed my heart, as you've claimed the hearts of my predecessors. Congratulations. I try, you know. I do what I know how to do, I do my best to be the best at what I do. You want to be able to talk to guys, fine. Do what you want. I'll be doing the same. Just tell me you're not playing me. I don't want to have the same thing happen to me again. Tell me you're not using me, and we can fix this. You can do what you want, and I can try to be a better person. You're mad at me now. That, too, will pass. We can try to salvage what we have. Please, please, tell me you're not playing me for a fool.

I love you.
>>
Dear Diana

It's a two way street you fucking cunt.

A
>>
Dear Dakota

You deserve better than me. I'm holding you back. If we never met you'd probably have a girlfriend that made you happy. I'm really mean sometimes, and you are too, but that's only probably cause you're with me.

I don't want to be a burden. It's neat that we live near a train station. I'm scared.
>>
Dear A.H

I never thought you'd get this far. You impressed me so in how you developed. Your grand plans of how everything should be captivated my imagination. Things were okay before I met you, but you changed it all. You made me do things I never knew I could do. Before I knew it, I had every resource I could muster working towards your goals, which became our goals.

But then you know what happens? I worked so hard for your vision it would become the death of me. Your ideas, your big plans which you convinced me to go along with, it was all bullshit. I should have seen you as you were, a narcissistic coward. In the end I was left to hang around with the ruins of what used to be. I wish I never met you.
-Benito M
>>
Dear M

Please be my gf already, I can't take it anymore
>>
Cass,
I just wish I knew if you're ignoring me because you don't want to see me again or you're not feeling well. We got along pretty well the last time we were together - and you were really nice the last time you picked up the phone. You were stoned both times though.
I miss you every day and nothing can distract me long enough. I also can't say I miss you any less. I guess I don't really know what I want since we can't be together but I can't be without you. Being friends would be nice I guess
ps today I watched a pornstar being tied up and learned some basic knots (and proper choking!!) - something you might enjoy if we end up back together ;)
>>
C,

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me today but I miss you all over again. I just want you to be happy and to know that I forgive you for everything and to believe that my fucking God, I meant it when I said I loved you.

I still do.
I always will.
You hurt me worse than anything ever has but you made me so fucking happy for a short while that it was totally worth it. You gave me my life back. And I want to tell you, every day.

Take care of yourself.

-K
>>
you very well know who you are,

i was about to write a haiku i wrote earlier this year that was somewhat relevant to the situation, if anything vaguely, but i realized i had already published it elsewhere and that you'd find an account i'd rather keep secret. i'm a left, you know that, whatever.

i quite desperately want you to see the potential i manage to see in you. if i got angry it because you are sabotaging yourself with those thoughts of self pity and i would honestly wish to help you see the error of your ways. you're more than nuts and volts. you're an intelligent person with a lovely voice and a forgotten passion for something that is intellectually impressive. i want to hold you and card my fingers through your hair, hum and talk until you manage to at least believe a shred of it.

i have been thinking quite a bit and i don't know what to make of my thoughts. for one, i doubt i could even be with you (distance notwithstanding) despite you being adorable and an honestly great person. i would hinder any progress, or become dependant on you (Goddess forbid me from that burden on you), and, that time i cried? yeah. it wasn't even the tip of the iceberg.

i'm sorry. i wish i could help further.

i don't have any way of properly expressing what i feel or think at this very moment. if you're urgent to talk, message me. i will keep my promise. it doesn't even cost me 600 to get to where you are.

- yours, rei.
>>
>>24493317
complete bullshit roastie whore, why are you twisting the knife in the unfortunate fellow
>>
File: 1442354330057.png (304 KB, 383x584) Image search: [Google]
1442354330057.png
304 KB, 383x584
>>24493344
fucking bite me, i don't even care anymore.
>>
File: 1447127748357.jpg (66 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1447127748357.jpg
66 KB, 722x349
Dear J.

