[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6
File: YSu41[1].png (30 KB, 300x198) Image search: [Google]
YSu41[1].png
30 KB, 300x198
>tfw you see happy couples walking down the street holding hands
>tfw your "friend" keeps bragging about her new boyfriend
>tfw you talk to an elderly couple and they talk about how long they've been together

I don't want to a fembot!
I don't want to be alone!
I want to be with a man I love!
>>
Reminder that I will marry any KHV fembot over the age of 25 regardless of looks provided that she's a kind person.
>>
>a man i love

theres your problem roastie
you are all dumb and retarded going only for rich popular and handsome men

fuck off
>>
>>24474534
Why over 25?
>>
I don't get these threads.
>>
>>24474432
Do you want to try having that with me?

I just want to be with a woman that I love.
>>
>>24474432
>tfw you see happy couples walking down the street holding hands
>tfw your "friend" keeps bragging about his new girlfriend
>tfw you talk to an elderly couple and they talk about how long they've been together

I don't want to a robot!
I don't want to be alone!
I want to be with a woman I love!

Loneliness isn't just felt by you, "fembot"
>>
>>24474432
hey fembot! i'm 19 so if you're around my age and in the uk I wouldn't mind hanging out ^^
>>
>wake up
>get text from little sister in law
>asked her about what kind of glasses she is getting
>they are the same exact glasses ive owned for years
this wouldn't be a big deal but
>hanging out with sister in law a few months ago
>she has pretty long cute hair
>suddenly wants haircut
>she cuts it all off to the same length as mine
>her mom laughs and comments that she kinda looks like me
>she starts asking about animes I like the watches them
>text me pretty often to hang out or just tell me something reminded her of me
>I usually provide her emotional support
>she had one suicide attempt which led to her parents committing her, for some reason she decided to contact me while trying to kill herself

My sister in law is pretty seriously mentally ill and has aspergers and possibly schizophrenia based on what her psych said. She's like 16 and I am her only friend anymore because her parents stopped letting her online. Is she kinda losing it and taking after me in a weird stalker way or am I just looking into this too much?

I'm starting to get a little concerned about our relationship, especially because she seems to continually look more and more like me as time passes. what is going on?
>>
>>24474683
You should embrace it and be a positive role model.
>>
>>24474683
She wants to kill you and replace you. You have to kill her first.

Or just fuck her. Your call.
>>
File: 1447305087435.jpg (167 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1447305087435.jpg
167 KB, 720x720
>>24474683
that's very adorable
>>
>>24474432
I'm pretty sure chris hemsworth is out of your league.
>>
>>24474724
I try to give her good advice. I enjoy talking to her a lot, I'm just concerned about her mental state. She has a lot of issues with obsession and her psych commented that she is obsessed with tf2 characters, so her parents cut her off from that.

It's not unusual for her to become obsessed with certain things and she doesn't really know how to form relationships with people. She was homeschooled and has never had any real life friends in her entire life besides me. She doesn't really have any kind of personality and grabs at whatever is there.
>>
>>24474897
>she is obsessed with tf2 characters
Sounds like a normal teenage kid, really. Getting caught up with some small thing. I mean, really. Kids have been obsessed with comic book, movie, and tv characters for the longest time.

The only bad thing is that she tried to kill yourself. But now that I think about it, are you sure that you're not really your cousin and having a psychotic episode right now?
>>
>>24474534
Reminder that "wants anything with a pussy" is not a desirable characteristic in a mate
>>
>>24474683
very important that you answer this questions

are you successful or a failure anon?

how close are you to her, and how close is she to you?

what was her suicide based on? why did she do it?

do you feel as if she has always had identity issues? if so, did you take notice before you got her the glasses?
>>
>>24474960
hahahahaha, who knows. I suppose anyone could be having one at any point and not know. I doubt it though because I asked my husband about the behavior and he warned me to be cautious and worry about it next time I see her then decide.

I don't want to lose my sister in law but how can I help her? her parents have her on lockdown basically and sent her to a renowned psychiatrist in our area. she's also in therapy and taking Zoloft, lamictal and ambien plus one other for schizophrenia that I can't recall.

It's not typical kid obsession like you are imagining. I don't think her psych is stupid or something.
>>
>>24474985
Reminder that """"fembots""""" are only referring to Chad when they complain about
>no good guys ;(
>tfw no bf ;_;
and they still have the audacity to complain about being so lonely.
>>
Find some desperate man you fat whale
>>
>>24474985
Reminder that Chadwhores can fuck right off.
>>
>>24474641
I know right?

