[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many children do you plan on having?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7
File: 1448241621424.png (624 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1448241621424.png
624 KB, 1200x1600
How many children do you plan on having?
>>
>>24473677
americans are so scared of muslims. honestly how are they any worse than mexicans? mexicans can be pretty fucking hardcore.
>>
Zero. If the American government really cared about family they wouldn't make fatherhood a legal trap.
>>
>>24473715
Because despite everything, the mexicans are alright. They are hardworking and adaptable people, and they're harmlessly christian.
Muslims bring Islam, and Islam is problematic.
>>
>>24473765
you are american so how would you know what arabs are like? most are fairly nice, though they are normies most of the time.
>>
>>24473785
They might be plenty nice, but they're carrying the virus of Islam.
>>
>>24473677
>How many children do you plan on having?
i have at the moment. if we can move into a bigger house in the next year we will probably have two more back to back, if not im sicking at two.
>>
>>24473804
most people in europe aren't really serious about that religious mumbo jumno, arabs included.
>>
>>24473677
Three or more. I want to produce more offspring than people dying.
>>
>>24473804
Mental faggot. Can't wait to install sharia law and take all your women, not like you would get any of them anyway faggot
>>
>>24473827
If they're not serious about their faith, that's fine. But if they pray five times a day with all the ritual and everything, they're too badly infected.
>>
I wanted a big family with lots of children but apparently that isn't happening since I barely lost my virginity in my early 30's.

Shit is like a race against time now.
>>
>>24473856
A whole damn lot of them smoke hashish, atleast the guys. Also drink, go clubbing ect. You think these are people ourtaged by "degeneracy" ?
>>
>>24473677

1-2?

Getting out of the U.S. when I can, what's a comfortable city with a lot of expatriates?
>>
honestly, i want kids, but can't stand the whole baby part of it, changing diapers, getting up at night, literally wiping their ass
besides, no one would ever have sex with me
>>
>>24473855
Pretty much just proved his point, raghead cunt
>>
>>24473677
Two...if I ever get a wife...
>>
>>24473785
the normie ones (most of the time they're young) are loudmouthed and rowdy, and so obviously dislike white people since it's in their culture and genes, sometimes the religious older ones are a bit more respectable
>>
>>24473898
yes, because there are very hypocritical people from all cultures
>>
Id rather live a decent life.
>>
As many as my wife can biologically produce because I didn't fall for the Jewish memes.
>>
>>24473920
wiping shit must be heaven compared to 6 years of having a teenager.

ages 4-12 are kinda cool tho
>>
2 or 3 sons
gona be 0 probably
>>
>>24473920

I think having a son would be nice too, but im afraid of spending two thirds of my life with one wife and the entire domesticated, suburban lifestyle complete with minivan, golden retriever,mortgaged house in a quiet neighborhood etc.
>>
>>24473677
0. Reproducing is immoral.
>>
>>24474195
then you get a son who spends all his time hating women on r9k before dying of a heart attack at 39
>>
>>24474195
That sounds nice to me

Better than trying to get the stench of another mans semen out of your wifes pillowcase as she comes home in the car you bought her with dead eyes and stapled divorce papers and your child tells you via facebook hes gender queer from his telephone with a kanye west case
>>
>be 13 in 2004
>playing fun shitty MMO conquer online
>meet shia muslim in-game
>he lives in the middle East somewhere
>we talk almost daily shootin shit
>he always calls me his brother
>ask him about the qu'ran sometimes because fuck it, why not
>he describes Islam as a pretty typical peaceful charitable religion
>sounds nice.jpg
>month or so later, we decide to share accounts so I can farm while he's offline
>starts to seem like he is playing less and less
>one day he just stops logging on entirely
>tfw you will never know what happened to your brother
;_;
>>
Many ppl seem to forget that Islam is not all Arabs and cannot differ which is Islamic rule and which is Arabian culture.
>>
>>24473677
Remove arabs from earth. I will take a shit on the holy site in Mecca. Mudslimes go home.
>>
One.

My family and friends said they see me having a daughter.

I don't know why that is. If it its true though, she'll probably wind up being a tom boy since I'm terrible at that girly shit.
>>
>>24473737
Amen to that.
You have been muted for 2 seconds because your comment was not original.
>>
>Americans still fall for propaganda years later
>they believe shit the media and government feeds them
>mfw Americans are incapable of making their own decisions
:3c welcome to 2015 year of individualism and social movements. it's cold war 2 red scare all over again
>>
None.

I'm an antinatalist and refuse to add to the suffering of the world by adding more beings into it.
>>
0 or 1.
>>
one, if the wife goes to work and i get to stay at home. otherwise zero.
>>
I don't plan on having any.
>>
>>24473677
I hate muslims as much as anyone else, but polygamy, in any society that practices it, is mainly reserved for the extremely wealthy.

