[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That madman! He actually did it!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.msn.com%2Fen-ca%2Fnews%2Fcanada%2Fcanada-to-screen-out-single-men-under-refugee-plan-cbc%2Far-BBnkiSx%3Fli%3DAAadgLE

In order to show solidarity to all of his "DUDE WEED LMAO" NEET voterbase, Trudeau has officially ordered 25,000 virgin Syrian girls hungy for white cock to help his voters get GFs.

This is the happiest day of my life, Syrian males are being keked out of existence, and us tfwnogf will finally have our own QT Syrian GF!!

Fuck yeah Canada!!!
>>
Go to bed kid
>>
>>24474675
It's like 11am
>>
>>24474627
If Trump isn't elected, I'm moving to Canada
>>
muslims dont date outside of their religion tho
>>
>>24474747
Dude, we are talking about rebellious teenage Muslim girls, who crave white cock and want nothing more than to give their parents the middle finger.

They will be the biggest sluts imaginable, I am stocking up on condoms as we speak.
>>
>>24474747
>474747
noice

Sure they do, especially when they're immigrating. The Quran even allows marriage with an infidel.
Source: Some random Egyptian guy I met on Omegle
>>
>>24474747
She will worship my cock
>>
Brb moving to Canada
>>
so fucking sexist to only let women in!!!!!!!!
>>
>>24475452

i reckon the majority of people coming will be big families, with some teenage girls, who are super repressed and wont be let outside, so good fucking luck.
>>
>>24474747
dumb liesposter
>>
>>24474747
claim ur converted muslim and secrelty pray daily in your closet altar to the god emperor. raven guard codex permits lying and subterfuge for covert warfare.
>>
>>24474747

Only as long as there are male Muslims around to keep them in check.
>>
Canada should only let female immigrants in to lower the value of women
>>
>>24476351
holy fuck, why has no one thought of this? it would completely offset the current imbalance. something like 65% women 35% men. everyone gets a gf and bitches cant act like entitled whores!
>>
>tfw you will never had a qt 9 year old muslim waifu
>>
>tfw literally all german girls exclusively date mudslimes
>>
File: hijab girl.jpg (36 KB, 396x396) Image search: [Google]
hijab girl.jpg
36 KB, 396x396
A B S O L U T E M A D M A N
B
S
O
L
U
T
E

M
A
D
M
A
N
>>
>>24474627

this actually proves that girls have an easy mode life

refugee girl with no skills or talent? Welcome!

refugee male? tough break nigga
>>
Seems like the most reasonable way to accept refugees, 2 b honest.
Instead of bringing the males that breed with them and make more little possible extremists, the females have no choice but to intermix with the native population and assimilate.
>>
i hope canadians are into unibrows
>>
>>24476597
>men think life is hard because they can't choose between being terrorists and family members
>>
>>24476649
yeah, this is the only way it might actually work. women will integrate far more easily, and be more willing to do so
>>
>>24476597
Females and males in partnerships don't do dangerous and violent things. They should just kill off all the robots.
>>
They will only go for syrup drinking chads.

Not you fat blobs, they will create little harems for the canadian chads and leave you guys in your basements.
>>
>>24474740
Haha no you won't.
>>
>>24474627
so basically all married women and men. you guys act like there are single women in syria

also where do you think they will settle? in white areas? nope, in New Syria where they will not learn english, will leach off the government and then complain that theres no sharia law.
>>
File: 1361942209140.jpg (41 KB, 410x615) Image search: [Google]
1361942209140.jpg
41 KB, 410x615
>>24476649
>the females have no choice but to intermix with the native population and assimilate

Or get mail order grooms
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.