ALWAYS THE SAME FUCKING THINGS
>waaaah no 8/10 BF
>all these average losers keep hitting on me
>my male friends stop doing stuff for me. I guess they only wanted sex
>my boyfriend is so rude
>all the other girls have have a bigger ass/tits than me

There not """fembot""" feels. It's just a regular fucking day for any female.

FUCK OFF!
>>
>>24474897
Does she want the Sniper's dick?
Cause honestly who can blame her?
>>
>>24474994
I am pretty successful. I'm not entirely she why she tried to kill herself because her mother does not want her discussing that. they said they looked around on her computer and found a lot of gore videos or something which didn't come off as a big deal to me.

She has a ton of identity issues and told me she wanted to be a boy. she said her therapist told her to tell her parents this and I told her it was probably a bad idea knowing how conservative her parents are. she did anyway and they flipped out. she likely tried to kill herself due to this.
>>
>tfw no qt husband and child and cat and dog to all cuddle with in our king size bed on a lazy saturday morning
>>
>>24474985
>Reminder that "wants anything with a pussy" is not a desirable characteristic in a mate

>hurr lower your standards. You don't deserve qt smart nice gf

>wow so desperate! Just fuck anything with a pussy
>>
>>24474641
It's starved "I'm not like other girls" sluts that got c.ucked by Stacy, so they come here to scavenge for attention, usually after they're done draining attention from their orbiters and aren't satisfied.
>>
>>24475040
I'm not saying there's nothing wrong with her, a suicide attempt is pretty obvious that there's something wrong, but not all of her behaviours are necessarily going to be destructive or harmful. What's wrong with wanting to emulate your succesful sister in law? Just be a good role model and don't be a snitch or she'll cut your pretty little head off and wear your face as a mask then play house while your husband is at work. Have a happy thanksgiving.
>>
>>24475082
she doesn't like men, she tells me she likes women.
>>
>>24475109
I have more respect for the guy that has some kind of standard.
>>
File: 12fb174c088815b84e90f1bbcc2b76c5.jpg (463 KB, 1177x1024) Image search: [Google]
12fb174c088815b84e90f1bbcc2b76c5.jpg
463 KB, 1177x1024
>tfw years of loneliness drove you to hook up with the lesbian who lives next door
>tfw you have to live with the having your first time been with another and her strap on.
>tfw the pit of depression made you convince yourself that becoming a lesbians fuck toy was affection and the feeling of being loved.

Live and learn.
>>
>>24475133
Did you break up with her?

Sounds kind of kinky yet incredibly sad.

At least now you can see women are manipulative twats.
>>
>>24475128
Thanks for the input, but I'm gay, you dumb whore.
>>
>>24475133
Why didn't you just get some dick?
>>
>>24475128
Shut up , dumb Roastie
You only crave for Chad
>>
>tfw wherever you go, no woman will ever want anything to do with you
>tfw you need to parade around like a fucking decapitated chicken for any kind of romantic opportunity or friendship with a woman
>tfw the vast majority are not virgins and are measuring you up against every chad in the room who you need to compete against which is utter bullshit
>tfw waiting till i'm 30 for the whores to compete for me
fuck you dumb cunts and enjoy your misery and retarded curdled milk children.
>>
>>24475168
Well, you see, fat ugly women would rather become lesbians and have other fat ugly women who are also psychos fuck them in the ass, than date an average guy.
>>
>>24475147
yeah, I broke it off. after a solid 2 months of "dating" I realize all she was interested in was fucking me and playing with my body. I've been single ever since. that was about 3 years ago.
>>24475168
thats the million dollar question.
>>
>>24474994
shit forgot to answer one question

I would say I love her a lot, she's my family, but I've only been around her for four years or so and my relationship with her is pretty casual. I wouldn't say we are particularly intimate nor do we know much about each other besides a few interests.