I'm sorry.
Holy fuck, I am sorry.
You were my best fucking friend, even if only through Skype.
I shouldn't have stopped replying. I shouldn't have just let conversations drop.
We used to talk all the time, over everything and nothing, and I enjoyed it, so damn much.
Then I started getting moody, and acting like a grade-A cunt, over the tiniest of things.
And you always said I was fine, that how I was acting, was fine.

You removed me recently.
And I understand why.

J, I highly doubt you're in here.
But I'm sorry.

- HH.
>>
Dear Justise,

I know i'm not the sort of younger brother you might like. I'm nosey, paranoid, blunt, and offensive. I have no job, no ambition, no life. I know we're not close, and we may never be close. Maybe it's because we were raised apart. Maybe it's because we never tried. I just wish it wasn't like that. You're the only family I have that hasn't betrayed me in some way. Even my friends have abandoned me. You just haven't had anything to do with me. I didn't trust you calling me, I thought you were just doing it for dad, or for our grandparents since I don't really talk to them. I still don't know why you'd call me, and saying "no reason" is a definite lie. I've just been beaten down, betrayed, or abandoned too many times to believe you would call me, after a year of silence, just because. You didn't want to talk about anything, and I didn't have anything to say. My life is boring and empty. Then you just went silent again. You said you were busy, and i'm sure you are, but you could easily find a few minutes to call me and just say hey. I'm barely functioning as a human. The day you called me, I felt happier than I have in months, and that's even taking into account how paranoid about it I was. I wish I could be the little brother you could love, the little brother you could be proud of, the little brother you would enjoy being around. I don't feel anything towards most of our family. I don't even think I should feel anything towards you. Being raised by Billy instead of our parents taught me that blood means nothing. I still feel compelled to reach out, to take a chance and try being something like family. I'm not sure why. Do you resent me? I resented you. Our grandparents are well off, they paid for you to do things, you got a truck at 15, you were in band, track, and you had hobbies. I was left to rot with mom, and to a lesser extent dad. We were poor, shit sucked in comparison. I don't resent you anymore. I'm out of space. Sorry.
Love,
Joseph
>>
Angeli

After you left me for that white trash piece of shit brandon from tinder when you went on vacation in america, i fell into a terrible depression doing nothing but drugs, lurking 4chan, avoiding social interaction and eating like shit. It's been 6 months and i am recovering. I refuse to respond to your blocked calls that show up in my phone logs because i've already gotten this far. I really wish things turned out the way we initially planned. I really did love you, and why you dropped me like that is the mystery of my life. I treated you like a fucking queen. I don't even want to know if he pushed through and left his work and family to come to the philippines for you like he had promised.

Please leave me alone now.

Jon
>>
Hey H

Stop being an autistic fagit.

Sincerely, H
>>
Dear Jessi

Why cant you just call dad "dad". Your mom was a bitch and seperated us by tearing our family apart. If my mom had raised us together we'd be closer. I feel like we should have been raised together , not two halves and differenr lives. We'll see eachother again someday.

-Matt
>>
Dear Don,
You were my best childhood friend, when I told you i loved you I meant it platonically, you were my second mum. You were in the dumps and I saw you needed cheering up so I did what I could to try and help
I know understand what it sounded like.
My bad
-ass

Dear AB
Sorry for being an asshole, I was just going through a rough period of my life
-pyr

Dear TS
I'm sorry for being such a faggot, I just kinda liked you and thats now i showed it. I miss you in my life, our msn and skype conversations made my day. good luck with whatever it is you're doing with your life
-pyr
>>
File: 1446938682072s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1446938682072s.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
Dear T,
You are the worst person in this world. You treated me and others like shit. You think you're so great, but you're not. Fucking idiot, you should just die already, you dumb bitch.

-S
>>
>>24494470
Funny how that works if you flip the two initials around.
>>
C,

Sorry we ended on such bad terms. My fault entirely. I don't even know what prompted me to act like that, to say those things. I guess you were right about how all of your friends end up falling for you. Sorry for being such a shitty friend. For being such a shitty person. Truthfully, I had always wanted to try talking with you since I first saw you. Pathetic as it is, I actually took that class just because I thought I'd be able to see you again. I couldn't believe it when you first approached me. I couldn't believe that anyone would want to talk to me, let alone the girl I had been interested in for two or so years. From the way things panned out, I guess it's a good thing everybody stayed away from me. We didn't know each other for very long, but I can honestly say that it was the happiest time of my life.

