[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile on bizarro /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: bizzaro-world.jpg (110 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
bizzaro-world.jpg
110 KB, 650x365
To think, there are VIRGINS browsing this board RIGHT NOW.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT GET OOOOOUUUUTTT!
>>
File: 1428859337726.jpg (44 KB, 409x403) Image search: [Google]
1428859337726.jpg
44 KB, 409x403
Good morning, NEET. How does it feel knowing that working people are making money right now while you are sat on your fat ass guzzling down yet another bottle of mtn dew?

Another day, another tendie.
>>
Makes of drug threads should go back to Facebook.
>>
File: 1442358802302.jpg (10 KB, 357x488) Image search: [Google]
1442358802302.jpg
10 KB, 357x488
>>24474400
>>24474367
>tfw bizarro /r9k/ is daily /r9k/
>>
I love and respect women so much, you guys. Can we have a women respect thread?
>>
>>24474367
people without girlfriends get off my fucking board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Even though I feel there are a lot of fundamental differences between myself and virgins I feel they bring a unique culture to the board and I'm glad to have them here. Please stay as long as you'd like.
>>
what's with all the 4channers flogging to my board?
>>
>maleanon feels
>tfw girls only want you for your big cock and muscles
>tfw no girls appreciate you for who you are
>tfw haven't had sex in TWO(2) WEEKS(one fortnight)
>girls say guys can't be robots
like, uughhh, I this girl came up to me at a club and talked to me all night and bought me drinks, and I went back to her place and had the best sex of my life and she didn't even call me back
#foreveralone #mencanberobotstoo #femaleprivelage #whitelivesmatter

and btw I'm not posting g a picture of my BIG COCK or muscles, so don't even ask you silly girls ;)
>>
>>24474367
What's that? No, of course I don't live with my mother! I do still keep in touch with my family- after all, I had a great childhood.
>>
i listen to good music
>>
>>24474400
That's more like what a sensible human with self-respect would say.
>>
I am a Chad.
>>
>>24474483
Only if we can worship whore's and disregard how fucking evil the mindset of modern womyn is!
>>
Hey download this rare Epep with no legal repercussions if you do!
>>
Hey downIoad this rare Epep with no IegaI repercussions if you do!
>>
>>24474367
Just tell me 1 bad thing about women
All of them, literally goddesses. They created this world and we just happen to live in it.

I don't deserve to be born a woman. I'm too unpure and materialistic to be born as one.
>>
Hey download this rare Epep with no IegaI repercussions if you do!
>>
>tfvv gf
>>
JUST DON'T B URSELF!!!
>>
Hey guys what's your opinion on reddit?
>>
YOU'RE NOT A NORMIE IF YOU DONT HAVE A GF, GET OFF MY /R9K/ YOU FUCKING ROBOTS
>>
File: 1400328231309.png (132 KB, 396x454) Image search: [Google]
1400328231309.png
132 KB, 396x454
>>24474687

>tee hee i'm a boy

Get off my board, you chode. Men CANNOT be robots.
>>
>>24475785
It's a pretty great site with quality discussion and intelligent people. I think the best thing about it is that it's not a hugbox and that you can speak your mind without fear of reprimanding.
>>
>>24475785
Reddit is great place, free from circlejerking and developer dick sucking. Any critisism is allowed, that's what makes the site so great!
>>
Who /lanklet/ here?

>tfw thinks you're a monster
>girls eugh at you while lusting for superior 5'7" alpha cock
>>
>>24476047
Maybe you should just kill yourself

Lanklets, when will they learn?
>>
I'm gonna be pounding the roastie tonight, my bros! Them flabby blackish meat lips are mine!

I gotta say, if you aren't fucking a chick straight off the cock carousel, you're living life wrong.
>>
>>24474367
good lord jesus almighty, whats with this "Four Chan" that keeps coming here full of virgins?
I miss reddit times
>tfw so much pussy i cant concentrate on my phd and ivy leagye
>>
>>24475229
we are all here responsible adults with great social lives here. I wish these NEETs would just fuck off to reddit or tumblr where they belong.
>>
File: 1445639079808.jpg (91 KB, 513x467) Image search: [Google]
1445639079808.jpg
91 KB, 513x467
Who /not mischief/ here?
>>
>tfw haven't got laid in over 3 days

Kill me now.
>>
>>24476818
Its okay, you can slurp maw dizzik and it 0 days :o
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.