I would say she likely feels much closer to me than I do to her considering she comes to me for all emotional support. she often tries to talk to me before making big decisions even though she doesn't always take my advice. I just see our relationship like something a aunt/niece might have. she likely sees me more as one of her closer friends or at least someone she can go to. she often wants to hang out like two friends would.
>>
>>24475133
You enjoyed it. Don't even to deny it. I was in another situation with a girl, and it felt weird at first, but I grew to enjoy it immensely.
>>
>>24475226
Please let me fuck your holes
>>
>>24475226
>thats the million dollar question.
i'll go ahead and answer it for you:

Because you only want Chad and/or Chad with glasses, who watches some anime.
>>
>>24475185
effeminate men probably won't do very well during the muslim takeover

>>24475162
it still applies
>>
>>24475226
Are you still interested in dating women, or are you willing to concede you did it for your own purposes, namely being in some sort of a committed relationship?
>>
>>24475312
>it still applies
Hardly. Even most robots aren't desperate enough to deal with a fembot. They'll just keep shooting for Stacy, or the other normie girls that watch some anime and play vidya, since they're superior to fembots in every way, including personality.
>>
>>24475460
>Staceys are better than fembots in personality

Lmao
>>
File: 1441289366630.jpg (94 KB, 462x462) Image search: [Google]
1441289366630.jpg
94 KB, 462x462
>>24475263
>Chad who watches some anime

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

wew lad
>>
>>24475686
>Chad watches anime
>he really loved dbz and pokemon 15 years ago
>Chad watches anime
>>
>>24474432
No one wants to be lonely. I am even handsome, athletic and intelligent. Just socially retarded. I cannot empathize. If a girl wants me, don't see the signs. If she clearly doesn't want me, don't see it either. The only gfs I had were girls hitting on me, I just didn't resist.
I even was in a relationship with a fat chick for 2 years. Everyone thought I was trolling her, someone like me be together with someone like her, ridiculous. Well, it was the best time I had so far, the only time I wasn't depressed but in love.

I would rather be ugly and socially capable.
Also having low standards makes you a happy fool. If you feel sooo lonely, I am sure you can have any random 5/10 guy, life is not a fairytale.

>>24475460
I am, it's just hard to get in touch with them. Also I am from Austria, chances there is someone in my area is almost zero.

Pic related, me eating and chinese Miss Piggy, 10 years ago.
>>
>>24475721
Am i chad for quitting anime? What makes a chad, and what should i be doing to achieve chadliness?
>>
>>24475133
Holy fucking shit
My sides
Long live the robot
>>
>>24475096
Interesting. Don't take my advice to heart, i'm not a psychologist of any sort, and what I'm about to give you are generalizations to try and fix these problems.

Solutions

For the mimicking/cross-dressing

Don't be a role model, be a teacher who opens doors for new skills/traits. Make her find her own passion. My advice is to stop buying her your clothing/passing your hobbies on to her.

For the Gore

There are two reasons why people look at gore. Some explore there emotions of disgusting and horror, similar to watching a scary movie at the theaters. Others are sadistic and enjoy watching humans suffer. It's up to you to decide which one you think she is

Reminder that a few years ago blood wasn't allowed to be shown on camera, and now in present day, seeing fake guts everywhere is the norm. It could be that it's just their way to one up the system. And of course internet moderation would drastically help

In all, it just sounds like a weak minded kid being raised during the degeneracy of society. Tmblr always flaunting their gender identity as the new norm, and the obsession of death that surrounds the media poisons the minds of the young people.
>>
>>24475802
I don't buy her anything, maybe my greentext came out wrong. She picked out those glasses herself. I usually recommend some hobbies to her. We were going to go do some painting later.

Thanks for your advice. I appreciate it anon.
>>
>waaahhh why won't Chad date me?
>im so lonely there's no good guys left ;_;
>>
>>24475776
>What makes a chad
Nature and nurture.
>>
>try to get to know "fembot"
>she won't even send me pics or talk about herself

why bother?
>>
>>24476020
Have you tried harassing her for about a week with novel-like messages? Worked for me. :^)
>>
>>24475162
gay people cant have standards?
>>
>>24476020
>trying to get to know someone over the internet

tip. top.

kekekekekekekkee
>>
>>24476088
no man. I just stop talking to them and give up like a normal human would.
>>
>>24476020
>try to get to know catfish
ftfy
>>
>>24475758
wait how old are you now??
>>
>>24477464
28, she is two years younger
>>
>fembots all bemoan that nobody wants to give them affection
>when you do offer it they dismiss it
Fickle and indecisive cunts. Just like any other woman.
>>
>>24476686
oh god
post the whole thing again
>>
File: 1415130676753.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1415130676753.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
>>24474432
>Be gay as fuck
>Surrounded by cute girls
>Can't do cute things with them because the culture is so hetero-normative even God has a wife(s) that he fucks
>Realize that even if I could come out of the closet I wouldn't be able to get a gf because of my autism
>tfw you realize you were doomed from the start
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.