So much to say, but I don't know how to say it. Guess that's always been a problem for me. Sorry about being such a shitty person. To this day I don't know whether it was really love. Selfish of me to call it that, to sully such a word with my own indecent feelings. It was more like greed. Even now I can't stop thinking about you. Wherever you are, and whatever you're doing these days, I wish for your happiness. I wish I could have been the one to make you happy. I wish I could have given you even a fraction of the joy I felt. Sad to say, but you really were the only person who had ever really cared.

Best wishes,
C.
>>
Dear L,

I started dreaming about you again earlier this year. I'm not sure why or what prompted it. Long after we broke up, I would see you in dreams and you would tell me you were with someone else, but at some point in my dreams you said you were single and we got back together. Since then I've had ongoing dreams of a life together, where we kept going on dates and stayed together. A few nights ago the illusion was so convincing that when I woke up I wondered if the real world wasn't the dream.

It's been 14 years since I've seen or heard from you. Something is very not right here. I should have forgotten about you, the way you forgot about me. I thought maybe I finally had. Why did it come back?

I think I need to ask you leave. You shouldn't be in my mind. No matter how much I want you to be there. Please go.

-M
>>
Dear Lexee Smith,

Even though I'm a decade your senior I think we should date. We wouldn't have sex or anything, not because it's illegal but because I just don't find sex appealing, we can just cuddle and talk about your day.
>>
>>24484365
I think about you, too; IGD-M.
>>
Dear R,
I know you're sick, we both are. I hope you get better soon.
Best of luck,
John
>>
dear E
I never learned. fuck you anyway though
>>
File: why_am_I_not_surprised.jpg (40 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
why_am_I_not_surprised.jpg
40 KB, 500x379
you're so cute and interesting, and make me feel the way girls haven't been able to make me feel in years. i feel like you might be into me but i've never been with another boy before and i'm nervous that maybe i'm not actually - sexually- attracted to guys, but just crushing, or confused or something.
what am i? i thought attraction was supposed to have more of a hard fast divide.

pic related
>>
>>24494799
tugged on my heartstrings. what kind of sickness?
>>
>>24491148
I am Nic
>>
I hate that I still care enough to bother to write anything at all. I just wish I could forget you.
>>
Dear maddie,
Fuck you with a potato shoe. You're a fatass anyway, really being with you would have been settling for less. Go jump off a bridge.
>>
Dear Mom, I miss you. It seems I whole life went down the drain since you've passed. I could always talk to you and depend on you for support but now you're gone and I'm alone. Sometimes I'll call "mom" into the next room as if you were there because its been so long without saying the word. I love you.
>>
>>24484365
what are your initials, anon?
>>
File: 1448285246888.gif (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1448285246888.gif
44 KB, 600x600
So i finally land a job with ok pay and while i'm gone 2 months later you decide to tell me the whole year was for nothing.no emotions.no nothing. why the fuck did you tell me you'll wait for me several times? why the fuck did you introduce me to your parents? how can you think after such betrayal i will atleast want to be your friend? how the fuck can you ask me to still keep in touch. fuck you. i loved you, you stupid bitch
>>
>>24490614
nope

>>24490635
also nope
>>
Camilla

I swear to god before the end of this semester I'm going to work up the nerve to ask you out

Will
>>
>>24490770
Fuck man, I can only imagine the shit you've been subjected to. Hopefully you do find that one girl who can lead you on the path towards a happy existence.
>>
>>24488516
If it is you then... I dunno. You made your own closure whilst I got nothing. It wasn't as easy for me to have you cut out of my life as it was for you.
>>
Dear ______

I'm sorry for being such a violent, aggressive, autistic sperglord in the past. I need help. Everything I did was in the deluded, love-struck pursuit of you, you are probably better off without me. Go live a happy life, because God knows that I wont.
>>
Dear Rose,

I've loved you for 13 years now. I've seen so many relationships of yours go by. Every time you complain you can't find good men. If you would just stop seeking out douches, you'd realize.