The only exception to this are the polygamous Mormons and they end up kicking out like 70% of their younger sons between the ages of 14-16
>>
3 babby girls

if a boy comes out we kill it and try again
>>
>>24473677
I'm not sure, but I know I want to have children, at least one of them being a son. I probably wouldn't want more than 4 children tops though. One of my dreams is having a son I can teach to fight and grow up to be a professional boxer/martial artist like my Chinese cartoons Actually more like my dad did with me and boxing except I'd probably be a little more rigorous with getting my son into it. I want a strong son who can carry on my family legacy.

I'm a little afraid of having a daughter though. I can only imagine how frightening it'll be to have a daughter in the next 10 years (I'm 22 now) in this progressively more promiscuous society.
>>
>>24474235
This who the fuck in their right mind would bring a kid into this fucked up world. If only for their own selfish reasons to be accepted by their peers and increase their status.
>>
>>24475579
thanks for producing beautiful children, you seem like a stable person
>>
>>24473677
My genetics are shit
What I'd do to have good genetics and my waifu to start a family with ;-;
>>
File: moneymoneymoneymoney.jpg (404 KB, 1844x2500) Image search: [Google]
moneymoneymoneymoney.jpg
404 KB, 1844x2500
Statistically, Muslim women clearly have more babies than Westerners. But polygamy or not is irrelevant - 10 man having 1 kids each or 1 man having 10 kids, leaving 9 robots, doesn't matter. There are at least as many women as men and any woman who wants a baby will have one.

When it comes to marriage, fucked up since decades, do you actually want marry one, let alone several women? If you're Chad, you can have the benefits today - sex with various girl - also in the west
>>
>>24475630
I want to bring a child into this world admittedly largely because I realize this is a large part of my goal as a living creature, reproducing and expanding your lineage to thrive. That said, I don't think this world is a terrible place. Sure, its not perfect, but I ultimately enjoy life. I wouldn't feel guilt in bringing another life into this world.
>>
0, honestly, I wouldn't want to burden someone by the weight of existance, I'm fine with others doing so, but knowing that I have partook in that act personally is something I'd rather avoid.
>>
>>24473677
None because if I haven't been able to convince a single women that I'm good enough even to share her time with at 43 then there's not much chance she'll want to pop out my sproglets too
>>
>>24473677
Giving birth is the most selfish and evil thing a person could ever do
Fuck off
>>
>>24476885
You're 43???
>>
>>24473765
>the mexicans are alright
Fucking kucks, die.
>>
File: marry and reproduce.gif (832 KB, 250x135) Image search: [Google]
marry and reproduce.gif
832 KB, 250x135
>this thread

and i bet i should also get into a lot of debt so i can buy a house, right OP?
>>
>>24473677
You say this like it's a choice? Does this look like a place for women to you?
>>
>>24473715

To be fair there's lots of Arabs in the ghetto that don't stir shit up like in Europe because they'd get killed by blacks and Mexicans.
>>
File: 1448290058671.png (617 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1448290058671.png
617 KB, 1200x1600
>>24473677
fixed for you
>>
>>24473677
3 to 4
>>
>>24475570
Every society that has as much men as women turns to shit.

Seems like societies are much more stable are much more women than men ( i.e. after ww2 and vietnam war ). It forces women to make the intelligent choice in men ( which also motivates men to work hard ) rather than going for the bad boys and expect the tax payer to pay up for their mistakes.
>>
3-4 like a proper aryan
>>
one son one daughter
>>
>>24476904
yes, it happens
>>
>>24473677
depends on how much i make
>>
File: 1444337288577.png (125 KB, 660x522) Image search: [Google]
1444337288577.png
125 KB, 660x522
>>24476885
I guess most of us robots will share this fate. I wish I could find a wife but I simply do not see it happening.

So depressing especially since I have a brother who lives off welfare and has made over 4 women pregnant. Simply because he has the bad boy looks and attitude while I am a little less attractive and autistic. Modern women would rather be with him and become a parasite single mother than settle with a honest person that has studied a subject important for society and works long hours to develop new medicine to save people.
>>
File: 5623a0b6c46188d9548b4587.jpg (167 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
5623a0b6c46188d9548b4587.jpg
167 KB, 900x500
None, i will probably die in the European civil war of 2020.

Haha no but seriously, Paris is already under matial law, the military are on teh streets of Belgium kicking doors down on terrorists, refugee camps are burning in Sweden, they have nowhere to house them and winter is coming, many areas of cities in Europe are already a no go area for White Europeans.

It has already begun.
>>
I liked playing "Sport Abdul" in this thread

too lazy to call him out and say he's a faggot, because he'd dismiss me with "M-muh religion of peace!"
>>
>>24478884
I'm still turning down ugly and boring women. Maybe when I get to that guy's age...
>>
File: 1447408006290.jpg (116 KB, 774x861) Image search: [Google]
1447408006290.jpg
116 KB, 774x861
>>24473677
a lot
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.