[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
here is what it's like getting a job if you're a NEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1445044691609.jpg (20 KB, 288x372) Image search: [Google]
1445044691609.jpg
20 KB, 288x372
I applied to several jobs, the absolute madman employer actually wants to hire me. I've only been there for 2 days and I already need to leave.

I thought maybe having a job would help me socialize, meet new people, manage my time.

It's nothing like that, I have to stand non-stop, mostly doing trivial tasks for no reason, can't even read a book or study on my phone, only get to sit down on a 15 min break.

>On unemployment I made a cool $170nzd for existing
>Working 19 hours a week I make $286nzd. Not counting the hours it takes to travel and prepare for work.

Help me my NEET and hikki brothers, I already miss the feeling of every day being empty and free. I could take up whenever I felt like it, play any video game, follow that by watching movies, watching anime, practicing guitar, studying, eating whatever and drinking coke, all while it's a hot summer day and I'm enjoying the cool breeze of sitting inside doing nothing.

DON'T BUY INTO THE FUCKING MEME. Earning an extra $116 compared to 3 days of your time is fucking worthless.
Now I'm too worried that boss/coworkers are going to get angry at me if I quit since they've spent 2 days training me.
>>
File: 1429024065976.jpg (12 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
1429024065976.jpg
12 KB, 252x240
>New Zealand
What's the job?
>>
>>24473378
Who cares if they get mad? Just quit senpai
>>
File: 1443961777663.jpg (57 KB, 710x480) Image search: [Google]
1443961777663.jpg
57 KB, 710x480
>>24473414
Yeah new zealand fucking sucks. It's the reason I've always been unemployed even though I'm only 20.
>grow up in a shitty little town with no job opportunities
>failure adults get any sort of retail jobs because they've had them for years, so there's no window for job starters.

It's working in a bottle store. It's easy yet tiring, pointless and boring as fuck. I'm only debating if it will be any worth as a reference/experience.
>>
>>24473531
My teacher immigrated to New Zealand. He probably took ya jobs.
>>
>>24473503
The problem is they're really nice people.
I don't want to leave anyone I've met in a worse place for having known me, if that makes sense.
>>
>>24473846
Don't you fucking quit, you pussy.
>>
>On unemployment I made a cool $170 for existing

heh that's almost the exact amount my neetbux are too
>>
>>24473878
Why not? I'm earning about $6 an hour for my time, if not less considering all the other costs.

What do I have to gain from this?
>>
>>24474445
I never understood the "you have to stand" shit with employers. It's to make you look less lazy but the truth is if you're behind a register or at a counter for a few hours it's absolute bullshit. It's like that everywhere though if you don't have a job where you sit.

You need to push through it longer than a few days. I -promise- you your feet will get stronger and you don't mind the standing as much after a while.

Tell us more about your job. Is it retail? It sounds like you have a disgusting amount of dead time if you wish you could read a book or study on your phone. I was so bored working retail for that reason. At least in the back at fast food you can say you made some people some fucking fries that day. Or even graduate to burgers. You feel more like a team too. And no one thinks they're better than anyone else because you're all shits working fast food.
>>
>>24474445
Wow how do you make6$ an herby just existing?
>>
Couldnt a bunch of neets open a franchise together
Like a subway or something
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.