[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just came out to mommy with issues i have >she brushed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 9325900329509235.jpg (11 KB, 209x200) Image search: [Google]
9325900329509235.jpg
11 KB, 209x200
>just came out to mommy with issues i have
>she brushed it off and laughed
>i tell her to stop brushing me off and understand theres something wrong with me
>she keeps brushing it off and telling me to grow up and man up
>i keep telling her cant she just show some kind of concern for me
>she just breaks down crying and saying im causing her stress and shes got enough shit in her life to worry about she doesn't need to hear my shit and that im gona give her a heart attack or stroke if i dont stop bugging her about this

yup
>>
well you shouldnt give your mother a heart attack that wouldnt be nice
>>
>>24474124
>"opening up" to your parents
>ever
>>
>>24474124
bruh in this soviet world, dick sucks you.Get used to it.
>>
File: 1448151161821.jpg (20 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1448151161821.jpg
20 KB, 500x281
>>24474124
this shit drives me up the fucking wall since I was a kid man.
every time I tried to talk about my problems, psychological or not, people, even my closest relatives just would listen for a while with a stupid grin and then say something like "you think you got this hard boy? now let me tell about that time I...me me me" then basically I spend 20 minutes listening to their tales of their mental troubles.

Seriously, no one has EVER listened to what I had to say about my psychological, mental health. Nobody gave a single fuck about what I think and what I feel. And then they act all surprised finding out how much of a fuck up I turned out

But I learned my lesson: never talk about your issues with others.
>>
>>24474334
That's because we live in a society where everyone has to one-up each other, even if it's in terms of negativity.
>>
your mother is a bitch
do you have friends?
>>
>>24474124
Tbqh you probably do need to man up
>>
>>24474124
It sounds like your mother doesn't love you.
>>
>>24474334
Sounds like you're the childish douchebag
>>
>>24474124
She wants the D, anon
>>
>>24474124
Your mum is a fucking cold bitch, move out and drop contact
She fed you and gave you a place to stay so no need for hostilities, but she's no longer necessary and obviously doesn't give a shit about you, so move on
>>
Most people on the planet don't want to put up with other peoples shit. She put up with your shit for decades she's probably sick of it. Her fault for making you but it shouldn't be that surprising. Fuck off to someone who cares.
>>
my parents were extremely supportive luckily.
>>
>open up to mommy gf about my issues
>she coddles me and tells me everything will be okay

Seriously, fuck off with normal girls and get a mommy gf.
>>
>>24474334
Same.

The rare times I'd open up, and always when people were asking me to in forced situations, they respond with the "I tell ya wat boy, life ain't easy boy I work 12341324 hours and that makes you a MAN with PRIDE blah blah blah"

Why I'm glad that the family line ends with me.
>>
Being a pathetic emotional sissyboy you have no place in modern society, you are literally a burden and a bomb waiting to explode.

I too went through some emotional stages but I didn't cry to tbe world or seek help, I literally "grew" up.

Git gud hyperfaggot
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 500x666
Same happened to me, I opened up to mom a couple days back and she said "if your gonna start this suicide depression shit you can get the fuck out of my house" Iktfb
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.