[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want a woman to think I'm great and love me to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 640x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 640x632
I just want a woman to think I'm great and love me to the point where she'll have sex with me and never cheat on me

Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>24474894
Boo hoo. Be sociable.
>>
>>24474907
You don't seem to realize what board you're on right now do you
>>
>>24474894
Yes. Unfortunately, yes.
>>
Thats unrealistic
>>
Considering you're bitter, overweight and unpleasant, yes.
>>
>>24475293
Skinny fat mode I wish I were fat ass
>>
>>24475283
How so?
Isn't that how a Chad lives?
GURLS don't cheat I'm chad
>>
>>24475777
Unless you're the chaddest chad in the world, or you're dating about 5 points below your league, there's still a good risk
>>
>>24474907
>>24475293

great memes
>>
>>24475777
>>24475977
Nice conflicting dubs
>>
>>24474894
That's not a whole lot to ask for.

You just need to work for it.
>>
File: 2069.jpg (92 KB, 613x1024) Image search: [Google]
2069.jpg
92 KB, 613x1024
>>24474894
You don't deserve love.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.