You like horses, right? And you muck the pins? Do the same with your life. Throw out the shit and wisen up. Good luck.
>>
Dear x,
I love you. I really do. Meeting you was the best thing that ever happened to me and I'm so thankful that you got me out of that relationship, that low. Out of damn pain and made me happy again. I have not thanked you enough for finally giving me back my confidence.
-M.
>>
>>24493467
STOP
MAKING
ME
FEEL
>>
>>24475329
Dear Y,

Please respond.

Love (pls),

J
>>
Please talk to me. I'm waiting for you.
>>
>>24488769
Vanessa?
>>
I want you to hold me again. I miss you and I love you
>>
Dear femanon. I'm not sorry for posting your nudes that you sent me on kik. They were fucking gross. Why did you believe me when I said I loved your body?
>>
Dear C
I really miss you, but guess who was right about the sandniggers.
M
>>
L

I miss you so much. I Think of you every night. I selfishly hope that you miss me just as much. I'm terrified of the day that I come back home and you're with someone else. I can't tell if I am truly still in love with you or if I am just lonely.
>>
Dear God,
It would be greatly appreciated if you would kindly explain to me what I did exactly to deserve being brought into existence, where every day is anger, apathy, or hatred. A simple explanation is all I need. Best Wishes, and try to slow down the production of mentally fucked people. Its getting out hand.
Yours Truly,
One of your failed creations.
>>
Dear [my cat],

sorry my failure with women means that you're going to be foreveralone too. You didn't deserve this.

-me
>>
>>24496492
poor kitty
>>
>>24483215
Jesus Christ, can you put your initials at the end. Don't want someone to confuse this with me
>>
File: Helga1.png (157 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
Helga1.png
157 KB, 350x262
Dear you guys,

You know, I'm totally cool with the fact that you didn't want to hang out with me anymore. I get that I was kind of a dick at times and I spoiled a lot of good moments...

But did you have to fucking ghost me? You couldn't have just grown the balls to say 'hey dude, I don't think this is gonna work out.'

Fuck that, I think I deserved the non-romantic equivalent of a fucking dear john letter. I would have done the same for you. Assholes.
>>
>>24488054

>mallory

You think he was writing a letter to a duck you retard?
>>
Dear,

Im sorry I didnt have a job to help pay for you to come here, Im sorry i cant take you away from all that bullshit where you are.

Im sorry I just cant fucking be there for you like you want, I feel we wont ever get to even meet each other and just trying is aimless.

I really wish things would work out for the better after you Id rather just curl up into a fuckin ball and never leave the house.
>>
M,
Yesterday while you were reading comics and I was chilling with friends I looked through the window, stood up and imagined that I threw myself from the balcony. That idea felt really, really good. I don't want that, I want to be happy, to be active, to joke, but it's all too hard. It's like I'm watching myself doing things, not doing them myself. I'm pretty self destructive I guess. But I gotta be strong, for you, for the folks back home, I hope everything will be all right.
>>
Dear E,

Im sorry. I have been awful to you but i just cant take you seriously.
You taste in anime is awful and all that weeb talk is not impressing me. I think you're really kind and better looking than me but you're personality is ocassionally very hideous. Im sorry for being distant. Also dont waste your time on that girl, even if her boyfriend is complete beta, she loves him and she told once she would never love you. If you still decide to confess to her, dont kill yourself after getting rejected. Please. Also dont belive that girl who loves roleplay, she is cheating on her boyfriend, and will cheat with you. Also you talk shit about betas, thats rude. i know you're pretty much normie now but you should know the pain of being a beta...
I dont think i will become friends with you once again but thanks you for these two years.
Your M.
>>
>>24483376
Scott? >>24480730
Nick?

Farck yooouuuu robit
>>
>>24496589
You sound like an unfun autistic faggot to be around.
>>
>>24483376
S?

Sorry I didn't speak with you much today. I'm sorry I don't say how I feel enough.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.